• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 7, 2021

    Assassins Creed 4 Wow this is driving me crazy. Checkpoint problem.

    Assassins Creed 4 Wow this is driving me crazy. Checkpoint problem.


    Wow this is driving me crazy. Checkpoint problem.

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 01:24 PM PDT

    So right now I'm trying to assassinate du casse. The mission I'm on has side objectives of avoid combat and air assassinate him. I'm trying to get through the village but I keep initiating combat. Normally I just reload the checkpoint and try again. But even though my checkpoint is pre being spotted or anything when I re load the "avoid combat" side objective is gone. Even though it starts right where that objective was given. My only other option is to restart the whole memory. Wth am I supposed to do? It doesn't make sense the objective goes away, it's not like this with other missions.

    submitted by /u/TDKevin
    [link] [comments]

    Ac4 assassin's quest bug? It shows 1/2 but it doesn't show the other mission in the map how to complete the island?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 01:01 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment