• Breaking News

    Monday, February 1, 2021

    Assassin's Creed My hopes if the next game is set during Spanish conquest of Mexico

    Assassin's Creed My hopes if the next game is set during Spanish conquest of Mexico


    My hopes if the next game is set during Spanish conquest of Mexico

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 11:05 AM PST

    I feel like it's a no brainer and shocked it hasn't been done before. Aztec cities were far larger than anything in the old world at the time. Just Google Aztec city and look at the parkour opportunities.

    Plus the Aztec chiefs, warring smaller tribes and villages, Spanish conquistadors and monks present lots of opportunists for assassination targets. Maybe you play as a outcast monk, or a mixed-child of Spanish/Indian parents. You fight both sides.

    Aztec weapons would be amazing. The macuahuitl, basically an obsidian-edged cricket bat, was said to decapitate a horse in one blow. The atlatl was an ingeniously-simple spear-throwing device. Plus earlier Spanish gun powder weapons and steel.

    You can use armour that's either Spanish or Aztec, like a Jaguar warrior or Eagle warrior outfit.

    You could also use the rainforest as a weapon, like Apocalypto. Craft wooden spike traps. Throw bee hives or use poison dart frog venom on your enemies.

    Plus the legendary animals like Jaguar, tapir, alligator, anaconda.

    C'mon!

    EDIT: just thought how cool an Obsidian hidden blade would be!

    submitted by /u/Acrobatic-Plastic-56
    [link] [comments]

    How historically accurate is Assassins Creed Valhalla

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 06:47 AM PST

    Hi everyone,

    I've made a little video about how Assassins Creed Valhalla uses its historical setting. I've previously made similar videos about Kingdom Come: Deliverance and Ghost of Tsushima. If you're interested, give the video a watch and let me know what you think.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ic5nRBPrCzE

    submitted by /u/PastTensePatter
    [link] [comments]

    Does Anyone Still Care About the Story?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 02:28 PM PST

    I've noticed in a lot of posts that talk about the next AC, the first thing they mention is the setting and what they would like to see in that regard but honestly I don't even care for the setting for the games anymore. I just want a good story like the older games with consistent characters that carry over between games and not a new character every time. Does anyone else feel that way?

    submitted by /u/Zepoman94
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished AC: Revelations; on to AC: III!

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 03:23 PM PST

    I just finished beating AC: Revelations! I don't game everyday, but I do enjoy playing games from time to time. I'll go from playing pretty frequently to going months without playing.

    I've always liked the assassin's creed series and I love the historical aspect of it, it's by far my favorite games to play. I've owned all of the games for years now, but never beat any until this last year because like I said earlier I don't play very often. I'm going to try to play a bit more regularly. I'm also going to try to commit to streaming my gameplay on Twitch, my username on here is the same as twitch.

    Now that I finished Revelations it's time to start assassin's creed III. I'm going to try to complete all of the games as time permits. I was able to finish revelations in about 16 hours of playing, but in reality, it took me months, to finish most of that while not playing Xbox at all, assassin's creed games or otherwise.

    submitted by /u/tylerwarnecke
    [link] [comments]

    Only OGs remember the hell that was legendary ship battles

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 05:51 AM PST

    Black Flag and Rogue. In my opinion, these were 2 of the best games in the franchise. The games stand out for their focus on naval combat and exploration. You commandeer a ship, the Jackdaw for Black Flag and the Morrigan for Rogue. You got to fight ships and loot their cargo via sinking or boarding. The ships were classified into 5 types: the small and weak gunboat, the average-sized fodder known as the schooner, the ferocious brig, the big frigate, and the scary and strong Man O'War.

    But there was another type of ship. These were stronger than any of those I just mentioned. Most of them were level 75. These were legendary ships.

    Black Flag and Rogue had their share of legendary ships, and each one was a hell of a fight. Let's see what Black Flag had to offer.

    One of the ships Black Flag had was the HMS Prince. This ship was well-known for looking like a ghost ship. She had tattered black sails and fought from within a fog. This ship was a pain in the ass mostly because of the fog being a bitch and her mortars were kinda powerful. Still, I think this was the weakest one.

    Another battle was La Dama Negra. This fucker is very durable. This thing was immune to shots directed at her sides. The only way you could really damage her was shooting at her sails, bow and stern. This mofo also had double mortars and very strong broadsides.

    An iconic fight was with the twin ships, the HMS Fearless and Royal Sovereign. I usually like twins (bow chicka bow wow) but these were a pain in the ass. They flank you then fire at you with broadside cannons that deal a shitton of damage. And if that wasn't enough, sinking one of them will cause the other to set itself on fire and go berserk, ramming at you and dealing a fuckton of damage.

    The worst fight was El Impoluto. Don't lie to me, you spent hours on this fight. This fucker is FAST. Faster than the Jackdaw apparently. And more maneuverable. As soon as she sees you, she starts sailing towards you in high speeds, then eventually rams you. This could take out a whole fucking health bar. After this, she retreats then does it again. Until you die. If you manage to avoid the rams, she has broadsides that are very very dangerous at heavy shot range. She also has chase guns hidden in her bow. Safe to say, this was a living incarnation of hell.

    Rogue was able to sort of make the battles a bit more interesting by incorporating them into canonical events.

    The Battle of Labrador had you fighting weaker ships before facing the true target: the Couronne. The Couronne had a strong mortar and semi-devastating broadsides that had decent heavy shot damage. However, this fight wasn't really that hard in my opinion. Most people could probably make it through this with 2 health bars remaining. Hell, I think people can make it through with all three.

    The Battle of Quiberon Bay was a different story. At first it looked like you were gonna fight a normal fleet, until fucking fireships ambush you. These things are horrible. They deal a good amount of damage to your hull and you have to sink them. After that you meet the real threat: the Formidable. You're alone in the fight against her and a few fireships. The fireships were a big threat, but the Formidable was actually like the Couronne but weaker. The weapons that attack you are strong, and combined with the fireships it makes this fight way harder than the Battle of Labrador.

    Pirates of a Lost Age was basically the HMS Fearless and Royal Sovereign, but this time you were hunting pirates William Crest and Joseph "the Aristocrat" Reed who were supported by a French fleet. The pirates captained twin ships, the Cauldron and Pilgrim respectively. The fight was hard, especially with the flanking and the mortars. Like the Black Flag twin ships, sinking one of the twins will cause the other to light itself on fire and go Impoluto mode. Still, it wasn't as hard as the last battle.

    The Storm Fortress. Hell itself has knocked on your door. One level 99 ship was able to sink your reinforcements (but to be fair, they were basically cannon fodder gunboats, a brig and a frigate). What did this battle have? A firey mortar and heavy shot that can end your life easily. Sinking this fucker was one thing, but avoiding the weapons were another thing. If you get too far, mortars rain down on you. If you get close, devastating cannons will kill you. The only chance you get is by getting behind it or getting in front of it and trapping it in burning oil. And if that wasn't enough, if the Storm Fortress reaches 10% health, 2 more ships come to the rescue. The Sceptre and Argonaut ram you constantly, and they also have heavy shot and mortars that still deal decent damage. Combined with the Storm Fortress' hellfire, this makes the battle the hardest legendary ship battle out there. Yes, harder than El Impoluto in my opinion. After sinking one of the backup ships, the other gets a speed boost and it begins ramming at you. Jesus Christ.

    So anyway, I just wrote what all of us experienced during 2013 and 2014. Hell. Satan being the Storm Fortress battle and Lucifer being the El Impoluto battle. Which was the hardest battle for you?

    submitted by /u/OrangeSheepYT
    [link] [comments]

    My Biggest problem with Assassin’s Creed Valhalla

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 03:54 PM PST

    I just wanna start off by saying that I've been a long time Assassin's Creed fan and I'm really enjoying Valhalla, it's probably one of my favorites games in the franchise. But of course no game is perfect and while I could critique other aspects like the lack of linearity in the story, the fact that when you beat the game it doesn't truly feel like a cinematic ending, or the massive world sometimes being a hinderance because it makes the player feel overwhelmed; I'm not going to because I can forgive those aspects and look past them.

    And I also wanna add that I understand that due to COVID-19 the Ubisoft team probably had to work from home and make some major changes to the team and development. So maybe after a few more updates my criticisms will become irrelevant but I felt like getting this off my chest.

    My biggest problem with this game, is that certain gameplay elements introduced to the player feel very inconsistent and/or redundant. Particularly the stealth, runes, level up system, mastery points, and abilities.

    STEALTH:

    the A.I detection system seems really broken, and stealth can feel like a bit of downgrade from previous games. The range of detection feels inconsistent, sometimes I can literally be 80+ meters away from someone and get detected instantly, and sometimes I'll be right in front of someone's face and they won't react at my presence until several seconds later. For some reason, if one person detects me, all of a sudden every enemy in the area will immediately go into combat mode and somehow know my exact location. Sometimes I get detected when I really just shouldn't be. Like I can be hiding in a bush or doing social stealth but somehow enemies still become alert, which results in this funny bug where enemies in the area will just run around the map like crazy but still don't fight me because technically I'm still hidden. Chain assassination doesn't work if an enemy detects you... fucking why?! Why does someone seeing me stab their friend somehow mean I can't throw an axe to their face?! Sometimes when I use advanced assassination the QTE doesn't show up which causes me to fail. It seems hard and sometimes boring to use aggressive stealth in this game. As the only real tool Eivor has is arrows, there are smoke bombs but you can only use one after you parry an enemy wtf? And sure you have things like corpse traps and social stealth but these feel very gimmicky and I find myself rarely using them.

    RUNES:

    For some reason rune stacking somehow diminishes the value of a rune, as an example, let's say I have "+3.0 percent ranged damage" runes on all pieces of gear. Well the rune won't stack and become +45 percent ranged damage, but instead will cap off at a certain point and have diminishing returns, so even though it says you have "+3.0 ranged damage" runes on your every rune slot, you would expect the stats to change by 3.0+3.0+3.0, but instead it's more like 3.0+2.5+1.5; diamond runes don't work all the time. Sometimes I have to un-equip and re-equip a diamond rune for it to work.

    LEVEL UP AND MASTERY POINTS:

    leveling up in this game doesn't feel very great compared to Odyssey or even Origins. You want to give the player an incentive to level up by making them more powerful and feel like they actually progressed. But because the skill trees are so unnecessarily long and 90% of stuff in them are just minor stat boosts, that incentive is gone. Some stuff in the skill trees all bleed into each other and have redundant abilities, this makes them feel less unique and discourages build diversity. For example the Bear tree (the red one) is focused on warrior styles and melee combat, so why tf are there nodes in the tree that increase stealth damage? Or if the Raven tree (yellow one) is about stealth and agility then why are there combat abilities such as missile reversal and nodes that increase health and melee damage? Or if the Wolf tree (blue one) is about ranged combat, then why are there health regaining abilities like grit? Or absolutely useless abilities like stealth adrenaline? Mastery points are useless, nuff said. It's just more pointless minor stat boost that don't enhance gameplay. If I'm already level 400 why should I care about another +0.5 percent assassination damage?

    ABILITIES:

    My only complaint about this is that some abilities seem inconsistent. Blinding rush doesn't work like it's supposed to. It says you can move through areas undetected, and in the gameplay clip it shows Eivor using blinding rush to assassinate three guys without getting detected. But in game enemies will still detect you if you run through an area using the power. And because time is slowed if I use chain assassination then my axe will not hit the target and then I get detected. Thorn of slumber is inconsistent. Sometimes it puts enemies to sleep, sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes the sleep cloud will knock out other nearby enemies, or sometimes it doesn't. You're basically gambling every time you use the ability. Axe blizzard in my experience is also a 50/50 gamble. Sometimes when I use the ability the axes will literally phase through an enemy and not do any damage like wtf man. Rush and bash level 2 doesn't always do the bonus damage extra attack and the game doesn't tell you how to trigger the extra attack.

    Keep in mind I'm not trashing Ubisoft and I appreciate the hard work they put into this game and I apologize if some of my criticisms come across as nit-picky. I really hope a lot of people see this because I'm curious what the rest of the community's thoughts are on my opinion. Thanks for reading :)

    submitted by /u/BigBrain_Cunning
    [link] [comments]

    Fun things to do in AC origins

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 07:43 PM PST

    Ok so I'm currently downloading origins I played before about 3 years ago but I never finished it so what are some fun things to do, Fun quests, ways to get powerful weapons stuff like that.

    I prefer no spoilers or at least a spoiler warning

    submitted by /u/Imperial_memer
    [link] [comments]

    Here's one thing I don't understand about how they got Kassandra's DNA from the Spear of Leonidas

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 01:23 PM PST

    I know the current conversations are all mostly about Valhalla but, a friend and I just talked about this. It wasn't just Kassandra and Alexios who handled the spear. Their mother did, Leonidas did, his mother did, Herodotus held on to it. And let's not mention that that spear was used to drive through and kill countless Persians, guards, soldiers, Cult and Order members. How were they able to pick out Kassandra out of all of those people? Especially if they were able to get Alexios because he literally had a moment with the spear, and that was long before Kassandra gave it up. That thing should be littered with countless people's DNA. I don't know, even for science fiction, that concept particular never seem to make sense even when they first introduced it. And now this recent epiphany makes it even make less sense.

    submitted by /u/Diomedian__Swap
    [link] [comments]

    Confused about Faravid and Halfdan (Spoilers)

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 11:55 PM PST

    So, in the story we never truly get a confession from Faravid, but the evidence points towards him.being guilty. However, we now know that Halfdan is a sage, I.e. Thor, and we also know that Faravid is a sage, I.e. Sif, and they were both married to each other in their previous lives, so why would Faravid, aka Sif want to poison Halfdan, aka Thor? Is it possible Faravid was innocent after all? I don't know, any input would be greatly appreciated folks. 😁

    submitted by /u/Daemon__Blackfyre
    [link] [comments]

    Found a Christian grave in Jotunheim? What is it doing there?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 03:13 AM PST

    Found a Christian grave in Jotunheim? What is it doing there?

    Hello everyone.

    While exploring Jotunheim I found a Christian grave/cross in the south/west corner of the map near the border.

    Has anyone seen this before and is there anything to it, other than being really strange than a Christian symbol is located in the realm of the Jotums. I mean why would a cross be doing in a pagan world?

    Would be really nice if anyone could come up with an answer since I personally find it really strange to place it there. (Or maybe it's just an oversight by the developers)

    I have linked some screenshots if anyone want's to dig deeper into it:

    The Grave

    Location at green arrow

    submitted by /u/Drunk_General
    [link] [comments]

    Are Assassinations in Valhalla Important to the story?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 07:35 AM PST

    I've just completed my first alliance and there wasn't any assassinations. So I'm here to ask, are the assassinations a huge part of the story? Or are they just something that you do at your leisure. If it seems like I'm hating on this idea, I'm not I still really like the game so far. Just wondering if they play a huge part in the story.

    submitted by /u/CaptainRocket12
    [link] [comments]

    Assassins Creed Damnation

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 05:08 PM PST

    Okay so I got an idea for an Assassin's Creed game that takes place during 1920s-1930s/Prohibition Era America.

    It's sort of like Assassins Creed Syndicate in some aspects.

    So due to gang risings and the Great Depression,America is pretty much ruined and the Templars are taking advantage of it.They hire criminals and form gangs,controlled by Templar leaders,and the most powerful gang,who I call the Wolves,is the biggest threat to the Assassins.

    So the Assassin you play as forms their own gang I call the Bucks.Since it is during the Prohibition Era,they can sell alcohol for money that they can either use to hire criminals into their gang or use it to upgrade your weapons and clothing.

    Of course you would meet many famous historical people in your journey.Such as Henry Ford so you can be able to drive a car around instead of a horse,the author of The Great Gatsby:F. Scott Fitzgerald,Al Capone the Gang Leader,and many more

    submitted by /u/StevenDiTo
    [link] [comments]

    Is half the game's soundtrack missing or something? Mild spoilers inside

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 06:45 AM PST

    It's like the game is too quiet, and it's meant to have lots more sounds and music bits playing than it is.

    Two examples where I've thought extra about it;

    1. When your settlement is attacked by the Rued clan, and the guy runs in to you and Randvi to tell you about it. You'd expect to hear screams from outside and such, but it's just... quiet. You hear some mumbling in a normal speaking tone in the background but that's it. When you go outside, you'd expect weapons clinging, villagers screaming etc. but again, it's just... quiet. You hear maybe one or two warriors fight each other but that's it. No epic music to it either.
    2. When you escape the tower in East Anglia you'd expect some sense of desperation, like with some epic musical set piece. But again, it's quiet. It's like a nice evening stroll as you try to escape.

    Anybody else thought of this?

    submitted by /u/WhoAmIEven2
    [link] [comments]

    A stupid thing that's bugging me about Ragnarok - Twilight of the Gods

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 06:25 PM PST

    Or as it was formerly known before the full OST release, Disorder of the Ancients. I adore the song, and singing along to it. Thanks to a music video on YouTube that I saw some time ago, I am aware that the lyrics of the song are actually verses of the Völuspá. In the version that plays in-game, one stanza is repeated for three verses, and another plays once as the chorus. They are as follows:

    Verses Geyr nú Garmr mjök fyr Gnipahelli | festr mun slitna, en freki renna | fjölð veit ek fræða, fram sé ek lengra | um ragna rök römm sigtíva

    Chorus Geyr nú Yggdrasils askr standandi | ymr it aldna tré, en jötunn losnar | hræðask allir á helvegum | áðr Surtar þann sefi of gleypir

    What's bugging me is the final line of the chorus. Einar seems to be adding an extra word in before "þann", and it's throwing off my ability to sing along to that particular part. Does anyone have any idea what it might be?

    Another issue - in the album version released a few days ago with the name in the title, the final verse is different from the one in-game. Assuming it is still another verse of the Völuspá, I cannot for the life of me find it among its 60-odd stanzas at www.voluspa.org. I don't speak a lick of any Germanic language, so I can't recognise bits just by ear. I would also appreciate any assistance here, if at all possible.

    submitted by /u/ToodlyPipster
    [link] [comments]

    [Spoiler] Valhalla endgame progression issues

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 01:29 PM PST

    I'm experiencing what I think are two bugs associated with finishing the game: I got the issue where you give Hytham the order medallions before you've killed the Father and he acts like you've killed them all, but doesn't appear in the longhouse to give you the Poor Fellow Soldier quest and I have another issue where I've completed the Brothers Keeper storyline, went back to Norway, battled Basim, completed the Layla story where Basim goes into the animus... all of that and yet the alliance map still shows me as committed to Hordafylke and I can't access Hamtunscire to complete that arc. I've traveled back and forth to the relevant locations a bunch of times, cleaned the map, saved, re loaded, fast traveled... nothing seems to make a difference. Any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/hyachts
    [link] [comments]

    The Corpse Feeders (Very Hard difficulty, no damage, no bow)

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 12:08 PM PST

    [Spoiler] Completing East Anglia & Svend

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 05:34 AM PST

    So yesterday night I finished the East Anglia quest, and first thing I did when I disembarked back in Ravensthorpe was go straight up to Gunnar to upgrade my equipment with my recently obtained ingots, as always. When I talked to him he told me he was sad because of Svend passing away. My first thought was "Oh, was that the dog sitting next to the blacksmith's?" (because it was absent) only to realize on the following line that Svend was indeed a person.

    This had me laughing imagining Eivor telling Gunnar "Sorry about your dog", like "I don't even know who the fuck lives here" and a perplexed Gunnar answering "What are you even talking about". I spent 10 minutes flying over the village and checking the different places trying to remember who the hell Svend was. It felt bad talking to Tove at Svend's grave without actually knowing who she was crying for. I ended up looking for it in the internet just to find out he was the tattoo guy!!

    Maybe it's just me that I only changed tattoos and haircut once and missed some kind of secondary mission or subplot that makes you get more attached to Svend, but it felt kind of bad that one of the clan's veterans died and first thing that came to my mind was that a dog had died.

    Did something similar happen to you? Should I spend more time around talking to the people? Did you know Svend wasn't Gunnar's dog?

    submitted by /u/Aggravating-Bee5286
    [link] [comments]

    Assassin's Creed Series Pitch Idea

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 03:14 PM PST

    Hey guys, I took the time to compile a pitch for the newly announced Assassin's Creed series on Netflix or basically how I imagine the series going. If you guys have any suggestions, ideas or anything else be sure to comment on it. The pitch will be the text down below:

    Recently I heard the news that the popular video game franchise "Assassin's Creed" is coming to Netflix. While we don't know anything about the project and seeing as though I'm a huge fan of this franchise, I do have a pitch in how I would see the project going.

    While Assassin's Creed was originally brought to live-action via the 2016 movie, box office sales pretty much denied it of any sequel. However, while it was a big move to do the movie, I honestly don't think it was the right move. Rather a tv series would've been a better fit as we know the series is very complex in story-telling, character development, and world-building. Something that would be much better as a tv series than being resized and reduced to a 2-hour blockbuster which leads me to my pitch.

    I think the series should follow the stories of the main games being: ACI, The Ezio Trilogy, ACIII, ACIV, AC Unity, AC Syndicate, AC Origins, AC Odyssey. However if for any reason Netflix or Ubisoft decides to jump into an all fresh story, some historical periods I would like to see be brought to life are Azuchi-Momoyama Period (1573-1603 Ancient Japan), First Shogun (1192- Ancient Japan), expand upon the British East Indian Company (1600-1850), or fresh stories for the time periods seen within the games.

    If we were to go forward with the retelling of the games' stories, I'd probably have each episode cover a sequence of the game (i.e. the first episode will cover sequence 1 of the game continuity). You may be thinking about how this would work. Well, we could have episodes be around 45-60 minutes long which is roughly the run time for the "Witcher" episodes (another video game adapted TV series) as well as for the Netflix series "Bridgerton". Of course, each season would vary in episodes due to the fact many of the games surpass 10 sequences thus exceeding Netflix's normal episode count of 10. However, this could be fixed by cutting out less important sequences or plot points.

    Probably the hardest task is finding a way to contain all of Ezio's story into one season, seeing as though he has 3 games where he's the main protagonist (Assassin's Creed II, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, and Assassin's Creed Revelations). All of which are fundamental for his story arc. Perhaps 2 seasons or 3 would be best. (Maybe 2 since both Brotherhood and Revelations have 9 sequences that I'm sure storywise can be reduced to 5 episodes each)

    My ideal episodes per season (if it gained popularity to have more than one season)

    • Assassin's Creed Season 1 (Altair):7 memory blocks/sequences: 7 episodes (each sequence is one episode)
    • Assassin's Creed Season 2 (Ezio Part 1): 12 sequences if excluding 12 and 13: 10-12 episodes (including Christina memories and extra Rose content from the book)
    • Assassin's Creed Season 3 Part 1 (Ezio Part 2): 9 sequences: 5 episodes (sequences 1-3 one episode, 4-5 one episode, 6-7 one episode, 8 and 9 one episode, respectively)
    • Assassin's Creed Season 3 Part 2 (Ezio Part 3): 9 sequences: 6 episodes (sequence 1 one episode, 2-first half of 3 one episode, the second half of 3-4 one episode, 5 one episode, 6-7 one episode, 8-epilogue one episode)
    • Assassin's Creed Season 4 (Conner): 9 sequences excluding Haytham i.e. Sequences 1-3: 9 episodes (sequence 4 one episode, sequence 5 one episode, sequence 6 one episode, sequence 7 one episode, sequence 8 one episode, sequence 9 one episode, sequence 10 one episode, sequence 11 one episode, sequence 12-epilogue one episode)
    • Assassin's Creed Season 5 (Edward): 12 sequences: 9 episodes (sequence 1-first half of 2 one episode, the second half of sequence 2-first half of sequence 3 one episode, the second half of sequence 3-first half of sequence 4 one episode, the second half of sequence 4-5 one episode, sequence 6-7 one episode, sequence 8 one episode, sequence 9 one episode, sequence 10-abstergo interlude 4 one episode, sequence 11-epilogue)
    • Assassin's Creed Season 6 (Shay): 6 sequences: 5 episodes (sequence 1 one episode, sequence 2 one episode, sequence 3 one episode, sequence 4-5 one episode, sequence 6 one episode)
    • Assassin's Creed Season 7 (Arno): 12 sequences: 10 episodes (Prologue-sequence 1 one episode, sequence 2 one episode, sequence 3 one episode, sequence 4-5 one episode, sequence 6-7 one episode, sequence 8-9 one episode, sequence 10 one episode, sequence 11 one episode, sequence 12 one episode, sequence 13 - Dead Kings one episode)
    • Assassin's Creed Season 8 (Jacob/Evie): 9 sequences: 9 episodes (sequence 1-2 one episode, sequence 3-first half of sequence 4 one episode, the second half of sequence 4-first half of sequence 5 one episode, the second half of sequence 5-first half of sequence 6 one episode, the second half of sequence 6-first half of sequence 7, the second half of sequence 7-first half of sequence 8 one episode, the second half of sequence 8-first mission of sequence 9 one episode, the rest of sequence 9 one episode)
    • Assassin's Creed Season 9 (Bayek) : 26 parts/sequences : 10 episodes
    • Assassin's Creed Season 10 (Kassandra) : 17 parts/sequences : 10 episodes
    submitted by /u/IXTLD
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment