• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 11, 2021

    Assasins Creed 3 Assassin's Creed 3 Problem ( In My Opinion )

    Assasins Creed 3 Assassin's Creed 3 Problem ( In My Opinion )


    Assassin's Creed 3 Problem ( In My Opinion )

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 02:55 PM PST

    So, i just finished Revelations and was satisfied with it. So i heard Assassin's Creed 3 is like not that good and was wondering why. But nonetheless i thought i wouldn't be as bad as people say. But in my opinion it's not the story, characters or game-play... but the programming.

    After seeing that Revelations shaky cam problem which i had was considered for some a normal problem they had as well after starting the game for the first time, i am wondering if this is aswell.

    After i started it up it was all alright. This game was inspired by such and such... Ubisoft logo...

    I join into the main menu and almost fall out of my chair. I just bought these games on my newly bought laptop and the game is lagging too much for it's own good "in the main menu". So i looked solutions up to fix this and saw advise to change this and here in the files but then again i don't want to sit here for an hour trying to fix things when Ubisoft didn't bother to do that themselves. It's unbelievable how you can release so many games every year and not except this to happen. It's the Deluxe version and it's only getting better when you tone down the resolution. I wanted to like it and was already disappointed before i even started the singleplayer.

    Anyone having or already had the same thing happen, or is it just me?

    submitted by /u/IndustryThat
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment