• Breaking News

    Monday, March 1, 2021

    Assasins Creed 3 Is AC3 Remastered more glitchy on Xbox?

    Assasins Creed 3 Is AC3 Remastered more glitchy on Xbox?


    Is AC3 Remastered more glitchy on Xbox?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 04:20 PM PST

    So I've played AC3 on the WiiU, 360, and last year I grabbed the Remastered version on the Xbox One. The last time I played it was on a One S mid last year.

    I never finished that playthrough and today decided to reinstall it on my Series X to see how it looked with the One X enhancements. Obviously it looks great, but now the game seems to be REALLY glitchy. I know AC3 has had a reputation for being glitchy in the past but never before playing it on the WiiU/360/OneS have I had as many glitches consistently happen.

    I've had issues with a looting mission not registering that I looted a body, making me restart it a dozen times, print presses saying that they're bribable but not being able to interact with the npc, and animals keep freezing in place in the woods, just to name a few examples.

    I'm guessing maybe the latest patch might be the culprit, but maybe the game just has issues being played in One X enhanced mode? I really don't know but I was wondering how often this has happened to others.

    submitted by /u/-Troid-
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment