• Breaking News

    Monday, November 23, 2020

    Assassin's Creed Assassin's creed Valhalla has very good music. The problem is that it is not prevalent enough in game.

    Assassin's Creed Assassin's creed Valhalla has very good music. The problem is that it is not prevalent enough in game.


    Assassin's creed Valhalla has very good music. The problem is that it is not prevalent enough in game.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 06:34 PM PST

    This game misses a certain part of immersion without the ambient music or even ambient sounds out in the wild. The songs you can play while on the longship help with this but it needs more.

    submitted by /u/shadowscale15
    [link] [comments]

    I wish we could keep the hood on during combat

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 07:35 AM PST

    I want to feel like an assassin damnit, and especially with the ultra-fast detection in this game it's really annoying when I'm riding my horse with my hood up and an enemy from 5 miles away spots me and I have to put my hood off until I'm clear. You should be able to keep the hood on if you wanted to

    submitted by /u/ElonTheRocketEngine
    [link] [comments]

    I finished Assassin's Creed Rogue for the first time... and it was awesome!

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 03:01 PM PST

    I decided to give Assassin's Creed Rogue a try even though it wasn't treated quite the same way as other main Assassin's Creed games. And its main story is shorter than most other Assassin's Creed games. But it's a really interesting one.

    There are three things that I really liked.

    1. The older style gameplay before the RPG elements. I don't need to explain this one.

    2. The actual focus on the story between Assassins and Templars. This is the first game since Assassin's Creed III that really is truly an Assassin's Creed experience in its entirety. I am not counting Assassin's Creed Syndicate, Assassin's Creed Unity and Assassin's Creed Black Flag because they digressed in a lot of ways, in my opinion.

    3. The mission design is amazing, like in previous Assassin's Creed games, and not like newer RPG style Assassin's Creed games. For example, the mission in Lisbon, the assassination missions, and the mission with the level design which was almost like a puzzle.

    Anyway, it was a great game! If you did not play it, and you like the older style of Assassin's Creed games, I think you might like it. And it is unique because it focuses on a Templar character's point of view. And there is less of a focus on sailing than in Assassin's Creed Black Flag.

    submitted by /u/Narutobirama
    [link] [comments]

    (SPOILERS)(complaint) Hey Ubisoft, your telling me I grinded for hours to get the complete set

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 04:02 AM PST

    ... in Vinland, only for you TO TAKE IT AWAY as soon as I've collected all the pieces and finished the quest?

    Who in the world thought this was a good idea??

    Edit: As a lot of people ask about the phrase "grinded for hours" so let me expand: What I mean is, I played in Vinland for several hours, as I loved the place and wasn't aware that getting the armor would be pointless beyond Vinland. How much of it was an actual grind? Not sure, but after the fact, it felt like all of it was.

    submitted by /u/ElRetardio
    [link] [comments]

    Ubisoft really needs to disguise the people in the Order menu

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 05:50 PM PST

    Ubisoft has them blacked out, but you can still very easily tell who they are. It really ruins the whole element of surprise. I have only killed two wardens, but I can already see who The Father is. Seriously, why don't they disguise them? They gave them masks in Odyssey.

    Has this happened to anyone else?

    submitted by /u/Emmeranners
    [link] [comments]

    Spent the last week working on this Valhalla inspired render

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 02:29 AM PST

    When Assassin's Creed Shogun comes out next year, here's what we can expect. [humor]

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 01:45 PM PST

    No katanas... only odachi.

    You can dual wield scabbards.

    You can find Miyamoto Musashi's sharpened battle oar! Yes, the one he used to beat Sasaki Kojiro. It's 7 feet long, but shrinks down to just 7 inches when on your belt.

    To equip a samurai armor, you must gather all 15 pieces of the set spread across 15 different camps.

    There is a nudity on/off switch that censors all of the tanuki testicles in the game. No other nudity is present. All of the sumo wrestlers have pasties.

    All of the ninjas in game will wear orange and fishnets, as that is what ninja are known to wear in popular culture.

    submitted by /u/Shirokurou
    [link] [comments]

    How annoying is it that even English guards have one handed Norse swords but we can't use one

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 05:29 PM PST

    There's like 4 different variations of one handed swords in this game, not one we can use. It's like they're rubbing it in our face when I see English soldiers using ulfberht swords, nonsense honestly

    submitted by /u/iamwntr
    [link] [comments]

    Assassin's creed Valhalla - can't pet dwolfg :(

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 09:34 PM PST

    No story spoilers, but there's a side quest where you recruit a wolf

    You can call him to help you during combat. when he's not helping you, he is around the settlement.

    When approached, eivor will comment with something like: good boy, but there's no option to pet him

    Is this an overlook on ubisoft's side, and can we do something ?

    submitted by /u/KvasirTheOld
    [link] [comments]

    I just realized the Jomsviking customization allows you to choose armors that are pre or post upgrade visuals, but you dont have this ability for your character. How does an oversight like this even happen?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 08:53 AM PST

    I understand if the didn't have the full system from Odyssey built in (even if I think it should be already) where you can just transmog anything you have unlocked. But the system is at least partially there already for your useless Jomsviking....

    submitted by /u/ghostspectrum
    [link] [comments]

    (SPOILERS) Boy oh Boy I sure felt super rewarded when...

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 03:15 PM PST

    I collected all 30 tear stones in Asguard and got 5 skill points for it. Whoopee. Kindly fuck off Ubisoft.

    submitted by /u/SuperMicklovin
    [link] [comments]

    Assassin's Creed Art Director Purportedly Tells Fan That "AC Persia Is Inevitable"

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 08:08 AM PST

    Pro Tip: Adrenaline without fighting

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 01:47 PM PST

    If you're about to take on a boss, zealot or just want to make sure you're adrenaline is full before a mission, swing by Hytham's hut in Ravensthorpe and assassinate the straw dummies outside. This will fill up your adrenaline so you can use your specials out in the world how you see fit. Easier than finding enemies to parry and slowly fill them up in battle.

    submitted by /u/ffunnyffriends6
    [link] [comments]

    Any chance we'll get parkour back in the future?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 04:59 PM PST

    I really like Valhalla's story, and I loved Odyssey's world and combat, but I really miss the smooth parkour. I thought maybe I just had rose-tinted glasses on for the past until I watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjUxGXf6jKo&t=92s

    It's so smooth and beautiful, and the modern ones are so clunky, janky and slow. I don't see why we couldn't have smooth parkour back AND keep all the new RPG elements. They're not mutually exclusive at all.

    Does anyone know what happened, why the parkour fell off so hard?

    submitted by /u/dropkickkennedy
    [link] [comments]

    This game is one big buggy mess. Everything else about the game is exceptionally good.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 10:32 PM PST

    I don't know how many times I have gotten stuck on an obstacle/corner. Honestly I've lost count and it's gotten to a stage where I have to die purposely or reload the game to resolve the issue.

    Personally, alongside the tedious puzzles to get to chests, it almost makes it unplayable. I really don't understand how they released the game whilst oblivious to everything broken within it. I still have an absolute blast playing it but this is probably one of the biggest drawbacks of this years AC title.

    submitted by /u/terriblelad
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished my 10th Anniversary playthrough of Brotherhood, still my favourite Assassin's Creed game.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 06:10 AM PST

    Origins ALMOST dethroned it and I'll be honest in a few areas I actually prefer Origins, but overall Brotherhood remains number one for me. There's just a certain magic to it that even Assassin's Creed II doesn't reach (sue me).

    It's the most 'Assassin's Creed' Assassin's Creed has ever... 'Assassin's Creed-ed'.

    submitted by /u/TRITON-K175
    [link] [comments]

    Just beat all the Daughters of Lerion.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 09:40 PM PST

    I'm more than sure others have done it, but I just finally beat Cordelia and the other sisters after trying for a few days. My power level 90 right now so I'm feeling pretty proud of my self haha.

    submitted by /u/GothamCityDemon
    [link] [comments]

    They did not do a good job with blending in this game.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 09:51 AM PST

    Blending in distrust areas just doesn't work. I don't ever really use benches because a lot of them are in places not even near any guards, I rarely ever find groups of monks to blend in with, and for some reason they get suspicious of me even if I am not near them, and I am walking slowly. Walking in distrust areas in honestly kind of boring and irritable. I usually just go in like a madman murdering everyone who attacks me in cold blood, which is fun, but maybe sometimes I just don't feel like fighting.

    It's cool that they tried to add it back in, but it just doesn't feel right in this game.

    submitted by /u/Draggexx
    [link] [comments]

    I’d love a way to automatically walk slowly

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 04:55 PM PST

    Call me crazy but one of the things that made Red Dead Redemption 2 so immersive was that it was easy to move slowly through towns and even out in the wilderness. All you had to do was not tap the A button and you would move at a slow pace. It let me slow down and take in the atmosphere of the game world. I'd love a way to do this in Valhalla without having to juuuuuust slightly push the stick.

    I'm finding myself wanting to slowly move through the world on foot or horseback at times just to soak in the environment. Like right now i just arrived in Canterbury. It's dark, raining, and I'm on horseback with my hood up. It would be cool if there was some way to force a slow speed without having to balance the stick in the right place.

    Maybe that sounds crazy to some of you lol, but there are times when I move slowly in games naturally because I'm immersed in what's on the screen, and it breaks really easily when I have to fiddle with the controls to make it work.

    submitted by /u/Watchmaker-2112
    [link] [comments]

    Do you guys think AC should return back to Non-RPG in the next gen engine?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 09:15 AM PST

    I always thought that in an effort to make the newer games feel fresh, Ashraf took the RPG route with Origins. I personally feel he was blown away by TW3 and tried to blindly imitate it. With the success of AC Black Flag, the bosses could not say no to him. He could have tried to create a new IP instead. They should have gone with RDR2 route where there is a lot of emphasis on interactivity with the world and realism. What do you think?

    submitted by /u/hanthakudu
    [link] [comments]

    Valhalla: Dagger does more damage than the longsword?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 07:56 PM PST

    I'm basically fully bear spec, but I'm seeing the dagger do more light attack damage per swing than my more upgraded longsword. Am I doing something wrong? I feel like the attack stat doesn't meaningfully change how much damage I'm doing per swing either.

    submitted by /u/Miami_Vice-Grip
    [link] [comments]

    For anyone who hasn't collected all codexes

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 10:32 AM PST

    Highly recommend you spend the time finding them and exploring the assassins bureaus. I found the Hidden Ones armor set to be amazing to look at (though not well-suited for combat) with the real reward found in exploring the ruins of the Roman-era bureaus. Seeing them in their dilapidated state makes me wish we'd gotten the AC game set in the height of the Roman Empire. No spoilers but I found the content of the codexes to be love letters to the lore of AC Origins.

    Edit: grammar

    I also got serious AC2/Black Flag era vibes of temple exploration in search of the unique armor sets.

    submitted by /u/Psyko007
    [link] [comments]

    What the future holds for Assassin's Creed

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 02:26 PM PST

    As previously reported, Assassin's Creed Vallhalla was a sales success beyond expectations for Ubisoft.

    The next game in the franchise has been in development for just over three years and with a new director. It will be released next year.

    Assassin's Creed Unity will get a remaster for the new consoles, I don't know if the other games will.

    Netflix and Ubisoft are currently looking for screenwriters and Showrunner for the series and it is not known whether it will be a direct adaptation of the first games or something new, but apparently the plot will focus more on the past than on the present day, unlike the film.

    submitted by /u/Cryless84
    [link] [comments]

    AC Valhalla: When to start the “special area”

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 07:52 PM PST

    I just finished East Anglia and I was wondering when the right time to do the >!Asgard Arc<! It seems so random and out of place. Not really sure how it fits in with the other parts of the game.

    submitted by /u/PlatinumMode
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment