• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 2, 2020

    Assasins Creed 3 I must really suck at this game.

    Assasins Creed 3 I must really suck at this game.


    I must really suck at this game.

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 11:03 AM PDT

    Gotta rant. About every third mission I have to repeat it like 15 times until I somehow finally get it. I'm a complete idiot because a good portion of the gameplay is just not intuitive for me. Where do I go? What am I supposed to be doing? How can I manage to not be seen? How do I control this fucking horse that keeps bumping into trees and coming to a complete standstill at every rock and stump?? And swear I killed the final messenger ( after 23 attempts) to save my village but the game intervened to tell me I failed to eliminate the target. Fuck you game, I killed that son of a bitch! Ima give up on this shit. Gonna go back to Skyrim. AC sucks donkey balls.

    submitted by /u/usposeso
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment