• Breaking News

    Monday, March 1, 2021

    Assassins Creed 4 CHARLES VANE + THE RANGER Gameplay (Mod) | Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag

    Assassins Creed 4 CHARLES VANE + THE RANGER Gameplay (Mod) | Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag


    CHARLES VANE + THE RANGER Gameplay (Mod) | Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 10:13 PM PST

    So guards in Kingston keep attacking me for no reason

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 07:45 PM PST

    Like I'm literally just walking through town and getting attacked, can't figure out why

    Edit: I might just be stupid, I had drunken pirates with me and I think they were attacking guards on sight

    submitted by /u/DarthSevrus
    [link] [comments]

    In need of a savegame file. (Sequence 3)

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 12:49 PM PST

    I need a savegame file for sequence 3. Best would be start of sequence 3, so memory 1 or 2. All online savgame files I find are in .sav not in .save, or they just don't work.

    submitted by /u/SnooSquirrels1168
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment