• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 11, 2021

    Assassin's Creed So i made these 2 suits a while ago but finally had the chance to wear them. Also making edward and haytams main suits atm, just wanted to share it here since im a big fan of the franchise and kinda proud of putting these together. Feedback is always welcome.

    Assassin's Creed So i made these 2 suits a while ago but finally had the chance to wear them. Also making edward and haytams main suits atm, just wanted to share it here since im a big fan of the franchise and kinda proud of putting these together. Feedback is always welcome.


    So i made these 2 suits a while ago but finally had the chance to wear them. Also making edward and haytams main suits atm, just wanted to share it here since im a big fan of the franchise and kinda proud of putting these together. Feedback is always welcome.

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 09:32 PM PST

    What truly makes an Assassins Creed game an Assassins Creed game

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 11:00 AM PST

    Some people say that it's playing as an assassin or having a modern day, and that's important but there's one thing that should stand above all of these, and that's an obligatory mission where you steal an outfit from a guard, a templar, a random person... and you sneak into a place to kill someone, get info, gain trust, etc...

    It's been in ac2, brotherhood, revelations, ac3 and Rogue as guards, in Ac4, unity and syndicate as some dude and in odyssey as a cult of cosmos member.

    Therefore the only games that aren't assassins creed games' are Assassins creed, Origins and Valhalla

    I will take no questions, thank you

    Edit: it has been brought to my attention that Aya steals a cape in origins to assassinate Cesar so I guess origins also counts

    Edit 2: It has been brought to my attention again that during the Vinland arc you also disguise as someone else to infiltrate the place and kill the dude.

    submitted by /u/jimmydcriket
    [link] [comments]

    Tencent and Ubisoft are working on an Assassin’s Creed Mobile Game!

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 11:17 PM PST

    People that liked Odyssey more than Valhalla, why do you think that?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 01:39 PM PST

    I just finished Valhalla after about 75h, really took my time and I also wanted to take my time. I played Odyssey last year and was soo overwhelmed with the amount of quests so flatlined after 30h and rushed through the rest of the main story, which was very difficult due to the fact you had to grind in that game.

    I am just curious what makes people think Odyssey is better than Valhalla, because I can't really find any reason. Please tell me!

    What I find better with Valhalla: - Gear is more valuable. You don't find a new gear every time you loot something/someone, making it much more interesting looking for treasures and upgrading your weapons and armour. - Your quest log is not overflowed with sidequests, which made me overwhelmed. I like the yellow and blue dots in this game, which led to much more exploring than just doing one quest after the next. - I find the combat more fun in Valhalla. I think maybe most people don't agree with me since the combat in Valhalla has got a lot of stick but I felt the combat in Odyssey was much less realistic and it felt more repetitive. It felt like fighting against a health bar, hitting the same button over and over. - I like the setting with Vikings more than with Spartans and in Greece. Totally individually though. - Had a much stronger connection to the main character.

    submitted by /u/ResponsibleAthlete4
    [link] [comments]

    An interpretation of the ending [SPOILERS]

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 11:19 PM PST

    So, I finished Valhalla a while back, and I think I have a theory of what the scene with Basim and Eivor around the fire at the end might mean. One thing that I have considered, is that in an interview sometime back, u/Darby_Mcdevitt (narrative director) mentioned that the Vinland arc was meant to be played at the end. You may notice that Eivor is now more broad minded and open to the natives.

    So in the fire scene that I mentioned, Eivor and Basim are smiling at each other. Now you may ask, why ? Well this is what I think. At the end of the Vinland arc, Eivor recounts a tale of Odin, Loki, and Baldr, and of Loki's treacherous act that lead to Baldr's demise. I think this is an indication that Eivor has understood (through her experiences) who she was in another life. At the end of this tale, Eivor says that there are two possible interpretations to this story, one being that Loki was clearly wrong in doing what he did, and the second being that he was merely exacting justice for cruelties that Odin commited on Loki's children. But, she notes, that there is a third interpretation too. And I think this shows how wise she has become. This interpretation is that these kindnesses and cruelties were written long ago in our fates, and that we can do nothing to change them, but we must act as if we can. In a last act, she gives into fate and leaves the crystal ball with the villagers.

    And I think that this explains why Eivor was smiling at Basim, because with the realisation of who she was in the past (and her fate), she finally understands why he did what he did, and forgives him.

    Now, onto why Basim was smiling. Now that Basim is viewing Eivor's memories, and is subject to the bleeding effect, he realises that Eivor knows. In a sense, he's proud of Eivor, for not having done what Havi did. All those years back, Havi made a selfish sacrifice, and was indifferent to Loki's suffering. Eivor did not make the same mistake with those she loved. Even though Sigurd wasn't treating us all that well, Eivor saves him and brings him back to the real life along with her. That's why in the fire scene, Basim looks and smiles at female Eivor, the real Eivor, and not Odin. And he's proud of her.

    Also, I might be reading too much into this, but if you notice, throughout the game, Basim refers to Eivor has 'Wolf-kissed', rather than call her by her name, because he knows that Odin is in there. But in the modern day, when he looks upon her grave, he refers to her as 'Eivor', again validating my interpretation.

    submitted by /u/AdityaSub33
    [link] [comments]

    Ubisoft to Shift Focus Away from AAA Releases, Earnings Call Shows

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 11:41 AM PST

    [SPOILER] The history of King Alfred and the kingdom of Wessex and how it turned into the kingdom of England.

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 12:59 PM PST

    Hey! So I love Anglo-Saxon history and would like to share this for the people who are interested!

    So the game ends in 878 where King Alfred goes into hiding in the swamps of Athelnay. After a few months of exile he gathered enough forces to march to Guthrum's Army, he camped at Edington and waited for the vikings.

    The battle of Edington was a victory for Alfred and the Anglo-Saxons. They baptized Guthrum amd exchanged territory, with Guthrum getting East-Anglia and East Mercia and Alfred keeping all of Wessex and Western Mercia. He fortified his lands and reworked thr military from the ground up, aswell as build a navy.

    In 886 he captured london from rogue vikings, no further viking invasions and Alfred unfortunately died in 899, his son Eadweard, or Edward, succeeded him and workid with his sister Aethelflead to form a United England.

    Eadweard took all of England by 919 except for Northumbria and passed away in 924, he was known as Edeard the Elder.

    His son Aethelstan was crowned in 924 and took York in 927 uniting all of England under one banner, The Kingdom of England was formed and only suffered few invasions, but they were all repelled.

    In 1066 the normans invaded England and destroyed all culture and the ways of the Anglo-Saxons, which is so sad for me, we could have Saxons today!

    Anyway, thats my simplified version of the Kingdom of Englands (formerly Wessex) story!

    BTW this means Eivor would lose ravensthorpe in 918.

    submitted by /u/DamnYankeeWithNoBrim
    [link] [comments]

    What is your favorite game cover?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 12:30 PM PST

    Me personally, I'm gonna have to go with AC2's. It's perfect, Red & White is a great color scheme, the smiling Ezio who is looking like an absolutely cocky ass MF. I love it.

    https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/assassinscreed/images/0/09/AC2coverHighRes.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20120706023159

    submitted by /u/ObiWansOffspring
    [link] [comments]

    We should be able to keep each tier of armor after upgrading it

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 11:29 PM PST

    I know transmog is coming but it would have been nice if we were able to keep the superior, flawless and mythical armor instead of losing them when we upgrade them.

    I don't know why we couldn't have it, the gear is in the fuckin' game and we already had them at some point.

    Why not just let us keep each tier instead of taking them away when you upgrade it? That's how it should have been and it blows my mind to the fact that we can't do that.

    submitted by /u/walverine
    [link] [comments]

    How would you feel about an AC game with Valhalla's RPG elements combined with Unity's world/traversal?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 03:14 PM PST

    Looking at the opinions on here, I feel like this would be a nice middle-ground to please fans of every era. We could have an AC game with the newer RPG elements, such as character customization, dialogue trees, exploration, side content, and leveling systems, while having it set in a dense urban environment akin to the Unity era, along with a stronger focus on parkour, traversal, stealth/social stealth and realistic combat.

    The trick would be to find an era that could accommodate all of these factors, but I truly feel like this could help to please all fans of Assassin's Creed.

    submitted by /u/helloivecoveredwars1
    [link] [comments]

    Everyone's thoughts on AC: Unity story?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 10:25 AM PST

    (E2) Thank you all for the replies and great points! Though most of them were expressing everyone's disappointment with the game, there were also a couple of valid counter points which I've taken into account. I'll give it some more thought, with everyone's points in mind and I'll make a final decision in a few days! Thank you all once again! ❤️❤️

    I've been somewhat hesitant about spending £25 on AC: Unity (though I'm more concerned about wasting my time with downloading and playing) as I've heard very mixed reviews, and while the gameplay seems great, the story along with Arno's charisma and humour apparently flops into nothingness pretty early on.

    So I'm curious as to what everyone else thinks about the story and characters!

    (E) I should probably mention that engaging story and well written characters are a huge deal for me, and will decide on if I get the game.

    submitted by /u/JustSomeByeChick
    [link] [comments]

    [SPOILER] Finished the 30 Tears Quest

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 01:04 AM PST

    I just finished the 30 tears of Ymir quest in Asgard, took me a long time and the reward was a 5 skill points! What the actual fuck? This is the worst side quest reward (considering how much time it requires) I ever did receive! I am super sad that I did not get some 2 hand axe or armor of some wild sort, crazy...

    submitted by /u/Almanarchy
    [link] [comments]

    Neat! Assassin’s Creed China is free for anyone who doesn’t already have it. Happy new year!

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 05:34 AM PST

    Favourite Assassin Outfit?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 06:36 PM PST

    Which assassins has the best costume, stick with the classic outfits that the characters are given in the story not outfits that are bought or earned.

    Personally, Edward and Connor have the coolest outfits, Edwards robe with leather armour is really cool, also Connors outfit is really badass!

    submitted by /u/Disastrous_Ad9296
    [link] [comments]

    How did you guys play through Valhalla? And in turn, do you think the game is too long?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 11:51 AM PST

    Hey guys, about 3 months since I first played Valhalla and I've still only logged about a day of playing time, which feels like a dent.

    It's my first real effort to play through a new Assassin's Creed since Unity, and I have to say the game really doesn't appeal to me, but nonetheless, I want to get my money's worth and finish it.

    So, any advice on finishing this game as quick as possible? And is anyone else feeling this game is quite disappointing, and not very fun/inviting to play?

    submitted by /u/roryocg18
    [link] [comments]

    The Celtic Isu and a small theory on the Wrath of the Druids DLC [SPOILERS]

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 01:06 PM PST

    In the upcoming Wrath of the Druids DLC the main antagonistic group call themselves The Children of Danu, Danu is a member of the Tuatha Dé Danann, a pantheon of Irish-Celtic gods and goddesses, three of whom are referenced in AC Valhalla which leads me to surmise this DLC may expand on these celtic Isu.

    So the three referenced celtic Tuatha Dé Danann Isu are:

    Nodens (or Nuada) who has an Isu bow named after him that you can obtain.

    Lugh [the polymath] who has a quote in the celtic Isu barracks underneath stone henge.

    Moriggan who has both a quote in the the Isu barracks and a seemingly Isu shield named after her that you can obtain in a wealth chest in Glowecesterscire.

    A particular goddess that caught my attention when reading up more on this pantheon of gods was Bridgid. One of the descriptions of Bridgid calls her two-faced or having one side of her face beautiful while the other is ugly. The first thing that came to my mind from hearing that is "that sounds a lot like Hel" who in norse mythology is said to have half of her face youthful while the other half is rotting.

    So my theory is that Bridgid and Hel are one and the same and the reason that Basim is viewing Eivors memories from her time in Ireland is because he wants to find clues on the whereabouts of his daughter. As we saw at the end of the game he said he wants to reunite his family and this maybe his first steps to going about achieving that.

    submitted by /u/Delete-Xero
    [link] [comments]

    Beat Valhalla heading for 100%

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 12:24 PM PST

    Loved valhalla its the 2nd assassins creed ive beaten other than unity, a bit bigger than i liked but i overall had a great experience, as someone who was not too invested in assassins creed before im very excited to play the other ones i own, starting with ezios trilogy Im also 89% complete with the platinum for valhalla Ive never completed a platinum in my life but now i think im gonna send it

    submitted by /u/thegreatlogini
    [link] [comments]

    I've completed standard Origins, cant find a deal for the season pass, but the Ubisoft store has gold Origins on a huge discount. Will it overwrite my completed game if I download?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 12:51 PM PST

    So I just completed the standard version of Origins for PS4 (bit late to the game haha, got it really cheap) and have been scouring the net for the Season Pass at a discount. I've been watching the Playstation Store and the DLC has not come on offer and there's no way that I'm paying full price for it.

    I checked the Ubisoft online store today and they have the Gold version of Origins (includes the season pass) for £12.75 and I'm seriously considering buying the gold version just for the DLC since it's such a good price...

    I'm worried that if I go ahead and buy the gold version, download and install it to my PS5 it will overwrite all the progress I've made on my original play-through and start me back at the very beginning again with a fresh game.

    The ideal situations are:

    1. I download the gold version and my console recognises that I've already got the base game through my save data, thus only installing the DLC content and keeping my saved game.
    2. I delete the standard version data (not the save info that's on my console) then install the gold version. The gold version picks up the save data and I keep my place in the game.

    Has anyone ever tried this? If so, what happened?

    Sorry if this is a really noob question, never tried this before and I'm a bit nervy about losing my save data. Thank you all <3

    submitted by /u/rorozansta
    [link] [comments]

    Need some help getting into a house

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 10:32 PM PST

    There is a house with a chest in Uffentune that has two barred doors. I can't seem to find a way in or to shoot/break the lock on the door. It's a house in the south-eastern section of the town. Can someone help out with this one?

    submitted by /u/No_Savings_9057
    [link] [comments]

    AC Valhalla - Hidden Ones Bureaus gear - Missed opportunity?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 03:30 PM PST

    So in Valhalla, you have to find the 6 Hidden Ones Bureaus. In each one you find a part of the Hidden Ones set gear. In the first 5, you find the 5 parts of the set. I was sooooo certain, that in the 6th, we would find a second hidden blade. Instead we found a dagger, which was so much worse in power, than the weapons I already had. Felt such a disappointment for me.

    submitted by /u/alternativestef
    [link] [comments]

    Umm, is it normal for polemarchs and other elite enemies to heal themselves?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 12:15 PM PST

    So I'm playing through Odyssey for the first time and I occasionally have run into a problem where I can get an elite like a polemarch down to half health via arrows or ikaros only for them to fully heal themselves. It was one thing when it was a Captain level guard defending a leader, but now it just happened with an Atlantean polemarch (the last needed for the armor set).

    submitted by /u/wraithkelso317
    [link] [comments]

    [Odyssey] How can this happen?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 01:35 PM PST

    Yesterday I reduced the local support level to a minimum until the *Spartan* leader left is home (I did neither attack nor kill him). I started the game today to see that the local support level is mixed out and the leader is now from *Athens*.

    How did this happen? Is this a bug or intentional?

    submitted by /u/MasterM19
    [link] [comments]

    (Spoiler) Ezio cutscene wear Robes in AC2 and ACbh, miss this moment & animation which mostly missing in AC series except AC Liberations same as AC2.

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 06:31 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment