• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 25, 2020

    Assassin's Creed I made a fan art of Haytham

    Assassin's Creed I made a fan art of Haytham


    I made a fan art of Haytham

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 01:26 AM PDT

    Ubisoft Announces Resignation of Chief Creative Officer Serge Hascoet After Misconduct Allegations

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 09:24 AM PDT

    https://gamerant.com/ubisoft-cco-serge-hascoet-resigned/

    To reminder, he was the one who said that a "woman protagonist wouldn't sell." He also decided to make Elise, Evie, Aya, Kassandra (and maybe Eivor) Role in the AC games much smaller as they intention of the devs.

    Hopefully now something changes and that woman get treaten equal in AC Games as their male counterparts. Maybe this also makes the way free for an AC Game with an Female lead protagonist.

    submitted by /u/JKAC2013
    [link] [comments]

    Origins’ original story plans make sense of why Layla’s animus doesn’t need ancestral DNA, only source DNA.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 04:08 AM PDT

    A report just recently came out that Ubisoft's demands to downplay the playable women impacted Origins' plot: originally, Bayek would have died, and Aya would have become the main character. This makes sense for why Layla's animus can get memory straight from the mummy; it would have been a shocking mid-game twist, and a reason she had to find Aya's mummy to continue.

    Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Bayek and am glad he was so fleshed out. It just shows how strong the writers were for him even when it wasn't the original plan.

    UPDATE: This is blowing up, so here's the source I saw: https://www.ign.com/articles/multiple-assassins-creed-games-reportedly-scrapped-or-minimised-female-lead-roles-before-release

    submitted by /u/BaneShake
    [link] [comments]

    Sketched jesper kyd because I love him

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 09:34 PM PDT

    Will there be a history / discovery tour in Valhalla?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 01:26 AM PDT

    I can't find anything about it. Will Valhalla have this again?

    I enjoyed it in origins and odyssey and since places like Northumbria are very popular in TV and games throughout the last years, I would really like to have some sort of guided tour through it.

    Also: Do we know if there will be a photo mode again?

    submitted by /u/Kainsmasquerade
    [link] [comments]

    After years of procrastination I finally beat assassins creed black flag

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 11:35 PM PDT

    And I gotta say seeing haythem as a kid and knowing what he becomes upsets me but god damn was black flag a great game

    submitted by /u/theronin6969
    [link] [comments]

    Holy hell AC Origins ending might just be my new favourite

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 01:29 PM PDT

    I don't know what to say about the ending it's just amazing for a history nerd like me it was just beautiful the Assassination of Julius Caesar was brutal and just want I would expect to have happend in real life and then Khemus voice saying jump man I just don't know how I'm lv43 and still yet didn't complete the main story

    submitted by /u/Whyusertakenlied
    [link] [comments]

    if you haven't yet, do yourself a favor and go listen to 'Ezio's Family - Valhalla Version' by Samuel Kim .

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 01:25 PM PDT

    this theme is f*cking amazing, it might be my favorite take on Ezio's Family since the original. it's on youtube and spotify. the crazy thing is it's not official, it's made by a fan but sounds like it would be the perfect main theme for AC Valhalla.

    submitted by /u/SubjectDelta10
    [link] [comments]

    Ac Orgins is one of the best games I've played.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    When I first played it, I got bored of it. Probably cuz I grinded too much. Got the isu outfit too fast. Did too much looting animals. So I quit for almost a year. A few days ago I came back to it. It is a amazing game. I reset it 3 times without finishing but at last now I'm done.

    It's not my favorite assassin creed game (that's 3). Bayek has to be the second best character after Connor. The speech about how he is not a medjay, a father, and a husband and instead he is a hidden one gave me so many chills. My lips even went numb for a few seconds. They did bayek so good. The story was engaging too, very fun. And unlike Odyssey leveling is easy af. Side quests are at least more fun in my opinion. It looks better then Odyssey to me as well. To me it's a upgraded Odyssey.

    I would love to buy the hidden ones dlc for orgins but I'm broke so I'll have to wait a few months to play some more of this amazing game, amazing story.

    Egypt was beautiful. It is a hell of a setting. I barely went in the desert, and when I did it was very nice desert. I loved the papyrus puzzles and their actual good rewards unlike Odyssey (though papyrus is a chance)

    Ubisoft Montreal gets Assassins Creed, unfortunately I don't think Quebec does.

    Note I don't hate Odyssey. In facts a pretty decent game, at least in terms of gameplay

    The combat in orgins is super fun. I even ended up using a bow. That thing is op in orgins. The upgrading I think they did better in orgins too. I don't know how Odyssey got worse then orgins. PrObaBlY cUz MoNtrEaL mAdE iT (origins) Lol.

    But yeah bayek was amazing, setting was amazing, story was engaging. 10/10 Assassins Creed game

    The Lord of the Duat awaits hidden ones.

    submitted by /u/Voornaz
    [link] [comments]

    Black flag is still the best game

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 07:24 PM PDT

    After playing origins and oddsey.. black flag is still the best. Games are turning into far cry and so many side quests ruin the story

    submitted by /u/fullytorqued29
    [link] [comments]

    What is your guys’ favourite endings in the series?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 05:52 PM PDT

    Mine has to be Black Flag or Revelations. When Edward saw all his friends at the table that hit me, and when Ezio finally got into the library and saw Altair it was amazing

    submitted by /u/_GR8HAIR_
    [link] [comments]

    Do you skip the Leonidas scene at the start when playing NG+ in Odyssey?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 02:16 AM PDT

    I've just started Odyssey on NG+ and I was taken straight to Kephallonia and Kassandra. I swear that when I first played it started with Leonidas and the battle at Thermopylai.

    submitted by /u/LostSoulNo1981
    [link] [comments]

    As someone who's never played Black flag. I think Rogue is really fun

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 09:03 PM PDT

    I've never played Black flag before but rogue was on sale and I've been playing a ton. It's super fun with it's naval combat and island exploration. But I've heard it's basically a reskin of black flag so, should I give it a try?

    submitted by /u/Tyrant_RE2
    [link] [comments]

    Playing AC: Brotherhood for the first time

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 01:45 AM PDT

    Just started getting recruits...

    2 of them died helping me take a borgia tower. I only located one of their bodies and wanted to do the close eyes thing but it wouldn't let me. I figured it might be the borgia tower. Burned it. All the bodies were gone.

    Feels bad. I know it's a game but still.

    submitted by /u/juststupid8970
    [link] [comments]

    Used "Call To Arms" ability at a Lvl 51 mercenary with a Lvl 67 mercenary, Lvl 67 mercenary got one-shot?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 12:41 AM PDT

    Is this a bug? Or is it intended to be like that, cause I spent way too long trying to bring down that mercenary especially since I'm still Lvl 51 too (around 10 mins at normal difficulty)

    submitted by /u/NoU313
    [link] [comments]

    Why not just have have two different characters with different personalities instead of this weird gender bending thing they're doing with Eivor?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    So they've got the same name, the same clothes, the same personality, the same weapon preferences (when looking at the promotional material) and do the exact same actions in the story as one another. Only difference is you have to choose weather to have a penis or a vagina.

    I really don't get the point of it? That's like if you could change Connors gender for some reason but she's still called Connor, wears the same thing as him, uses a tomahawk and bow, has a Templar father and has the exact same story but she doesn't have a dick?

    Wouldn't it be more of a compelling choice if they and different personalities, or different gameplay specialties (like one is better at stealth for example) or had slightly different stories? Just something rather than a straight up gender choice.

    Just seems like such a strange choice to give players.

    submitted by /u/jacksaints
    [link] [comments]

    Odyssey - So is this just like an episode or just the rest of the main story? Spoilers.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 04:51 PM PDT

    I just got to Athens and just got introduced to Sokrates, level 30. Is the the rest of the main story gonna be about cleaning out the cultists until the DLC story stuff or is it like an episode until my brother is removed? I'm playing as Kassandra.

    I made a mistake with the cultist before arriving on Athens offically, after i upgraded my spear and got it to level 2, i tracked down a "few" cultist on my own and got 10 pieces thinking it would get me to level 5, nope i only to to level 4 with 10 pieces and boy was i wrong. So i guess the last two levels and pieces are locked behind these missions and that's why i'm asking.

    submitted by /u/PepsXero
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone remember the hook blade from assassins creed revelations? Cause I don’t

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 01:50 PM PDT

    Assassins creed revelations

    I played this game as a kid and I recently came back to Ite other the Ezio collection. I was shocked when I got to the part where you learn about the hook blade. Is this something new or was it always in the game? I can't seem to remember it back in my play through a long time ago. I am I the only one who doesn't remember it?

    submitted by /u/GeneralHeroMan
    [link] [comments]

    AC Unity's opening makes no sense

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 12:40 PM PDT

    When Arno escapes from the Bastille with the assassin, he thinks he's mad for jumping off the side of the building. Yet the opening mission had us chase a cart and climb a church and do the leap of faith already with 0 training 🙄

    submitted by /u/MSV95
    [link] [comments]

    How excited are you for AC Valhalla?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 10:58 AM PDT

    Will you buy it Day 1? What are you excited about the most? Do you think it will be better than the last two?

    submitted by /u/MEU142
    [link] [comments]

    DLC not appearing (Black Flag)

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 02:47 AM PDT

    After I beat the story, sacrifice island and the other islands disappeared on the map?

    submitted by /u/Markus-but-with-a-c
    [link] [comments]

    Hitman 2016/2 is what Assassin's Creed would have been if the series followed the direction set by first game

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 06:19 AM PDT

    I've played the newer Hitman games recently, and one thing that struck me as interesting that the games are REALLY similar to the very first Assassin's Creed in terms of the feel of gameplay.

    Every location is based on one target just like every district is based on one in AC1. You go around finding opportunities, doing investigations, scouting, receiving information, before, once you think you know everything you need, executing your plan to kill the target. Again, you do similar things in AC1. Which I guess makes sense because that's what Assassins do.

    Yeah, Hitman existed before AC (I remember the moniker of 'medieval Hitman' when first AC was announced), but AC was first to try and put this Hitman-like gameplay with investigations in an open world, and now IO has been clearly inspired by the older AC games (to the point that Hitman 2 adds a blend function), while ever since AC2 the franchise has been going towards more of a GTA route. Yes, the Ezio games still have a lot of the assassiny gameplay, but they focus more on variety of actions and spectacle rather than fully on assassinations like AC1 and, well, Hitman.

    It feels kinda weird. In a way I wish the modern AC games would be like newer Hitman games, only with a hidden blade and in a historical setting. Feels like would have been something unique and very cool.

    I like the new games, but there was something trend-setting about the original AC game that has been lost as AC decided to follow trends rather than set them. And hell, even if AC will try to go back to its more assassiny roots, at this point it won't be as trend setting, it would follow the Hitman trend.

    What do you think? Would you like an AC game that would play more like the new Hitman games?

    submitted by /u/Dalneraf
    [link] [comments]

    When you think of AC, what game do you think of?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 05:19 AM PDT

    For me, it has to be Assassin's Creed or AC Syndicate.

    submitted by /u/iamthenight22
    [link] [comments]

    Help? There are no quests in my game

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 01:21 AM PDT

    So I was revisiting odyssey then I saw there were no quests and I'm fairly new to the game I got the boat, I repaired the spear 1 time and that's about it can I fix this bug?

    submitted by /u/thebooty-consumer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment