• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 25, 2020

    Assassins Creed 4 I found these Kenway Family memes and they are....well (Pics belong to their respectful owners)

    Assassins Creed 4 I found these Kenway Family memes and they are....well (Pics belong to their respectful owners)


    I found these Kenway Family memes and they are....well (Pics belong to their respectful owners)

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 02:58 AM PDT

    Slow?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 03:26 PM PDT

    I just started playing Black Flag, and it seems like I run really slowly. It took me forever to catch some guy that I had to chase all over town, and when the guards were chasing me they kept catching me because I was so slow. I'm just holding R2 (PS4) to run. Is there a trick to run faster, or running speed upgrades to unlock later in the game?

    submitted by /u/zlaxxor
    [link] [comments]

    White Outline?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 07:40 PM PDT

    Is there any way to turn off the white outline surrounding the enemies?

    submitted by /u/zlaxxor
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment