• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 26, 2020

    Assassin's Creed Made a fan art of the Kenway family

    Assassin's Creed Made a fan art of the Kenway family


    Made a fan art of the Kenway family

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 04:11 PM PDT

    I made a fan art of Edward

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 08:41 AM PDT

    AC: Odyssey was the game I needed the most

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 11:46 PM PDT

    Back in Dec 2018, the love of my life passed away unexpectedly. Understandably I was in shock. I don't wanna recall and describe how it felt because it triggers the series memories I kind of relive that time again, but needless to say, I don't want to put such an experience to even my worst enemies.

    Anyways, after a couple of days of being on the bed. I knew I needed something to take my mind of it, even for a little while. I used to play games alone, then with her when she was in my life, so it was very hard to even think of playing something without sharing it with her. I knew a open-world, rpg-like game where I can get lost in would be the best kind of game for me. Odyssey was the first game that came to my mind, it released 2 months prior I believe. Even though I didn't like what I saw based on the gameplay so I didn't go into the game with any expectations.

    What followed was about 120 hours lost into the game. I can't say I enjoyed the game, nor it felt like AC to me. It felt like busy-work, clearing check-list without much satisfying gameplay. However, this busy-work, map clearing, looting, clearing settlements was precisely what kept me busy, helped me from falling into a dark pit which I felt I never would have the will to come out of. It really was the right game at the right time for me.

    I kinda wish I played Origins with her (I played it just couple of months back). She loved ancient Egypt. Upon reflecting, I really can't wait to play Valhalla and hopefully get lost into the game like I did with Odyssey.

    submitted by /u/rock1m1
    [link] [comments]

    I just wish that the chain assassination animation for AC Valhalla will be as good as in Ghost of Tsushima

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 02:24 PM PDT

    No more teleport animation please. Make it like a quick dash to an enemy.

    submitted by /u/ilovetittays
    [link] [comments]

    Ac Valhalla tattoo with the loading screen triquetra

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 05:04 PM PDT

    My Kassandra drawing :)

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 04:30 AM PDT

    A Slight Deviation from Typical Valhalla Posts...may include dogs

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 11:32 AM PDT

    The Swedish Vallhund is also known as the Wolf Corgi, and, crazily enough, is a Viking Dog. They're a Heeler Dog breed (like the Corgi), and were used to nip at the legs of herd animals in an attempt to, well, herd the animals. They were also used as watch and guard dogs, and they happened to be pretty good at their jobs.

    Also they happily rode on Viking Longships.

    My point here, is that I'd be mighty disappointed if we didn't see these very good boys in game helping Eivor and his/her fellow Vikings.

    submitted by /u/WingsofRain
    [link] [comments]

    Assassin's Creed | Take a Number (Marian Hill) Music video. Enjoy! ��

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 08:58 PM PDT

    What does Desmond know in AC: Brotherhood?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 04:19 PM PDT

    If this will be explained further in the story please say so because I really do not want ANY spoilers, BUT

    I am in AC: Brotheryood and as far as I know the Templars kidnapped Desmond because they somehow traced his ancestry back to the assasins. As far as I could tell from the dialogue he had no idea about any of this and was a bartender.

    But now when talking to the British guy in the assassin group he said "when are we gonna meet the head assasins? I heard about them when I was younger"

    So did Desmond know about his ancestry OR is this just a reference to the assasin vs templar thing that is a historical reality in the game and he just knew about them from like history class in this world or something??

    Again please no spoilers!!! Just want to make sure I am understanding things correctly

    submitted by /u/juststupid8970
    [link] [comments]

    Idea for a game to act as a counterpoint to Rogue, AC:Redemption

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 11:12 AM PDT

    It would start with you playing as a Templar, around the the 1400s maybe just before the Ezio trilogy, taking place in England. The first sequence would entail you hunting down a piece of eden found by the assassins, killing them along the way. Near the end of the sequence you and a templar partner battle a group of assassins who were transporting the POE, and at one point it ends up in your hands and you use it to kill the assassins. Your partners wants to bring it to the templars, but you have a change of heart after experiencing its power first hand. Your partners tries to take if from you, and you kill him as a result. Now on the run you go into hiding, but you know the templars and assassins are looking for you so you begin prepping for a counter attack. The plan is to ally with people of power that dont work for the template, and effectively build up a third faction. Near the end of the game you discover that you've been unknowingly working with the assassins, with them unknowing that your an extempler (as in you and them have been in communication through letters, and messengers but only just now meet). Having worked so hard to protect the POE and unknowingly holding similat beliefs to the assassins you are accepted into the brotherhood just before the final mission to take out the main templar behind the hunt for you.

    submitted by /u/Twoklawll
    [link] [comments]

    I'm kinda embarrassed to admit this about Syndicate

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 04:48 PM PDT

    The combat in this game is the best I've ever encountered. Hold your hidden blades, let me explain. I"m not saying no other game has a deeper, more interesting combat system, no that would be nonsense. What I mean is out of every combat system in games I've every tried, the version in Syndicate is the only one I've ever been any good at. I know it's basically a scaled down version of the arkham games combat system, and I've played the arkham games a lot but I'm way better at combat in syndicate then in any of the arkham games. It's just so fun and refreshing for me to not be garbage at fighting in a video game, It's also not just a matter of it being more mechanically simple, as AC 3-rogue use an even simpler system but I'm pretty bad at combat with those games as well. I wish this same system would appear again in the series or elsewhere. I know pretty much no one else likes it, that's why I'm embarrassed to admit this here, but hey I wanted to let that off my chest.

    submitted by /u/Mikecirca81
    [link] [comments]

    Is it weird that you might have rescued Jack The Ripper?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 11:14 AM PDT

    I beat Syndicate a few days ago and something just occurred to me. In the Jack The Ripper DLC there are three quick side missions where you deliver three Ripper suspects to Abberline before they can be torn apart by mob justice. It didn't really click at the time but all three of those men were actual suspects and it's entirely possible that one of them was the real life Ripper. In fact one of them was a known murderer. Seweryn KÅ‚osowski was a serial poisoner who killed three of his wives, crimes for which he was hung in 1903, and he was the real Frederick Abberline's prime suspect. Is it weird to anyone else that Ubisoft may have made a mission in which you save the real Jack The Ripper's life? Lol

    submitted by /u/Logandh3
    [link] [comments]

    Playing AC4 for the first time and this modern storyline just gets in the way

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 12:05 PM PDT

    After finishing both Origins and Odyssey I figured I would go back to Black Flag since I had never played it. I'm 30 minutes or less into getting into my character and the story when I suddenly find myself walking around a futuristic office. It's jarring.

    I know the underlying story behind the series is on a modern timeline, but honestly this completely pulls me out of the experience and I think that's because the modern day storyline really isn't anything special. It's relatively flat compared to the time period being experienced in the Animus. I suppose dropping these experiences altogether would defeat the main concept being the series, but all I can think about when I'm thrown into the modern setting is "just get me back to the game already."

    How much modern storyline is in AC4? Should I be worried given my opinion above?

    submitted by /u/hurtme_plenty
    [link] [comments]

    Ac Valhalla and Shaun Hastings thing

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 08:14 PM PDT

    Shaun hastings birthday is one day before AC Valhalla!

    According to Ac: Syndicate, in the 'people' section of the database, Shaun Hastings birthday is Nov. 16th, 1985. Ac: Valhalla comes out on November 17th, so I found that p cool.

    (Just wanted to share that here...cough)

    submitted by /u/The_green_Gamer7
    [link] [comments]

    Confused on a Cutscene in Origins

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 09:53 PM PDT

    So I recently beat the main game, working on the dlc, and I had a question about one of the cutscenes, the one with Cleopatra when she is explaining the Order of Ancients. In the cutscene, it is shown that they are worshiping or doing some sort of ritual on a skull with a crown, and I don't believe that it was ever explained what this skull was. Was it Alexander's skull or is it someone else's?

    submitted by /u/FlamesFire101
    [link] [comments]

    The connections between assassin creed - ac revelations and the Ac3-rouge made the games better.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 04:19 PM PDT

    The ac 1 and Ezio trilogy to me was probably really well written since it tells the story of two charcters and connects them in revelations. It first tells Altair and then goes and talks about ezio. Then revelations came out and wow it just connects the two games really well and gives them farewell and endings to them .

    Then they make ac3 where you play as a new character and some May have problems with it was a great story. Then instead of making a new character they make go through more prequel stuff such as Connor's grandfather with another great set of character. But then rouge comes out and well they connect 4 and 3 in a amazing way featuring beloved character from ac3 and ac4 and serving as a prequel and sequel.

    Then this is kinda where the problem with the new games kinda start and it's the connections like one moment we're playing in the French Revolution then the next in the industrial revolution with no connection. The same goes to origins and odyssey to which they don't make a connection like the past ones.

    submitted by /u/IronNinjaAG
    [link] [comments]

    Some insights for fans of "old AC" (myself included)

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 12:19 PM PDT

    EDIT: Just a quick insert. I think some might misinterpret what I'm saying to mean that I think the old games have aged poorly. I'm not saying that at all. I'm just saying that in some ways it's pointless to hope that Ubi will ever recreate the greatness of the older games because it truly was a sort of once-in-a-lifetime experience. Just like if Michael Jordan were to play an honorary game in the NBA right now, it would still be cool, but it would be nothing like back in the day.

    As Valhalla approaches and the community has mixed opinions about it, I've been thinking a lot about the "good old days" of AC, by which I mostly refer to the Desmond saga of games. I definitely consider myself a fan of the older games and have been somewhat dismayed with the way the series has evolved these past few years. Pretty much your typical, "Origins was great but introduced worrisome mechanics, Odyssey was trash" fan.

    I recently was watching a video about the evolution of the COD series over the years (sorry if you hate COD, but just hear me out), and it brought some enlightening insights to the table. In that video, they discuss how many people yearn for a return to greatness in COD to the likes of MW2, Black Ops 1/2, etc. The thing is, those games were great. But when people say they miss them, what they likely mean in truth is that they miss the time of life they were in when those games were coming out. There's more of a nostalgia for the time in which we played those games than there necessarily is for the games themselves.

    It got me thinking, and I believe that a similar phenomenon has occurred with a vast section of this fanbase. I and many others talk a lot about missing the Ezio games, missing the mystery and intrigue that the modern day used to offer, missing when the Isu were fascinating and not generic sci-fi. I still miss all those things, but I think more so that I miss that time of life when I was experiencing those games as new. I know we're all different ages on this sub, but for me I really fell in love with AC in late middle school and early high school, a time which I look back on very fondly. The series has definitely changed, but I've also grown up, too. I think even if Ubi were to pull a miracle in a couple years and release a perfect AC game, with the same mechanics as Unity and storytelling prowess of the Ezio era, it still wouldn't be satisfying. Because I'll never again be that bright-eyed middle school kid falling in love with history and mystical conspiracies and ancient conflicts.

    So as we get closer to Valhalla, I'm really trying to keep a more open and forgiving mind. No, it's not going to be as great as the old games. No, they likely won't do the modern day or the lore any justice. But it's still a game that it looks like I could maybe play and have fun. And if I don't enjoy it, that's okay. It just means the series isn't for me anymore.

    submitted by /u/Hidanidas
    [link] [comments]

    brothethood 1 million florin shop investment

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 04:24 PM PDT

    is the 1 million investment for the shops worth to do for 100% completion or should i just skip over it due to the massive afk grind it will require

    submitted by /u/Rumym8
    [link] [comments]

    I have some questions about Odyssey

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 07:17 PM PDT

    Warning, this will be very long.

    I'm thinking about giving odyssey a chance after deciding it wasn't worth my time. In the past I chose not to try it due to information about the poorly implemented RPG changes, the bad story and overall disrespect to the lore and basically the previous games in the series overall by not even trying to be an AC game. But recently after my first time trying Origins and while some parts are brilliant I think from a gameplay perspective Odyssey might fix some of Origins downsides. The point of this post is I want to ask some questions about the gameplay and try to see if odyssey fixes some issues I have with origins, and weather that offsets the really big problems I know do exist otherwise in the game.

    First is stealth kills. In origins it doesn't matter how much you upgrade your hidden blade, if an enemy is more then a few levels above you it's completely impossible for you to 1 shot assassinate them. Now I know in odyssey armor can be upgraded and has perks, which can be further augmented by engravings. Now with this in mind is it at all possible to upgrade the right armor and gear enough to 1 shot assassinate any enemy, or at least like 20 levels above you? Also was the ability to turn of level scaling added?

    A related question is about stealth opportunities in general. Everyone says Odyssey has no reason to ever be stealthy, but people said the same thing about Origins and I find the stealth gameplay very good and highly desirable over combat, plus it's useful throughout most of origins. So for people who really took time to invest in odyssey's stealth mechanics would you say it works better then and is as frequently as useful as Origins?

    A quick question about fall damage and parkour. I've heard fall damage in odyssey doesn't exist or if it does you can't die from it. Is this the result of some skill upgrade you can just not get? Also while parkour isn't as prevalent as in the previous games is the world of Grease as vertical as origins and do enemy encounters make as much use from that verticality? The latter is something I don't think will work in valhalla.

    I know Odyssey has more ranged options like poison arrows and such then Origins had. How much better are they then what Origins has?

    Combat looks a little better then origins. Like I saw that you get a pretty easy to do parry ability right in the opening mission, as apposed to a skill you can only get after many upgrades in Origins that I frankly have never been able to use in the heat of the moment. Also the spartan kick seems super useful. A problem I have with Origins is most of the skill upgrades are great in theory but are just mostly worthless in actual enemy encounters. Given the changes in Odyssey's combat and it's own skills you can get, would you say the combat is better and more varied in a useful way?

    Origins has puzzles in it's tombs and stone circles and such, the former gives u a free skill point. Does Odyssey have this and more of them?

    I've heard that Odyssey's environments are very cut and pasted everywhere. I"m frankly ok for towns to be this way but if the wildlands are like that it would be infuriating for me.

    In terms of pacing and things actually happening, how is the story of Odyssey? I don't mean the quality of the story itself, I mean how often do things actually happen, instead of just, "go here and kill, then go there and kill" that is my problem with Origin's story?

    I know the dialog choices don't really change any of the story. I'm frankly ok with that, as very few choices in the walking dead changed anything. But do the course of the conversations and relationships actually change a lot depending on what you say?

    FInally, about the grind. I know Odyssey requires a lot more grinding for XP with side quests then Origins does. But with Origins I found that just by exploring and doing activities in the wild like the stone circles and such has given me enough XP let me do a lot less side quests then the game expects of me. Since Odyssey's world is a lot bigger and I assume there's a lot more to do out in the wilderness, is it also possible to get XP this way, over just the kill quests?

    submitted by /u/Mikecirca81
    [link] [comments]

    Assassins in the ottoman empire

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 05:45 AM PDT

    One of my favorite games of all time and in the ac series is revelations. And i am thinking it could be fun for a game around yusuf or something else around the ottoman empire. Because in my opinion there is much more to do with the janitsarians and the entire history. Let me know what you think?

    Find me on my twitter: meiscoop to get people to see this idea.

    submitted by /u/meiskiefer
    [link] [comments]

    How to get the Blade of Yumminess?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 09:39 PM PDT

    Does anyone know how to get the blade of yumminess? One of my friends has it but he told me he doesn't remember how he got it and I can't figure out how to get it

    submitted by /u/lilnoah27
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment