• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 16, 2020

    Assassins Creed 4 I need help. The second contract isn't showing up.

    Assassins Creed 4 I need help. The second contract isn't showing up.


    I need help. The second contract isn't showing up.

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 10:01 PM PDT

    All of my save games got corrupted. I was so close to 100%

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 04:13 AM PDT

    Early game question so sorry if I seem noobish

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 10:26 AM PDT

    I can't get the diving bell, there is no option in shop and I always have the text telling me to on my screen, I have gone in and out of the game and such and nothing has changed, I had enough money long before I had to buy it but still nothing in specific shop, just ship upgrades, aesthetics and repairs

    submitted by /u/BebeStonksMan
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment