• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 7, 2021

    Assassins Creed 4 [PC] About Season Pass and DLCs...

    Assassins Creed 4 [PC] About Season Pass and DLCs...


    [PC] About Season Pass and DLCs...

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 02:57 AM PST

    I got the standard version of the game for free on Uplay, and i noticed i could get numerous DLCs for the game unlocking more customization options both for Edward and the Jackdaw as well as more islands to explore and the Freedom Cry Story DLC. Do i get all of this if I buy the season pass now or should I just buy all the DLC separately? Haven't calculated the full price of the latter yet.

    EDIT: I have now calculated that i save 1 cent if i buy the Season Pass and not all the DLCs seperately. In my calculations i excluded the Multiplayer Skin DLCs and the Timesaver DLCs, because i don't care about the multiplayer and i find the existence of Timesaver DLCs for a game simply dumb. Also i doubt the Timesaver DLCs are included in the Season Pass.

    submitted by /u/Rustie3000
    [link] [comments]

    [PC] Are Social Chests broken nowadays or something? Need help.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 01:07 PM PST

    I know i'm really late to the party, but i only now started to play ACBF for the first time. What i really like about the game are the different options to customize the ship as well as the different outfits for Kenway. And from what i can see in the menu, i really like the Governor Outfit. The description says, that it's unlocked by finding a social chest, but i have already found mutiple of the blue social chests on the map and also opened them. And i'm playing on PC while being online on Uplay. I also found many white Whales and a few royal convoys, so there's that.
    Do social Chests not work anymore in regards to unlocking the Outfit and the sword? Can anyone help me?

    submitted by /u/Rustie3000
    [link] [comments]

    Which keybind to fire harpoon

    Posted: 06 Mar 2021 02:39 PM PST

    I cannot figure out which keybind I'm supposed to use to fire the harpoon. I have fooled around endlessly trying to get the Game to tell me what button to press to just fire the dang thing. Google searching hasn't helped at all. can someone help me out? The game says something about using the same keybind as the swivels on the ship but that one doesn't do anything at all

    submitted by /u/agviolinist
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment