• Breaking News

    Monday, June 1, 2020

    Assasins Creed 3 Research Interview - The Player Experience in AC Gameworlds

    Assasins Creed 3 Research Interview - The Player Experience in AC Gameworlds


    Research Interview - The Player Experience in AC Gameworlds

    Posted: 01 Jun 2020 12:51 PM PDT

    Hello Assassin's Creed players! I'm an academic researcher working with the AC franchise world as the subject for my research on players' experience when interacting with open world games.

    I'm here looking for volunteers to participate in interviews about certain AC games. So, if you played as Altair Ibn La-Ahad, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Arno Dorian, and/or Edward Kenway, then I'd like to invite you for an online interview about your experience in their worlds.

    If you're interested in participating, please feel free to contact me. If you want to know further details, or have any questions about the process, just let me know.

    Thank you very much to all of you!

    submitted by /u/Shakmatton
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment