• Breaking News

    Monday, June 14, 2021

    Assassin's Creed Some Kassandra Pop Art I created

    Assassin's Creed Some Kassandra Pop Art I created


    Some Kassandra Pop Art I created

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 10:01 AM PDT

    This sub misremembered the "old style".

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 08:42 AM PDT

    This sub is full of posts that shit on the new games because they "aren't ac". The old games only had a focus on social stealth up until like AC 3 and 4. From then on it was all focused on combat. Unity was the only one with a stealth focus and even then it was mainly just for the black box missions (which were fantastic).

    The core of the series is the storytelling. The sci-fi modern day story contrasted by the isu timeline and historical setting along with the secret war between assassin's and Templars. Origins is one best games in the entire series because, for a die hard fan like myself, seeing the origin of the brotherhood was awesome and it was so well done. The same goes for Darius in Odyssey (who we learned in brotherhood was the first person to ever use a hidden blade).

    And the way Valhalla presents the war between assassin's and Templars is cool too because it gives us an outside perspective on it and reminds us that this war is secret. Very few people know it's even happening.

    These are the heart of the series.

    The devs are listening they know we want these things and more stealth. That's why we're getting more expansions next year and the modern day story was made important again. That's why they're bringing back black box missions in Valhalla and adding one handed swords. All of that is a direct result of community feedback.

    I have a background in game design and these changes aren't easy and they take time so don't expect them to instantly do the things they want. Give them time.

    Sorry for the long post but I think it needed to be said.

    submitted by /u/bigcountry567567
    [link] [comments]

    Ubisoft, the return of black box infiltration mission in Siege of Paris is great, but it won’t mean a whole lot of we can’t replay these missions specifically

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 06:33 PM PDT

    Basically the title. Now at this point we don't truly know how these missions will work in the DLC. Maybe it's part of the story or maybe this IS the replayable activity that they mentioned in the season pass trailer. If it's the former then I'll be disappointed because what's the point of having Black Box missions if we can't replay them to go a different paths? Hopefully we can find out more sooner rather than later.

    submitted by /u/ivecomeforbob
    [link] [comments]

    An Uncomfortable Truth: Jerusalem’s Prominence In ‘Assassin’s Creed’ Means It Is Undeniably A Holy Site For Gamers As Well.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 10:09 AM PDT

    Isn't it strange how ubisoft made the same mistake they were about to make years ago

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 01:32 AM PDT

    Ubisoft were going to release the first Assassin's Creed as a game in the Prince of Persia franchise but they noticed that the game has nothing to do with the prince so they made another franchise by the name of Assassins Creed,and this new franchise became more successful than PoP. They should have done the same with the newer games because they are fine games but not Assassins creed they should have made a new franchise. Who knows maybe it would have been more successful than AC and history could have repeated itself.

    submitted by /u/Sir_Butterlord
    [link] [comments]

    Realistic Kassandra portrait

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 11:57 PM PDT

    Assassin Tomahawk Finished. (Check older Post to see how it looked previously)

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 07:31 AM PDT

    Assassin‘s creed two sequences 12and 13

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 09:18 PM PDT

    I'm doing a Marathon of the Assassins creed games, and I just Realized sequence 12 and 13 are DLC I never played them on my original play through, I'm just wondering if they are worth getting for $11

    submitted by /u/caper_-101
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished Rogue again today, and the missed potential hurts.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 11:21 AM PDT

    Just finished Rogue again today, and the missed potential hurts.

    Shay's last line to Charles Dorian is iconic. "Then perhaps we shall start a revolution of our own". It really made me believe that he would be the villain in Arno's story. Would have made Unity's story even more stronger. Hell this would have been the perfect way to end the series if they wanted to, a triple threat between Connor, Shay and Arno. Connor annihilated the Colonial Rite, and now he should work towards weakening Templar presence in Europe as well. Arno, of course, has a personal reason to hunt Shay. Such missed potential.
    Would love to see them all back for a game, because they deserve sequels and closure to their stories.

    https://preview.redd.it/8ipr9eudr2571.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=e85db04832577e0f5d1a8d2fb0a48ebb0b92f247

    submitted by /u/ChrisTravern
    [link] [comments]

    I dislike the new Assasin's Creed games but not because theyre RPG's/arent really AC's but because of their low quality and high quantity.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 09:13 AM PDT

    What I hear from many people of this sub when the new games are critized is "maybe you should just move on" or "maybe these arent your type of games" or "i just love rpgs". But heres the thing, I like RPGS too. But i hate the new games not because their genre but because of their quality. If someone told me 5 years ago that Assassin's Creed would be an RPG i wouldve found it interessting and wouldve been open to that idea. But the quality of these new games is just so meh.

    Compare the games to The Wicher 3 (one of my favorite games of all time). I think ubisoft tried a little bit to emulate this style of game. But the things that made the witcher 3 so good are story, world and characters. Now if we look at the new ac's these things are really lacking (maybe not that much in Origins). For example in Valhalla we have like 16 arcs with 6 characters in each arc and I can't even remember most of them cause of Ubisoft's basic and boring character design, animation and voice acting.

    Now the gameworld. Ok I gotta admit in the witcher 3 a big part of the world is forrest too but in the villages and towns (and holy shit the towns are very good designed) we have these interessting, goodly written stories. For example i would say many people that played the witcher 3 can still remember the werewolf quest, or the ghost in the tower quest. Now look at valhalla. Honestly who remembers these "kill the bandits" or "help the kids" quests. Also the towns in valhalla are mostly boring imo. All these copy pasted buildings etc. Compare that to the cities in witcher 3 with their unique look. Also that like 80% of valhallas world is copy pasted forrests that dont have many things to see except bandit camps and animals is pretty boring. In witcher 3 you could atleast see and kill some monsters.

    Also the general quality of the new games is embarrassing. Every outfit and NPC has extreme clipping issues, 95% of cutscenes are just "stand and talk", animations in parkour and fighting are very downgraded, bugs and MTX are annoying too.

    TLDR: I dont dislike the new games cause of their RPG genre. I dislike them cause of the low quality of world, characters, story and animations.

    submitted by /u/Wayfarerino
    [link] [comments]

    Taking down the cult of Kosmos

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 09:15 PM PDT

    What is the best order in taking down the cult branches? I saw a post but can't find it that had the Delian league 4th, and previously I took them down last.

    submitted by /u/JustaSheeple
    [link] [comments]

    (No Spoilers) Does Valhalla's story pick up further in the game?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 08:52 PM PDT

    I'm going to avoid all spoilers here, but the basis of the question is how good does the story within Valhalla get? I played it on release for a few hours and I just couldn't fall into it.

    Odyssey for example I loved from the start, the Greek/Spartan mythology is one that I enjoy so much, so I was thinking that Valhalla would be the same for me, Norse mythology is one of my favourite material to read, be stories based in modern day revolving around the Norse myths or the interconnecting stories and examples of Norse mythology from that time, I've even got Muninn tattooed on my arm (mostly, still need to go back and get some little additions put on) but I couldn't find myself engaged in the game at all.

    But if the story does pick up, I know I will be more than happy to plunge into it again and get to a point where I am just loving it.

    submitted by /u/SpearLifebee
    [link] [comments]

    How far into assassins creed 2 do you have to get to fully collect all feathers and subject 16 videos?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 11:39 PM PDT

    I am trying to 100% all games and want to finish the last 4 achievements on the 360 version. I unfortunately do not have save data for the 360 version though and wanted to save a full replay for the one version. Is it possible to somewhat speedrun the game for just the collectibles?

    submitted by /u/roguejunebug
    [link] [comments]

    I just finished Origins and have Odyssey on deck. Is the level gating in Odyssey as bad as Origins?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 11:10 PM PDT

    I just finished origins and I have to say that it was an extremely fun game. I loved going around and the new fresh mechanics. However, my most hated part was the level gating that I hit in the middle of the game. As soon as I was about level 20 the next story mission level was like 25. This required me to spend multiple gaming sessions just grinding out side quests. I ended up doing literally every side quest in memphis and all those other areas. I found this left an extremely bad taste in my mouth. I get that if you need to grind a handfull of side quests but here I needed to power through nearly all side quests just to keep up with the main story line. That's no fun at all.

    How does this compare to Odyssey? I heard there still is some level gating but I'm not sure if it's as bad as origins.

    submitted by /u/Visco0825
    [link] [comments]

    How do you unlock assassin's outfits?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 10:15 PM PDT

    I recently finished Assassin's Creed 4 not that long ago and realised I have Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad robes for some reason. With further research I realised you could get Ezio and Connor by playing the previous games?? I don't quite understand what this means, if someone is willing to answer please do so. 😄

    submitted by /u/OfficialCozalk
    [link] [comments]

    I would love a free up date for online Orlog

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 05:34 PM PDT

    Because after you beat all the players in the game there is no reason to do it again . And I think it's an interesting game of strategy , forward thinking , and a little luck that makes the game fun

    submitted by /u/fuze-the-hostage-
    [link] [comments]

    Assassin's Creed Valhalla - E3 2021 News (Year 2 Content, Siege of Paris, Discovery Tour, NEW Isu Language Analysis and Findings)

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 03:03 AM PDT

    Do legendary animals in Valhalla level scale? Confused

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 04:13 PM PDT

    Hi all, still playing the game so no spoilers please! I tried Googling and couldn't really find any answers to this question, are the legendary animals in this game always a higher level than you?? I found a web page stating the power levels of each animal, and for example it said the Gelad (sp?) Wolf is level 220. I'm level 315, but when I went to go fight it, it was 350! Then when I went to fight the boar, it was also 349! So wtf? Are the legendary animals automatically going to continue scaling to always be a higher level than me?? Cause if that is the case then I'm switching this shit down to easy for these fights lol. I like being higher level for these types of fights because they are so difficult so this seems kind of unfair?? Nothing else in this game, except for a few bosses, has seemed to level scale but since I couldn't find any info I thought I'd see if others had also experienced this in game. Thanks in advance for any help or insights!

    submitted by /u/smansaxx3
    [link] [comments]

    Next year’s dlc might be Iceland

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 11:32 AM PDT

    My theory is that the 3rd expansion they teased might be Iceland. The island is extremely volcanic so I think it fits well with what they showed us. Personally i detest the mythology in this game id prefer to be able to explore new areas of Dark Age Europe

    submitted by /u/Frosty_Cheesecake864
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment