• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 13, 2021

    Assassins Creed 4 Does the game still have social chests?

    Assassins Creed 4 Does the game still have social chests?


    Does the game still have social chests?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 11:30 AM PDT

    I formatted my laptop some months ago. I didn't know that Black Flag doesn't support syncing with the Ubisoft Cloud, though, so now my old save is gone. I've had to start a new one.

    I don't regret the loss of progress. It's been a long time since I played Black Flag; I don't mind going through it again. However, I do mind that I lost all my upgrades...especially my outfits. I don't know which outfit it is that you receive after opening three social chests; it might be the Governor's outfit, or perhaps the Explorer's outfit, but either way, it's gone now. I don't know how the social chests work, but I do know that they're not permanent. Is there any way to get those outfits now? I don't know if I can find the same chests again.

    Also, why does Black Flag not support cloud syncing? It makes no sense. Assassin's Creed II, Revelations, III, and Rogue do, but I, Brotherhood, and IV don't. Why the hell not?

    Also, I heard that social chests are an online feature. If some of you could add me, or let me add you, that would be nice. I just have a single friend on Ubi Connect, and I don't know who that is.

    submitted by /u/deltahawk15
    [link] [comments]

    Social Chests, White Whales, Royal Convoys

    Posted: 12 Jun 2021 06:31 PM PDT

    I've been trying to find royal convoys and social chests to unlock some items like the Aquila's figurehead, yet I'm having a pretty hard time of it. I've only ever found 2 social chests and 2 royal convoys, both on different saves. Despite this, I'm having no difficulty whatsoever with white whales. At this point I find around 1 every hour I play the game. Anybody else having the same experiences?

    submitted by /u/DumbSerpent
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment