• Breaking News

    Monday, June 14, 2021

    Assassins Creed 4 Is the Season Pass for Black Flag worth it?

    Assassins Creed 4 Is the Season Pass for Black Flag worth it?


    Is the Season Pass for Black Flag worth it?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 12:20 PM PDT

    I've had my eye on the Illustrious Pirates DLC for a while now. The outfits look cool, and I want to have them. Also, the pack which contains them is not terribly expensive.

    However, I also want to play Freedom Cry, and that's separate. I don't currently have much money. If I buy the Season Pass, and find that it doesn't have the three islands on which you get the three different outfits(including that of my man, Stede Bonnet), I will fucking crack.

    I have my doubts about this because the offical listing for the Season Pass on the Ubisoft store talks about Freedom Cry, the Kraken Ship pack, and Multiplayer bonus items. It says nothing about the Illustrious Pirates pack.

    Those who bought the Season Pass, could you please clarify what it contains? And please, please take a while to think it over carefully before you answer. I'll only buy the Season Pass if I find that it has the Illustrious Pirates pack. Otherwise, I'll just buy the latter; it's cheaper, and I can always get the Freedom Cry DLC later.

    Think it over carefully. Please, be very careful. I'm sorry I'm being so emphatic, but I'm on a very tight budget.

    Also, if someone could tell me how one is supposed to activate the damn thing. My games show up on the PC client software, but not all of them appear on the website, or the app.

    submitted by /u/deltahawk15
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment