• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 25, 2019

    Assassin's Creed Gimme ALLLLL your Assassin Recruit names in AC Brotherhood!!! (Codex Temporis v1.X Research)

    Assassin's Creed Gimme ALLLLL your Assassin Recruit names in AC Brotherhood!!! (Codex Temporis v1.X Research)


    Gimme ALLLLL your Assassin Recruit names in AC Brotherhood!!! (Codex Temporis v1.X Research)

    Posted: 24 Sep 2019 08:26 PM PDT

    The wiki and official sources CLAIMED their names were "randomly generated", and none of these people have a page on the wiki, so I never opted to include them, but in my deep-dive recompleting the series, I've found tons of people have the same-named recruits, however the pool of names is pretty large... I've scoured the internet for other people's recruits and found all of these, PLEASE let me know if you have a name I'm missing or if someone misspelled a name in a forum so I can add them all to my book! Thank you all for your continued support in my research for the Codex Temporis and stay tuned for v1.X!!!

    • Adele Sozzi
    • Alighiero Abate
    • Annetta Barbieri
    • Annetta Abete
    • Augusto Fornari
    • Bastiano Pulci
    • Beatrice Simoni
    • Bettina Aliotti
    • Bianca Carsidoni
    • Candida Masini
    • Carlotta Caci
    • Ciro Cavallari
    • Cristiano Corsellini
    • Desideria Donati
    • Emiliana Santi
    • Ercole Esposito
    • Fabiola Fornari
    • Fedele Fabiani
    • Gabriele Buonavieri
    • Ghita Gargani
    • Giacomo Gadda
    • Giordana Gaspari
    • Giovanni Guliemi
    • Giovanni Migliore
    • Guido Tuccerini
    • Lamberto Luini
    • Laura Boccanera
    • Lorenzo La Falce
    • Luca Lombardi
    • Luciana Lanese
    • Marco Melozzi
    • Mino Ricoveri
    • Nando Nicodemi
    • Nestore Nucci
    • Nino Nastagio
    • Orfeo Occionero
    • Ortensia Orlandi
    • Ottavio Olvieri
    • Panfilo Petaccia
    • Paolo Simoni
    • Piero Piacentini
    • Primo Penna
    • Raffaele Ranieri
    • Rinaldo Rocca
    • Rocco Martucci
    • Saverio Salerino
    • Severino Stornelli
    • Stefano Spallone
    • Tullio Tagliapietra
    • Ugo Ubaldi
    • Ulrico Ursini
    • Valentino Virga
    • Valeria Viozzi
    • Vittorio Vitelli
    • Zaccaria Zaccagno
    • Zeno Zaccardi
    • Zita Zanovelli
    submitted by /u/IMHOZen1
    [link] [comments]

    [Odyssey][No Spoilers] Is there a current guide that's recommend for engravings and recommend gear effects to get?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2019 11:47 AM PDT

    Loving my time with this fantastic RPG.

    Just dinged lvl35, on hard, on Chapter 5 ( I think. I'm not looking for builds per se, just an indication of what effects on armor to watch out for or avoid, and good engravings etc. Google brings up old results, but unusually for a single-player game, I've read that patches have buffed and nerfed stuff, and lots of things are outdated.

    Edit: Man what a great community! |Just quickly checked the thread b4 bed and there's so much help! Thank you guys, I will read and reply properly tomorrow. <3

    submitted by /u/Dserved83
    [link] [comments]

    Constantinople was wasted in Revelations.

    Posted: 24 Sep 2019 11:30 PM PDT

    I think they picked the wrong years to put Constantinople on a AC game, that city was one of the most beautiful cities in the world during the Middle Ages, the Roman emperor Constantine made sure that the city would be the greatest and most beautiful city in the empire, and he succeeded. but during Revelations the city has already been sacked and conquered, I asked on this subreddit what was the most boring setting according to them, and a lot of people said that Constantinople.

    And I kind of think the same (Yet colonial US is for me the lamest one) it's not the cities fault, Ubi should have give us the end of the Ezio trilegy some where else, like Germany, or even Spain, but that is not what this post is about.

    It's actually how Ubi should have used that city for a lot of different settings, like:

    The reing of the Bizantine Emperor Justinian.

    The sack of the city by the crusaders (perfect for an AC game, for obvious reasons)

    The Viking era (yeah the Viking visited Constantinople, imagine the next game having multiple maps, and having Britain, Spain and Constantinople in the same game)

    Don't get me wrong, I love Revelations, the story is amazing, but never the less, it's so sad that such a marvelous city was used in the wrong setting.

    submitted by /u/andazo122
    [link] [comments]

    Has there ever been a truly creepy or suspenseful moment in on of the AC games?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2019 09:40 PM PDT

    I've played through all of the games except for rogue and unity. I'm currently working on origins. Love all the games, but with all the mystery involved in certain aspects, I'm kind of disappointed that I've never had a single encounter that gave me chills or put me on edge.

    submitted by /u/KineticDream
    [link] [comments]

    [Spoiler] The Blood Fever Dilemma

    Posted: 24 Sep 2019 04:14 PM PDT

    I just started playing AC odyssey again and i'm having trouble deciding what to do in the sidequest "The Blood Fever" at the start of the game. You have the choice of saving the probaly sick family that includes one of phoebe's close friends or letting the priest kill them to wipe out the plauge that has terrorized the city and killed most of it's people.. Now I ask you, what is most moral to do, and what did you guys do and why?

    submitted by /u/olivert123
    [link] [comments]

    Legacy of the First Blade DLC - Cringe "Hope we don't see this kinda thing in the Future)

    Posted: 24 Sep 2019 05:48 PM PDT

    So many people agree that the forced relationship was a terrible idea.

    But my bigger problem is

    Tukus -(Natakas) , An unlikable, cringy pansie. From the animations to the Character model everything is bad. Constantly having to watch his pouting (In the friend zone) face, to awkward silence between him and Kassandra was awful. Given Kassandra's story arch and attitude in this game I just cant see her wanting to be with a guy like Tukus. Everything about him screams loser. Now a guy like Brasidas seems more like someone Kassandra would give the time of day.

    Maybe it's just me being harshly judgmental. However this is just my view on it. Ubisoft could at least made him a strong character type with confidence and vigor. Someone with an Alpha personality. Seeing how this play's out and what becomes of this it would have made this a bit bearable and in my case more believable. As this stands I'm like, no way she would be with him. Granted in real life there are strong women who like soft men, so some would disagree with me and that's totally okay. I personally just cant. This alone has ruined my experience for this DLC. If this didn't amount to something I would be like "okay, That just Happened" - Whatever.

    It's bad enough dealing with Layla _ Who is just as cringe and mostly not liked. Even Ubisoft admitted that after Origins people didn't like the modern day stuff, That's why the didn't dive deep with it this game, When in truth people didn't like Her and what they offered. People want Modern day but with a way better (Likable) character and more soul.

    Just my thoughts. Moving on to Atlantis now, then back to this cringe fest for pt 3. I will say that the Tempest outfit was dope and wish it was included as a reward.

    submitted by /u/TheNastyJ
    [link] [comments]

    Is altairs sword in revelations?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2019 02:25 PM PDT

    I've heard some people saying it is and some people saying it isn't can anyone clarify for me if it is in the game?

    submitted by /u/revonvenom
    [link] [comments]

    In the next Vikings game I hope there is Roman ruins for us to explore.

    Posted: 24 Sep 2019 11:18 PM PDT

    Britain had a lot of Roman ruins of cities, temples and baths during the Middle Ages, I hope they put them in the game, it would be amazing to see the contrast between the greatness of the Romans besides the not so cool architecture of the dark ages, it would give the game a little diversity on its architecture, and ancient ruins could give us some Ezio Trilogy vibes as well.

    I hope Ubi will do this, it would be amazing, what do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/andazo122
    [link] [comments]

    What area of Egypt does the two dlc take place

    Posted: 24 Sep 2019 04:14 PM PDT

    I want to know where the two areas of the dlc's takes place in Egypt

    submitted by /u/matts142
    [link] [comments]

    AC Unity — How to find the collectibles?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2019 04:35 PM PDT

    Chests, cockades, murder mysteries, Paris stories, etc don't show up on the map unless you're very close to them. Many of the chests and cockades are in the sewers, and there's no map for the sewers. So what's the best way to go about picking everything up? I want to do a 100% run of Unity but I'm not sure how much I want to run aimlessly around the city waiting for the last three chests to pop up on the minimap.

    submitted by /u/mylegismissing
    [link] [comments]

    How do you feel about the existence of fantasy monsters in the AC universe?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2019 03:48 AM PDT

    Turned on AC 2 today and god, that's so nostalgic. Amazing life story of man and his revenge. No "magic" artifacts, no fantasy creatures, cool nowadays storyline. That was awesome.

    submitted by /u/turing2
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with an Assassins creed unity Coop

    Posted: 24 Sep 2019 03:42 PM PDT

    I have 1 coop mission left, most of which I have done solo. The last, however, requires collecting 34 flags in 30 seconds, gaining 5 seconds per flag. This is extremely difficult to do with 1 person, so I just need someone to help on this part of the challenge.

    submitted by /u/GrammarNaziCarrot
    [link] [comments]

    [Odyssey][No Spoilers][PC] Fellow Left-Handers, what are your KB+M controls?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2019 02:07 PM PDT

    Help me, fellow southpaws! The default controls for Odyssey just feel absolutely awful, I'm going to give myself arthritis trying to hit the space bar with my thumb. I haven't played IJKL in a game since, I dunno, Quake 2, but as comfy as I am with WASD I get that it's not designed around lefties, especially with all the extra stuff bound to Ctrl, Alt, Shift, Tab, etc. these days.

    What do you guys have set up and what feels comfy to you?

    submitted by /u/murdochi
    [link] [comments]

    [Straw Poll Time! ] Which is the best DLC?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2019 01:34 PM PDT

    If you're near Purdue, you can hear from Odyssey/Syndicate game director Scott Phillips!

    Posted: 24 Sep 2019 06:00 AM PDT

    For the next update for Assassin Creed Odyssey

    Posted: 24 Sep 2019 01:59 PM PDT

    Can we get a statue of Alexios/Kassandra in Sparta, or in Kephallonia, or in every region

    submitted by /u/NiceDoomfist
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment