• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 14, 2021

    Assassins Creed 4 Animus fragment in Kingston, how do I get this one?

    Assassins Creed 4 Animus fragment in Kingston, how do I get this one?


    Animus fragment in Kingston, how do I get this one?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 01:22 PM PST

    Is there any way to uncap AC4 Framerate on PC

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 04:20 PM PST

    So I have a Ryzen 5 3600 and a 2070S so I should definitely be able to run this at higher than 60, but no matter what I do its locked at 60. I have googled a bit and some discussions said it was locked, but they were all a few years old so I was wondering if there was a workaround?

    submitted by /u/BallMeBlazer22
    [link] [comments]

    Assassin's Creed 4 won't launch on PC

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 01:15 PM PST

    I can't get the game to launch at all, I've tried pretty much everything. Updating drivers, launching the game in windowed mode, verifying files, trying the game in safe mode, you name it and I've probably done it. Hell, i even bought the game again on Ubisoft connect just to see if there was something wrong with Steam. Last thing i did was download a pirated copy of the game and it worked like a fucking charm. Problem is, I'm not trying to play the single player, I'm trying to play the multiplayer. I'm losing my fucking mind over why the game isn't working. It's like Ubisoft is purposefully preventing me from playing the game.

    submitted by /u/kroolscott
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment