• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 30, 2021

    Assassins Creed 4 Does the kill count go up with cheats on?

    Assassins Creed 4 Does the kill count go up with cheats on?


    Does the kill count go up with cheats on?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 02:58 AM PST

    Out of sync combat and the sound of the swords clashes with the guards or any enemy sometimes doesn’t sound and all out of sync...

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 07:21 PM PST

    I recently got back into ac3 and was amazing by the combat epic camera angles and sound effects and general foley design was so accurate (ac3 on ps3 too)

    Finished all and started ac4 during this lockdown as lot time now lol..

    I noticed small things at first which I thought would disappear with time. But alas, the combat and fighting with the swords and fists so far have been awful out of sync, the sounds of the clashing and attacks to my enemy are glitchy/sloppy. Anyone noticed this? I'm late to the party with ac4 but it's amazing graphics, lush experience except for the combat :( maybe it's just a ps3 game or bad disc? But it just seems to happen with general combat..

    ??? Anyone experiencing it or have done?? Cheers peeps

    submitted by /u/Tredget27-
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with a bug

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 12:44 PM PST

    So I had looted 2 plans, the elite swivel gun and the flower sails. Then I wanted to fast travel to another location and saw that I was still on the "blind justice" assassination contract mission. I didn't feel like doing that, I wanted to do the diving to get it over with so I exited th the memory, but now I lost the two plans. I had already bought both upgrades and now I got my resources and money back, but lost the plans. On top of that, the 2 diving locations are still 100% synchronized. Please tell me I can get the plans back..

    submitted by /u/TheSilentTallGuy
    [link] [comments]

    Social treasure

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 05:30 AM PST

    Anyone still around looking for social treasure?

    submitted by /u/Ryanisaloser69
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment