• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 6, 2020

    Assassin's Creed Meanwhile we’re waiting the new Assassin’s Creed game, I thought to draw a tribute to one of the best mentor Ezio Auditore. So I was thinking, do you think the old games were better or it’s fine? Hope you like the art too brothers and sisters 💪🏻

    Assassin's Creed Meanwhile we’re waiting the new Assassin’s Creed game, I thought to draw a tribute to one of the best mentor Ezio Auditore. So I was thinking, do you think the old games were better or it’s fine? Hope you like the art too brothers and sisters ����


    Meanwhile we’re waiting the new Assassin’s Creed game, I thought to draw a tribute to one of the best mentor Ezio Auditore. So I was thinking, do you think the old games were better or it’s fine? Hope you like the art too brothers and sisters ����

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 08:11 AM PDT

    I noticed a fellow creative assassin's post about a combined logo. I too gave it a shot, inspired by his idea

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 09:30 AM PDT

    Evie Frye acrylics painting ;-)

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    I was trying to combine all assassin's Creed logo's

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 12:30 AM PDT

    People that said Assassin's Creed III Remastered isn't an improvement or is worse than the original is dead wrong.

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 07:18 PM PDT

    Yall. Are. Trippin. This game looks great. It may not seem like much, but the lighting and shadows do sooo much to make the game look better. Vegetation also looks 10x better. Any wilderness environments look just as good as current AAA games.

    submitted by /u/alvinflang02
    [link] [comments]

    Assassin's Creed Origins - Not the most interesting of beginnings

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 10:28 PM PDT

    I've played all the previous games, but fell behind after Unity. Right before quarantine I ran through Syndicate & over quarantine got through the Ezio Collection which got me excited about the franchise again. I never played the RPG games so I'm finally starting Origins and will play Odyssey some short time after. But the start of Origins has to be the most dis-interesting start to an AC game. I don't really know what the hell's going on and so far don't really know or care about anything. A buddy said I'd understand it over the next 70 hours (assuming it's not that long since he proceeded to 100% it). Does this game improve or make more sense quickly because I'm not really feeling it which is weird because I highly enjoy AC games.

    submitted by /u/KingRaider77
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the moment that made you truly feel like an assassin?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 12:28 PM PDT

    Mine is when you are first ambushed by the Followers of Romulus in AC: Brotherhood.

    Basically about a dozen crazed, howling men jump you from all directions as you enter the ancient Roman Forum for the first time. I entered at night and held my ground as I was surrounded. Using only my hidden blade they swarmed me and using the newly introduced flow combat I took them all down in what felt like one single motion.

    In the end, a dozen men lie dead at Ezio's feet. Unscathed and barely slowed I continued on feeling like the ultimate untouchable assassin.

    submitted by /u/ILITHARA
    [link] [comments]

    The Evolution of Assassin's Creed: From the Holy Land to Valhalla

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 06:05 PM PDT

    Shay, arno and connor need a sequel whats your opinion do they or do not need another game?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 04:34 PM PDT

    Rogue was my first ac game and my favourite ac game the story was a revenge story and handed really well especially shay snd his personality, I'm glad we got a character who is driven by revenge and is has a really wide emotional range (as of what we have seen)

    I just hope for a sequel for shay to meet arno and connor not just to fight but for light to shine over them and the audience can actually see they are good characters instead of everyone worshiping Ezio

    I just feel like these 3 characters have so much to offer and all they need is one last game so we can expand on there characters and there plot

    If ezio has 3 games why can shay, conner or arno not the only reason ezio is half as likeable as he is, is because of his over 2 games

    Not hating on ezio just making a point

    submitted by /u/chezlord616
    [link] [comments]

    Apples on boats in Origins

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 04:11 PM PDT

    This is a very small detail that bugs me every time I take a boat as Bayek. There are always apples and other good on the boats that Bayek takes. Why are they there? Are these anyone's apples? Was it normal in Egypt to just... leave apples on boats? Or is Bayek stealing a merchants boat every time

    submitted by /u/GamerTigrr
    [link] [comments]

    How long would it take to speed run Assassins Creed 1 for the “completionist” achievement?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 08:04 PM PDT

    I'm about a quarter way through the game and I haven't been speaking to Lucy and I plan to get every achievement. I'm just wondering how long would it take to go through the game after I've completed all other achievements without doing the non compulsory side missions?

    submitted by /u/Tomvaughan20
    [link] [comments]

    What does everyone think about the starter outfits in AC Syndicate? What's your favorite legacy outfit for the different time periods?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    One of my favorite things in games is changing my outfit. Unlocking a new one is always an exciting reward for me. The selection in Syndicate is pretty good, while being way paired down from Unity. Something that always bothers me every time I replay this game is the "Simply Jacob" and "Simply Evie" outfits.

    Now, I really appreciate the inclusion of Jacob's street urchin type threads (in these games I like having an outfit that doesn't make you look like a badass assassin so you can rp as a regular citizen), but why wouldn't Evie have an equivalent? Her starter outfit is on par with Jacob's "Huntsman outfit".

    On another note, her capes were a cool idea but I wish they were optional (which is why I loved the legacy outfits for her, especially Elise's)

    Speaking of legacy outfits, does anyone else think they feel wrong in most cases because of the differing time periods? That being said, here are some of my favorites: Shay's Templar outfit in Unity (partly because it lets you go without the hood and partly because it looks badass), Altair's robes and the outfit from the movie in Origins, and as mentioned above, Elise's outfit in Syndicate.

    I'm curious to see what others think about this stuff

    submitted by /u/covert0ptional
    [link] [comments]

    Arno dorian is definitely the most tragic assassin.

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 12:08 AM PDT

    Most assassins have something happen in their life that spurs their choice for becoming an assassin, usually its something tragic but damn it arno definitely had the most of it. His father died when he was a young child, he would grow up never having any ability to avenge him and never did, later his father figure suffered the same fate. He joins the brotherhood starts doing their dirty work, and than for daring to lock eyes with a templar he has to kill his mentor in self defense. The one man holding the Paris brotherhood together also dies who was one of the few assassins who noticed his work. He does some more dirty work helps steer the revolution towards a good path and than for not being the councils lap dog he is exiled from the brotherhood despite being the only one who actually did shit. This is now like the fourth time he built himself up again only to have all things go to hell. Than the love of his life, the one person still left defending him gets him to return back to lifestyle, he than does HIS OWN dirty work for once and tracks down his step dads killer ready to finally get revenge.

    Because arno just can't be happy elise dies, his story ends, he's not an assassin, all his friends and mentors are dead, and his own revenge mission was as unsatisfying as possible.

    submitted by /u/broji04
    [link] [comments]

    Origins made me replay every other Assassin's Creed game!

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 10:10 AM PDT

    I initially skipped origins (was busy with The Witcher 3). Pre ordered Odyssey and invested 100+ hours into it. It was a welcome change from Syndicate. Decided to buy origins but left it after playing for about 3-4 hours and never came back to it until recently and what an experience it was!

    Bayek of Siwa is a great protagonist and Aya was done so well, I wish they released a DLC to play entirely as her. Some people may not have liked the new direction but honestly with the game set in 48 BC, I really liked the changes they made.

    "When we assassinate we assassinate only those who deserve it, the few sick souls who try to control us but they will never know who we are. Cold, calculated poets of the kill". The birth of the brotherhood gave me goosebumps and made me admire other AC games and characters even more.

    In last 2 months I rushed through every other Assassin's Creed game (barring Odyssey ofcourse). Graphically most of the games aged beautifully. Unity felt very refreshing (best looking game and has the best parkour imo). Brotherhood is still my favorite, throwing heavy weapons at enemies is something newer games can easily utilise (it would have been so fun if Odyssey allowed you to throw spears)

    I have always been a fan of AC games but after replaying all of them, Assassin's Creed is easily my favorite video game franchise

    "We Work In The Dark To Serve The Light. We Are Assassins."

    submitted by /u/RobSinner
    [link] [comments]

    What game has your favourite soundtrack?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 08:14 AM PDT

    Just played some Black Flag and am now replaying Brotherhood once again. Man, the soundtracks on this series are unbelievable.

    My favourite is actually Brotherhood. You know the creepy whispering/hissing in the background of the general game? Gets me everytime.

    Revelations, Unity, Rogue and Origins, all have incredible soundtracks too.

    submitted by /u/Bamonk
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished Revelations and it was great!

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    Just finished Revelations and it is my favorite of the series so far! It felt superior in every way to AC2 and Brotherhood. I particularly love how it retconned AC1 with Altair's story which made me appreciate AC1 more.

    Bombs were a fun addition to combat, although if I'm being honest I still just use the hidden blade 90% of the time. Actually the addition of "elite" soldiers that the hidden blade was ineffective against was the first time I really started using other weapons, so that's cool too.

    I only wish it dove a bit deeper into the history of Constantinople, but, alas, these are games with historical settings and are not history per se so I understand the limitations.

    I also do not love the modern day storyline, but the Desmond Journey puzzles were challenging and refreshing.

    Really looking forward to continuing on with AC3 next. Trying to finish the main series before Valhalla! Any tips for the next game are appreciated!

    submitted by /u/steadyachiever
    [link] [comments]

    Best ways to earn money on AC Unity?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 04:48 PM PDT

    I've not been playing for very long but I wondered how i can earn good money and fast.

    submitted by /u/Brrrrrggg
    [link] [comments]

    If people in actual history knew how to make a hidden blade, do you think they would make them?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 03:07 PM PDT

    As in if they had the resources, do you think they would?

    submitted by /u/AllMightyWrath
    [link] [comments]

    Does this AC3 glitch exist/is still out there?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 09:21 PM PDT

    So, a couple days ago I remembered a crazy bug in an AC3 YouTube video from back in the day (late 2012/early 2013).

    I haven't seen it since that time, so I could be remembering it wrong, but it was the video of Connor (I think in the Frontier), climbing or whatever and all of a sudden lifting off in the air on a freezed pose of his arms stretched and legs squated.

    Does anyone remember this video/have a link?? I tried searching but couldn't find it; maybe I'm missremembering to a degree.

    submitted by /u/happiestdungeon
    [link] [comments]

    Transferring save data on Valhalla between PS4 and PS5??

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    Hello everyone I am unsure if this has been officially answered yet by Ubisoft, I've been trying to search around for it but no luck. I have already preordered the Gold Edition for Valhalla and will obviously play it on the PS4 since it is releasing a bit before PS5. But I am getting the PS5 as well. Surely the DLC they add later will be when PS5 is already out. My question is will the save data transfer between both versions? Can I complete the base game on PS4, and then NOT have to play the entire game again on PS5 if I want to experience the upcoming DLC on PS5?

    submitted by /u/THEREALKRIEG
    [link] [comments]

    Do region leaderships automatically change? (Odyssey)

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 08:01 PM PDT

    Spent quite a few hours turning a Spartan-controlled region into Athenian (don't ask me why lol), and the next day it's back to Spartan leadership.

    I love the game but this is kind of discouraging, feels like all that work was for nothing.

    submitted by /u/Hack874
    [link] [comments]

    My pitch for a Bayek sequel (spoilers ahead)

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 08:06 AM PDT

    I don't have a good name for it so I'll call it Assassin's creed: legion for now. (unfinished)

    disclaimer I don't know a lot about ac lore but I've done some research for this. English isn't my native language so sorry if my grammar sucks.

    The game starts in the year 37BCE with Bayek killing some bandits as a way of introducing you to the combat and stealth. This takes place somewhere in the desert so you won't do much parkour for reasons that will become apparent later.

    After that Bayek returns to the hidden ones bureau where someone is waiting for him, Phoxidas. He tells Bayek that the order of ancients are controlling rome from the shadows and their leader is a man called the scorpion. The scorpion was present during Ceasar's assassination and somehow he managed to find the hidden ones bureau and Amunet decided to stay and fight so that the others could escape. She is going to be publically executed in 2 weeks. Bayek is understandably shocked and he temporarily makes Kawab the leader of the egyptian division of the hidden ones.

    Bayek meets a hidden one that's in charge while Amunet is gone.

    They start sailing to Rome and there's no naval combat because it's stupid. By the time they're in Rome Bayek realises Rome is a lot more dense than egypt and he won't be able to ride a horse all the time. That's why this game is going to feature more advanced parkour! I don't have a lot to say about the parkour, it's basically just unity's parkour . Bayek chases a hidden one as a way of getting used to parkouring in Rome. After a few quests in the open world it's time to interfere with Amunet's execution. The hidden ones are in a bit of a sticky situation because there's a huge open area with tons of guards and no places to hide. But Bayek realises there is 1 place to hide, in plain sight. This is your introduction to social stealth. You move through a massive crowd occasionaly assassinating guards to avoid being spotted. A hidden one is holding some throwing knives and he tells you to shoot one of the guards taking Amunet to the executioner. When you shoot he instantly throws a knife at the other guy. The executioner is a brute so you can't instakill him with an arrow at this point in the game. If you assassinate the executioner the hidden one frees Amunet and if you free Amunet the hidden one assassinates the executioner. A fight breaks out but if you want to be stealthy you can throw a smoke bomb and use parkour to escape but it's not going to be easy. After escaping the three of you go to a new hidden ones bureau.

    When Amunet was captured she heard about some other members of the order of ancients, someone called the bear is going to attend the Colosseum before having a meeting with another member of the order, a perfect time to find out his identity and gain information about the order.

    But first I'm going to talk about the gameplay. Combat is the same as origins but with a new weapon type: the flail lets you keep your distance while attacking your enemy but it's very slow and you don't parry before using it like you do with the mace. It also has a finisher where you strangle someone with the chain so that's kinda cool.

    Unlike origins this isn't an RPG, the hidden blade is fully upgraded from the very beginning so you can always instakill with it, the warrior, predator and hunter bows always instakill regular soldiers but the hunter bow needs to be fully charged and the warrior bow is a short range weapon as always. You can now put some berserk poison on your arrows which makes the light bow useful in that regard. Fire is a great distraction now too. You have a new gadget that can be combined with fire for some creative kills, the tripwire is perfect for making your enemies fall into a burning hay bale. Now back to the story.

    Bayek waits outside the Colosseum. He's looking for someone surrounded by soldiers. He isn't wearing his hood to make sure people don't recognise him as a hidden one. The soldiers seem to be following everyone out. Bayek grabs a soldier and takes him to a safe place. He interrogates the soldier and the soldier gives him all the answers he's looking for because deep down he's just scared and he never wanted to be a soldier. Bayek understand´s this and doesn't hurt him. With the identity of the bear revealed it's time for an assassination. After assassinating the bear soldiers start to raid houses to check for hidden ones. Stopping them will give you some money.

    submitted by /u/Cookiekakaa
    [link] [comments]

    What exactly is 100% in AC: Odyssey?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 07:23 PM PDT

    I'm on PS4 and trying to 100% Odyssey. I don't have the DLC's yet, but I am planning to get them once I'm through with the main game. But what is 100% in this game? Is it all achievements? Or 100% main progression in Ubisoft Club? Or full completion of all challenges from Ubisoft Club?

    What's your opinion?

    submitted by /u/Vahanik
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment