• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 27, 2021

    Assasins Creed 3 How do you look at chest maps

    Assasins Creed 3 How do you look at chest maps


    How do you look at chest maps

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 09:57 AM PDT

    I bought a north Boston map and I don't see any chests on the map

    submitted by /u/StrikingWafer6293
    [link] [comments]

    Any ps5 players that have an issue with HDR

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 06:42 AM PDT

    Hi guys! I started playing AC3 remastered on my PS5 and I had an issue where colors were bland and everything was bright. Turns out it's a bug that has to do with the HDR settings of the console. If you are encountering this problem, follow these steps.

    1. Start the single player mode until the game loads and you can move your character.
    2. go to the PS5 settings
    3. open screen settings
    4. turn off HDR
    5. turn it back on
    6. go back to game

    The colors should be as they are supposed to after this last step. I find myself having to do this every time I start the game.

    submitted by /u/TurntUp_Tom
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment