• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 12, 2020

    Assassin's Creed TIL: In AC2 if you reach Rodrigo without filling up your notoriety meter, this hidden soundtrack will play.

    Assassin's Creed TIL: In AC2 if you reach Rodrigo without filling up your notoriety meter, this hidden soundtrack will play.


    TIL: In AC2 if you reach Rodrigo without filling up your notoriety meter, this hidden soundtrack will play.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 12:57 PM PST

    Were you guys still hooked about AC ORIGINS after you finished the main story? I am slightly less, but what a great game

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 04:40 AM PST

    I would say it may be my favorite AC game yet, unreal atmospherical settings, Bayek and i dont need to say more, Ancient Egypt, soundtrack and combat is cool , historical characters.

    Main story took me 40 hours, but i think i enjoy it slightly less after finishing it.

    I just loved Bayek revenge, Kleopatra, and all that stuff with Aia and sotry moving forward nicely.

    Anyone feels the same?

    submitted by /u/1982mathew
    [link] [comments]

    Here's an Assassin's Creed watch face I made for my Gear S3

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 11:26 AM PST

    Assassins Creed 4: Black Flag was the best. Convince me otherwise.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 10:34 PM PST

    I just finished AC4 today, and it was amazing. My favorite game by far.

    submitted by /u/J_0n
    [link] [comments]

    Why the didn't continue the story with Bayek?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 04:52 PM PST

    This game is miles better than odyssey. Great story, nice character. They shouldn't put a new protagonist. Continue with bayek to see how the brotherhood was built.. Like with Desmond. Yes or no?

    submitted by /u/samsung5010
    [link] [comments]

    Mystery of AC 1 and II

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 07:29 PM PST

    I just rewatched the ending of AC2 and it reminded of how intriguing and mysterious those endings were. After ac3 I just haven't felt that way at the end of any other ac game. Anyone else get that?

    submitted by /u/phlegmtoad
    [link] [comments]

    Is this main starting screen for AC Unity?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 01:57 PM PST

    Does Assassin's Creed Origins reference this letter from Charles Manson?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 06:28 PM PST

    Note from the Desert Waterfalls Hideout : "The only way it can be is the only way it could ever be. Ra don't lie. Ra never gives up or falls down. The sun is a rock on fire. The light of this world is beyond all but the pure darkness of my dreams, where Faiyum burns forever.
    The Son of Ra"

    Letter from Charles Manson (posted to Reddit 2014): "The only way it can be is the only way it could ever be. God don't lie. It is only a lesser part of God that does not fully understand the grand dragons of Gods wings. When the world dragon is at war with itslef, it has many veils, shades and shadows. Two dragons fight each other, and at no time will it let itself fully realize it is a part of a part of a greater grand dragon. Time falls in and out of the play. There is always under the bottom. There is always over the top. That is just two of three heads in the worlds words and wings of God, and never understood by soldiers or the masses. God never gives up or falls down. There is no real loss, there is no real loser. There is no real top and no real bottom. Our minds are too small to se, know, or understand that hallways of allways. The Milky Way is just a small part of the grand hallways of always and forever. The sun is a rock on fire and is one of the dragons only, and is held to you and I, and soldier of ATWA by ATWA is love for me in all ways in hallways of all as forever and beyond all but the me of inside of it. The seven heads of the Emperor of the world is beyond all but pure darkness of my dreams. The Emperor."

    So...what gives?

    submitted by /u/manson_ripoff
    [link] [comments]

    ACIII | Killing Norris

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 04:12 PM PST

    I'm trying to get the achievement "An Extraordinary Man" and Norris is the only one left at 0/3. I have gone to him countless times over the story and he is always doing nothing but eating a fucking apple. Wish I could just strangle him and dump his ass in the river. I hate achievements that are based on luck

    submitted by /u/ProfessorWankStank
    [link] [comments]

    I won a navel conquest by destroying 4 Athenian ships as requested but after winning the leadership didn’t change to Spartan, instead the nation’s power just stayed vulnerable and the option to conquest battle is gone. Is those normal?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 10:12 PM PST

    I still got all my XP for winning the naval battle but if I'm correct I can't do a conquest battle again because the nations power and leadership hasn't changed.

    submitted by /u/Ali_6950
    [link] [comments]

    (Odyssey) Level 26 and having issues with main story

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 10:02 PM PST

    I'm level 26, and I am officially at the progression in the main story where the next recommended quest is

    Lvl 31, visit Myrrine again (at some location)

    And I have just met my real father by Atlantis and I need to go and get all the artifacts, but I'm underlevelled for those quests too

    What's the best way for me to level up ASAP, so I can just continue the main story bc that's all I care for rn

    submitted by /u/ProfessorRetro
    [link] [comments]

    how do you feel about the last two assassins creed games?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 07:42 AM PST

    personally i don't like how all the enemies and weapons have levels now also i didn't feel as connected to the last two protagonists as i did some of the ones who came before. and the stories don't feel as interesting.

    submitted by /u/das_cthulu
    [link] [comments]

    Settings of future games

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 09:12 PM PST

    I've seen other posts about this. And from what we have learned from Ubisoft, Odyssey now stands as the farthest back a game will go. Origins is the official birth of the brotherhood. So for those asking for games in Ancient Rome, it would have to be post origins, pre AC1. And as for world war 2, they have already said a full game will never be set in the 20th century or later.

    A Vikings set game, which is rumored for this year, could be really cool. A lot of other rumors and hopefuls are that we will get a game set in Feudal Japan. As well as games set in India, Russia, and others.

    But most likely, it's unlikely any games will be set in central or South America, Egypt is possibly only place in Africa for a setting, and Southeast Asia and Oceania are both highly unlikely.

    submitted by /u/FarahZiva27
    [link] [comments]

    How do you get the Kenway family swords?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 11:49 AM PST

    Is there a way to get them in game or not? I think they are the coolest looking swords but I don't know how to get them.

    submitted by /u/soviet-assassin
    [link] [comments]

    Syndicate would be way better with splitscreen or online 2 player coop

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 07:20 AM PST

    The story could've been adapted to have jacob and evie working together and the combat would have some great 2players executions or combos

    submitted by /u/ImNeron
    [link] [comments]

    Multiplayer on assassins creed Unity (Xbox one)

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 01:15 PM PST

    Hi all, love the games and would love to have a go on the multiplayer mode in Unity. If anyone has a mic and wants to join, feel free to add me: EString6

    submitted by /u/MattyMet
    [link] [comments]

    Is the rumored AC: Kingdom a Revelations/Rogue game or a AC1/ACIII/Unity/Origins game?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 07:11 PM PST

    So, the rumors and leaks point to it being a cross-gen game in the vein of Black Flag, a game that used a lot of assets and game systems from ACIII. Ubisoft likes to save money and make several entries with the same tech--(Group 1: AC-OG, ACII, Brotherhood, Revelations. Group 2: ACIII, ACIV Black Flag, Rogue. Group 3: Unity and Syndicate. Group 4: Origins and Odyssey).

    My question is: Are we getting Origins 3.0/Odyssey 2.0 or a new iteration or jump in tech like we saw with ACIII, Unity and Origins?

    submitted by /u/Ratonhnhaketon_K_
    [link] [comments]

    The next Assassin's Creed game's setting.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 06:41 PM PST

    I keep hearing people talk about "Assassin's Creed: Ragnarok" but I honestly think that wouldn't make a great assassin's Creed game. Sure, sailing around and doing raids would be fun but one of the biggest draws of the assassin's Creed franchise is getting to explore the ancient cities. A Viking "city" would basically look like a town out of Skyrim. There's not really much fun to be had exploring the few towns and cities of the Vikings. I think Rome would be a much better setting, especially after Odyssey. There's so much more there to do and explore than a Viking based game. What do you guys think would make a good setting?

    submitted by /u/Epitaph000
    [link] [comments]

    AC:Odyssey iCloud Photo Library Game Lag Fix

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 02:08 PM PST

    For about 5 months I have been unable to play due to the game pausing and showing loading symbol in the corner. Also had issues where textures were not loading and overall low frame rate.

    I went through many fixes online then I noticed in task manger iCloud library was using a lot of CPU, for now I have just ended the process and the game has been running smooth as butter for days.

    I know a lot of people suffer this particular issue so I thought I would post it here!

    submitted by /u/Lavinder
    [link] [comments]

    Are the Chronicle games as bad as people say?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 07:43 AM PST

    With the Ubisoft sale going on for Xbox, I saw that the Chronicles trilogy is on sale for $7. After watching reviews I've seen that they're all mediocre at best, India and Russia less so. Is this true, and if not, is the offer still worth it? Thank you!

    submitted by /u/LevitarDoom
    [link] [comments]

    Assasins creed series of books

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 01:14 PM PST

    When someone talks about AC they usually tall about the video games but I found the AC books which are really good and should deserve more talking about In my opinion the books are underrated

    submitted by /u/Mr-Mystery20
    [link] [comments]

    Assassin's creed revelations ancestor pack

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 03:29 PM PST

    So I recently started playing on ps3 and noticed people still play acr multiplayer and I want to buy the ancestors pack but here's the thing: I have a region 2 disc but my account is region 1 (united states). will the dlc work if I buy it from ps store?

    submitted by /u/colossal_dev
    [link] [comments]

    AC2 - Removing armor

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 03:23 PM PST

    So I'm playing through AC2 without buying armor other than greaves. In my opinion, the armor completely ruins the way Ezio looks.

    Now I know that if you unlock the Armor of Altaïr that you can still switch back to wearing just greaves if that's all that you purchased because Altair's armor has to be worn as a complete set. However, I'm curious if it will auto equip another piece of armor from a different set.

    Example: if I only have leather greaves but I buy the metal chest plate, then throw on Altaïr's armor, then go back to the leather greaves; will it equip just the leather greaves or force the metal chest plate on as well since it's the only chest armor available even though it's from a different set?

    I'd just do this myself but the game auto saves anytime you do anything so if I buy it and I'm stuck with it then I'm REALLY stuck with it.

    Wanted to know if anyone else had explored this.

    submitted by /u/SolidStone1993
    [link] [comments]

    Can you still get the Sword of Duat even if you already have the Conductor of Soul?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 04:33 AM PST

    I finally defeated my first god in the Trials and I was happy with the reward. The Conductor of Soul is the best regular sword in AC Origins but then my friends told me that there's another sword that you can get and it's called The Sword of Duat with a better critical hit rate.

    submitted by /u/kcrooow
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment