• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 9, 2021

    Assasins Creed 3 Delivery requests glitch?

    Assasins Creed 3 Delivery requests glitch?


    Delivery requests glitch?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 08:51 AM PST

    Im going back and 100% completing all AC games in preparation for Valhalla, on 3 right now, and i think the Delivery requests glitched out for me.

    I'm in sequence 10, I have all of them accepted, and all items collected, but i can't turn them in yet for some reason. The characters appear, but it won't let me give them the items.

    I've deleted and reinstalled, but that didnt fix it, I've reloaded areas in every way i can think of. I've had to restart once becuase of the Washington conversation glitch, and i don't want to restart a 3rd time. I just need to know if i can still turn them in after the main game is done.

    submitted by /u/MyDisappointedDad
    [link] [comments]

    Thank you Ubisoft very cool

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 08:03 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment