• Breaking News

    Monday, February 15, 2021

    Assasins Creed 3 AC III Multiplayer

    Assasins Creed 3 AC III Multiplayer


    AC III Multiplayer

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 08:07 AM PST

    Hello, I don't really know if I should be posting this here or on another subreddit of Assassin's creed but anyway. I've been playing this game a lot and I absolutely loved the multiplayer, Unfortunatly for me, I can't find anyone that still plays the game and play multiplayer. And I would love to play with people once again. I know not everyone may like the game and it's multiplayer game mode but without a doubt I'm certain it's the best multiplayer from the entire franchise (and the multiplayer from Unity was really nice as well, but I still prefer the multiplayer game mode from Assassin's creed 3

    submitted by /u/Praymone
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment