• Breaking News

    Friday, January 22, 2021

    Assassins Creed 4 How do you grab the animus fragment in Kingston (for Switch)?

    Assassins Creed 4 How do you grab the animus fragment in Kingston (for Switch)?


    How do you grab the animus fragment in Kingston (for Switch)?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 06:10 PM PST

    I've been trying to get the Animus Fragment that you have to hang and swing from a tree to reach, but I can't figure out how to swing on Switch. Anyone know the controls?

    The Animus Fragment: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wSx1ibsuQ0

    submitted by /u/MarduStorm231
    [link] [comments]

    Went back to the game after a long time

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 08:54 PM PST

    I don't know why I left. I got to looking at my games, saw it sitting in my digital library, and remembered one of my greatest stunts I pulled. I had my tv off, game on, since the PS4 turns the game off on rest mode and I wasn't ready to quit for the day. However my dad wanted to play a game, picked up the controller, messing with it and pressing buttons. We played a couple rounds of Street fighter on the snes classic and after he left I went back to the PS4 to find my ship on a collision course with land as I was being chased by brigs and maybe a frigate, which was out of my range at the time, as well as on it's last bit of health, not much left.

    I turned the ship in time to avoid land and fired shot after shot at the ships behind me and left behind fire barrels doing some minor damage, but damage for sure. I board brig after brig slowly getting back my health all the while chopping at the frigate. At that point hunter ships were gaining on me and my ammo aplenty for the battle of the seas. I damage the frigate and board it, repairing my ship fully and I turn to face off the hunters, to lower my wanted level and get my ship to 100%.

    This was my last memory of the game before putting it down to preserve its fun. I went back in, relearned the combat and how to play, and stirred up trouble with a couple frigates and a man o' war. I missed this game so much

    submitted by /u/MidnightJ1200
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment