• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 12, 2020

    Assasins Creed 3 Chests and Forts in Boston glitch?

    Assasins Creed 3 Chests and Forts in Boston glitch?


    Chests and Forts in Boston glitch?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    I've recently started playing AC3 and I know this game is older but I'm curious if I'm having glitches and if they are fixable. My Fort that is liberated in south Boston does not show up on my map (no icon, no fast travel) Maybe related, maybe unrelated: It says I only have 3/4 chests for south Boston but I can see all of the 4 chests are open. I'm all about achievements so I'm trying to see if there is any fix or if I'm just going to be stuck with under 100% achievement in the end. (Luckily it still know I've liberated the fort in south Boston but still that chest tho) Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/amishyoga13
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment