• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 12, 2020

    Assassins Creed 4 After all the grinding, I finally did it!

    Assassins Creed 4 After all the grinding, I finally did it!


    After all the grinding, I finally did it!

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 03:56 PM PDT

    Blackbeard

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 02:18 AM PDT

    Just finished the boarding sequence with Blackbeard for the first time. You know the one.

    When I have the wood I'm putting the Queen Anne's Revenge figurehead on the Jackdaw, and then I'm going to sink everything in the Caribbean larger than a fishing boat.

    That is all.

    submitted by /u/blackhuey
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know if this is only for the PC port of the game? I know it says PC but I’m not sure if it matters if it’s a Uplay code

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 01:25 AM PDT

    Garbage meme effort. Please forgive me

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 05:41 PM PDT

    What is the glitch and how can i complete the game now?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    Game crash

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 01:57 PM PDT

    My game is crashing just after killing julien de casse , my graphic settings are low , still this thing's happening.......please help !!!

    submitted by /u/premachenster02
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment