• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 19, 2021

    Assassin's Creed Assassin's Creed - Community Survey

    Assassin's Creed Assassin's Creed - Community Survey


    Assassin's Creed - Community Survey

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 08:22 AM PDT

    Hey everyone!

    We're running a community survey to get your feedback on Assassin's Creed. If you have a few minutes to spare, we'd appreciate if you could complete it before June 25.

    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/75K2TJG

    submitted by /u/domvgt
    [link] [comments]

    Eivor may grow older as we play through more expansions

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 02:00 PM PDT

    I think AC Revelations is my new favorite AC game.

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 05:49 AM PDT

    I recently started replaying Revelations and it awoke a feeling in me that I haven't gotten since I've played AC2, Unity, BF and Origins.

    Revelations is soooooooooo good. The ziplining enhances the parkour phenomenally, Constantinople is so fun to roam around in, Ezio is so awesome in this game.

    Idk what it is about this game but it easily surpasses my experience with Unity and AC2 (My two favorite AC games).

    Did this happen to anyone else?

    submitted by /u/Daddy_JK
    [link] [comments]

    Drawing I did of most of the assassins from the games

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 04:54 PM PDT

    Greetings from Ceolbert himself

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 06:07 AM PDT

    Hello all you lovely people, it's Luke here. I voiced Ceolbert in Valhalla.

    I'm looking for some help and hoping someone here could assist? Basically I want to get "Ceolbert" tattooed on me somewhere (not decided where yet). However, I want it in Nordic runes, preferably the same language used in the game.

    I am completely uneducated when it comes to this subject and would really appreciate anyone who knows a bit more about this to help me work out the correct spelling to use? After all it's going to be on my skin forever so want to get it right!

    P.S. I am aware that it may be a slightly wanky idea, but I wanted to get something in memory of our poor beloved Ceolbert taken from us too soon.

    submitted by /u/lukett410
    [link] [comments]

    Is AC: Valhalla turning into a live service game?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 03:44 PM PDT

    I've been playing the AC franchise since the Altair days and I've enjoyed every single game, including Valhalla. However, recent updates and announcements have made me worried that AC is turning into a live service format with Valhalla testing the waters. The limited time events, the free additions like river raids and the mastery challenges, and large expansions like Wrath of the Druids and the upcoming Siege of Paris are great but they remind me a lot of other live service titles. Along with all of this, during E3, Ubisoft discussed how this will be the first AC game that they support for longer than a year after release. I love AC but I'm worried that it is moving in an even worse direction than it has been.

    submitted by /u/TheChillestAvocado
    [link] [comments]

    Playin AC 1 for the first time and Im liking it a lot.

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 06:21 PM PDT

    I avoided this game for a long time because many people say that the game aged badly, its outdated and praticly umplayable. Of course the graphics arent really that good for today standarts put it does it job, the gameplay for the combat is a bit clunky but the parkour being more complex is quite fun, even if light years away from the games like unity and syndicate. And of course the best part of the game, the story. Altair is becoming my favorite assassin. Overall I think that this game still holds up fairly well to this day.

    submitted by /u/RafaelRoriz
    [link] [comments]

    Been a while, long road ahead of me.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 02:51 AM PDT

    Assassin's Creed is my favorite video game franchise, been a fan since 2009 when the original Assassin's Creed game was donated to me by my aunt. Over the past couple of years, specifically around early Odyssey, I have been out of the loop with the series. I still haven't played the DLC from Origins or from Odyssey, didn't even completely finish Odyssey, actually. Have Valhalla but haven't played it yet. Just started replaying the first Assassin's Creed and I intend to play them all from the very beginning to Valhalla. My perspectives on the franchise have changed, most notably because of the direction the series has been in since Origins. Since the big changes to RPG, I haven't been as invested in the series as I used to be. In fact, it was Odyssey that discouraged me the most. I don't even consider it a true Assassin's Creed game. But I'm finally ready to dive back into the universe of my favorite video game series. It's time I got caught up with it after 2 years. Wish me the best.

    submitted by /u/Sharpteeth_32
    [link] [comments]

    Ubisoft Challenge: 50 river raids in one week for 5 pearls.

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 08:10 AM PDT

    FIFTY?!? Dude, no.

    I mean I could go in, hit a farm and duck out but why? It's bad enough I have to do 2 full raids just to buy one piece of that new gear.

    I've got better stuff to grind for much better rewards.

    submitted by /u/silentwarcry
    [link] [comments]

    [Cosplay by Lauwiee_] Did another Ezio photoshoot! Loved the results so I wanted to show it with you guys :)

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 01:23 PM PDT

    Tourism Ireland teams up with developer of Assassin's Creed video game for new campaign

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 06:54 AM PDT

    Mastery challenges are the most challenging piece of content in the whole franchise!

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 01:28 PM PDT

    The series has had its fair share of bs challenges ranging from optional objectives, legendary ships and even racing in the bloody cairns. But achieving gold medals in all mastery challenges is by far the hardest task in the whole series! I've spent three hours alone just trying to get gold on one of the 15 challenges and it's brutal.

    Just sorta wanted to see how others were finding the difficulty of these challenges or even if anyone wants to just vent their frustrations with them.

    submitted by /u/trytofakeit
    [link] [comments]

    A poster I created with protagonists from the series.

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 12:54 PM PDT

    Ac Valhalla: Did the latest update remove active set bonus visuals above health bar?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 07:23 PM PDT

    I kind of liked seeing the rune symbol for which active bonus was on and when they would end, so just wondering if they're not showing from some issue or if it's for everyone.

    Also wtf is up with ship resetting to default and transmogged items returning to original appearance now?

    submitted by /u/OffBrandDutch
    [link] [comments]

    Anytime I see the altar requirement for 10 Bullhead, my day immediately goes from really great to really awful

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 11:50 PM PDT

    Fishing is awful in this game and the one time you actually need to use it, there are either no fish at all, or every fish except bullheads. Which by the way, are the only fish that you can find in ALMOST EVERY AREA IN THE GAME. Except when you need them

    submitted by /u/EightBiscuit01
    [link] [comments]

    Latin teacher gets trolled for 8 minutes by video game | Assassin's Creed Origins Spoken Latin

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 03:57 PM PDT

    Longship appearance resets to default after fast traveling

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 11:11 PM PDT

    Does anyone else's longship appearance reset to the default appearance after fast traveling? Mine does now after the Mastery Challenges update, and a quick google search doesn't show any reportings of this same bug so I want to ask you guys.

    submitted by /u/Logan-052
    [link] [comments]

    do i lose progres in ac3 by updating to remastered?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 08:28 PM PDT

    so ive been doing some replaying of my ac games, getting them all in my new xbox1 and what not, and receently have come in offert quite a few tittles, so i was thinking in buying some of the ones i didnt got when i stumbled upon ac3 remastered, i have no idea if the progres i have in my normal 360 ac3 version would also go to the remastered version and thats what worries me, im on the last sequences of the game and while i "enjoyed" it as much as you can enjoy ac3 i dont want to have to play it all over again just to get the dlc missions and stuff, should i update to remastered ? if so, do i lose my progres and have to start all over?

    submitted by /u/BoxOfMadness
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to get back together with a character after break up?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 09:01 AM PDT

    Hey folks!

    I like to romamce several characters in games to see how they work out together. So thereslot of loving and divorcing sometimes untill i find The One.

    I did the same in valhalla. I decidet to go in a relationship with the nice bakery man. But then I had such an funny encounter with Petra and wanted to try a relationship with her too and broke up with Mr. hot Bread-maker. Aber a while i miss him.

    So my question:Is it possible to get back in a relationship with him after breaking up with Petra? Do i need to do something therefore or just wait? I already read his letter about our past romance he wrote...

    submitted by /u/Ferina27
    [link] [comments]

    Revelations book related question (spoilers)

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 11:09 AM PDT

    So I just found out the books aren't really important but I just did a mission where I had to find a book. Am I to assume the important ones are the ones connected to the main mission for the keys and the ones that are just book symbols on the map do nothing?

    submitted by /u/Raubueno
    [link] [comments]

    What happened to hiding in crowds of people, hiding by sitting on benches, etc... what happened to the social stealth side of AC?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 01:57 AM PDT

    I love the new games dont get me wrong, especially Origins. The think the new games improve a lot of things in a lot of ways and adds way more replayability. With that being said, I hate how the stealth mechanics have kinda taken a back seat. Games with the word Assassins in it should have stealth be a priority. Idk why Ubisoft took away hiding in crowds or groups of people or hiding by sitting on benches, praying with priests, etc... like what solid reason would they have for removing those? I miss all the options we had with stealth. Now it's just tall grass, hay, or in those little tents and that's it.

    submitted by /u/DubiousDevil
    [link] [comments]

    [Assassin's Creed II] Does anyone know if there are actual lyrics to Cristina's theme?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 05:31 PM PDT

    Well I don't have anything else to add. I really like it and I feel knowing the lyrics would make it even better, if any can be made out!

    submitted by /u/Howl_Free_or_Die
    [link] [comments]

    [SPOILERS] Is there a way to get into Valhalla?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 10:53 PM PDT

    "The Hall of the Slain" is in Asgard just south of Ymir's Altar. I know it's Valhalla because of the massive doors and if you use Odin's sight you can see the blue dots that signify allies inside. Does anyone know how to enter?

    submitted by /u/Warl0rd_
    [link] [comments]

    Did I finish the story already?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 04:54 AM PDT

    I just did the poor fellow soldier of Christ mission and nothing else is showing up for me, is there something I need to do or somewhere I need to go for the next mission?

    submitted by /u/V_pussy-slayer-69_V
    [link] [comments]

    Stat Caps and calculation questions

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 03:10 PM PDT

    Did anyone figure out what the cap is on the stats? Or what the crit numbers actually mean in % ? I've seen a lot of discussion about it when the game came out but never a definitive answer.

    submitted by /u/wolwerine2020
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment