• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 17, 2020

    Assassin's Creed I drew Kassandra as if she was depicted in a greek vase 😁

    Assassin's Creed I drew Kassandra as if she was depicted in a greek vase ��


    I drew Kassandra as if she was depicted in a greek vase ��

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 10:34 AM PDT

    AC Revelations - Timelapse of Constantinople

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 04:52 AM PDT

    A sketchy appreciation of Bayek’s hidden blade

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 08:11 PM PDT

    Ever Notice that Assassin's Creed Revelations trailer is the only AC trailer that is canon?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 11:48 PM PDT

    It's pretty weird. Seriously, in all the other AC trailers there's either events, or characters who just don't show up in the game or don't appear at all, or could not have happened because of the events in the game itself. In Revelations we see exactly what happens before you start playing the game and is entirely canon. Why aren't any of the other trailers like that?

    submitted by /u/WackyJaber
    [link] [comments]

    Evie Frye does not get enough love

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 06:49 PM PDT

    Just replayed Syndicate and played Jack the Riper DLC for the first time.

    First Syndicate is an underrated game. London in my opinion is the best city in the series. Egypt or Greece might be more impressive maps. But I like London better then Athens, Alexandria, Rome or any other single city.

    Second, Evie is such a cool assassin. Her play style so fun. The best character to focus completely on stealth. I liked the way they had Jacob as the brute and her as the stealth assassin.

    She was also really intelligent. Like Ezio. Jacob was fun, but he always had chaos around it. It was good to see a change to that when playing Evie.

    Finally, I never played Jack the Ripper DLC. It was amazing! I loved how it focused all on older Evie. Using clues to figure out where Jack was. The two stealth assassin missions were great. Then even when you fight Jack. You could not fight him head on.

    I see so many people rank her low. She my favorite assassin behind only Ezio and Bayek. I'm surprised there not more love for her.

    submitted by /u/titans1fan93
    [link] [comments]

    its me or assassin's creed 3 is a huge disapointment ?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 11:51 PM PDT

    i started the series a few month ago and i had a blast with pretty much every game i just beat the 3 today that was such a mediocre game i wasnt excepting that ...

    submitted by /u/thepussyd3stroyer
    [link] [comments]

    What are they talking about? ...and who should I draw next? - fanart that finished off four more pens

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 05:58 AM PDT

    “I stand before you to deliver a warning! Should Richard take Jaffa, there will be no stopping him!”

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 10:28 AM PDT

    "He will march on Jerusalem next! We must end this before it has a chance to begin!"

    submitted by /u/i-got-a-jar-of-rum
    [link] [comments]

    Drawing of Eivors axe from the cinematic!!!

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 09:45 AM PDT

    [Black Flag] I don't know if this was known already, but I found out that you can collect sea-based cargo as Kenway.

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 03:05 PM PDT

    You just have to swim close to it and it'll automatically collect.

    submitted by /u/XanthosGambit
    [link] [comments]

    (Spoiler) Just finished the Fate of Atlantis DLC and do not understand the hype

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 12:07 AM PDT

    I have to say I was actually disappointed. I try not to compare Odyssey to Origins but I had just gotten through Curse of the Pharaoh and it was just better story wise. I think the reason I can't say I prefer Odyssey is because everything Kassandra does I do not have the personal motivation to do and get frustrated I have to do it. When she is helping Persephone in the 1st episode and then helping the rebels and we have to choose between killing our grandfather or a family friend??? Why??? Every AC game I've played so far I've had motivation that aligns with the characters, even Edward in Blackflag even though he's greedy I still didn't get frustrated with him. The story ends so abruptly and there just never seemed to really be one. I will say the worlds were really cool, especially Elysium for me, it was gorgeous and I was fine just running around in the fields, but after the initial shock wore off really all the locations ended up being almost identical it was just not immersive after a bit. I don't know I was just really disappointed with this DLC. Curse of the Pharoahs story was really neat and compact, it was somewhat complex and simple at the same time and I wanted to do the missions to see the story through. The side missions immersed you in the world and were personal, Fate of Atlantis was just meh.

    submitted by /u/bernp986
    [link] [comments]

    The Greek frescos, paintings, and decals from AC: Odyssey are incredible - so I grabbed the textures from the game files so you can look at them in more detail

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 03:59 AM PDT

    I can't take Haytham seriously

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 06:29 PM PDT

    Don't get me wrong, I like Haytham as a character but that goddamn hat... It's just so goofy looking

    submitted by /u/lonerapsfan
    [link] [comments]

    Wish there weren't achievements/challenges that were "kill X amount of enemies (maybe with Y weapon/skill)"

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 12:20 AM PDT

    This wasn't as big an issue for me in Odyssey, since you're playing as a mercenary in the middle of a war, so killing a bunch of people isn't too weird.

    In games like Syndicate however, its always bothered me that there were challenges that basically had you murder hundreds of people because

    1. It feels like it goes against the spirit of the creed. Like, the assassins are supposed to be the 'good' guys, but we're also expected to kill dozens if not hundreds of guards that are just doing the jobs and trying to feed their families? That just breaks some immersion for me.

    2. It makes it harder (if not impossible) to play a specific style. E.g. a stealth/semi-pacifist that only ever kills their target. Spending a half hour to kill a target without getting noticed or killing anyone else seems pointless if an hour later i send half of London's population to hell.

    Obviously people who aren't completionists wouldn't be as affected. They can just ignore the achievements/challenges and play how they want. But for me, just feels like I have to sacrifice either my sanity or immersion.

    I would hope that the next game doesn't have those kind of achievements, but it's a Viking setting, so it would be more strange if there wasn't a few achievements along the lines of "chop this dude into so many pieces that his own mother wouldn't recognise him"

    submitted by /u/Damien-Kidd
    [link] [comments]

    Of all the changes we’ve seen, my biggest (at the moment) desire is a camera closer to the character during gameplay.

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 09:26 PM PDT

    I understand why a developer would use more drawn-back camera angles: it emphasizes the size of the world and the "scope" of the adventure.

    This time, though, I want that "personal" angle again. Knowing the writer, this is going to get REAL personal for Eivor, and if it carries through into the gameplay camera, it will let any themes flow naturally past the cutscenes.

    submitted by /u/BaneShake
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite Default robes in The Assassins Creed Franchise?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 07:57 AM PDT

    I really love Arno's Default robes for some reason.Whats your favorite default robe in the Ac franchise

    submitted by /u/Nono-Tenxin
    [link] [comments]

    Unity Nomad Chest Outfit Locations?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 10:51 PM PDT

    Does anyone have a guide of which Nomad Chests get you which cosmetic outfits? All guides for the outfits I can find are outdated and reference the companion app. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/CadeMan011
    [link] [comments]

    What's your opinion on weapons with unique animations on the saga?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 10:29 PM PDT

    I think they were a great adittion to the end game and also a good reward, I believe the last time we saw this type of weapons was in AC4 with the pistol swords.

    Example: Dagger of Brutus.

    https://reddit.com/link/hakxsv/video/ckydfyyioe551/player

    submitted by /u/Darius_odn
    [link] [comments]

    Assassin's Creed Origins Tombs Compared To Assassin's Odyssey Tombs.

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 04:25 AM PDT

    I would say I prefer the Tombs In Assassin's Creed Origins to the ones in Assassin's Creed Odyssey. They just feel more authentic and mysterious. That owes to the fact that it is set in Egypt. What do other people think?

    submitted by /u/BodyAndBlood1975
    [link] [comments]

    [Spoilers] An epic guide to Assassins Creed 3, by a very epic gamer. Spoilers, but, like, mostly from the tutorial section, so don't worry.

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 09:12 PM PDT

    So you wanna play AC3, huh? well if it's your first time, I got a few things to tell ya.

    -First things first: if you're in a real hurry and wanna get to play as Connor, ASAP, just skip all the cut scenes for Haytham Kenway's portion of the game (unless you really care). If you still want to get up to speed, you can just read this spoiler that summarizes it all in one sentence (however if you played rouge before this game, I recommend not reading it. You might have more fun going in blind instead!

    Ya boi, Haytham, is a Templar, fails to find the super important Isu cave, and inducts Charles Lee into the Templar order, and does the do with a Native American lady.

    If you read it, then congratulations, you just saved yourself an hour and twenty minutes of tutorial filler.

    -Second things second FEATHERS and ALMANAC PAGES: don't bother. The feathers just give you a garb based on Connors original Native American outfit from the beginning of the story. The almanac Pages just decorate the homestead with a couple of Ben Frank's inventions. As far as I've been able to research they don't do anything.

    -Third: Things I actually do recommend: HOMESTEAD MISSIONS. These missions gather and help people that are employed on Connors Homestead, in exchange for better craftable Items. Personally, I enjoyed them just for the charming, and wholesome stories. Let's face it: the main story of this game is kinda depressing, especially the ending.

    -Fourth: NAVAL MISSIONS. these are really fun once you get the hang of the boat. some tips: Waves can block your way, especially your small cannons. the wind isn't really problem. just make sure it doesn't go red on your mini map. Brace for impact as much as you can when almost dead (it's very OP).

    -Fifth: PEG LEG TRINKETS are awesome. I recommend buying the map at any general store because they don't all show up after you do all the tower synchronizations. The reason they are great is because they unlock very "uncharted" Like treasure hunting action missions, which is a very nice change of pace from the gloomy story. I WOULD recommend completing it after the downer ending, but I haven't done them yet, and I'm holding out hope that once I beat the main story again, it will feel like it ended on a high note. Although there's also the DLC sequel Tyranny of king Washington, but I haven't bought it. Not yet any way.

    -Sixth: Once you've beaten the main story, look up "Connors Cut Speech". If you're like me, you will consider it cannon. I wrote about it here:

    https://www.reddit.com/r/assassinscreed/comments/h7emvc/an_interesting_take_on_connor_kenway_and_what_he/

    I really like this game, and plan on getting the remaster soon, but first, I wanna play the other games in order of chronology. (the colonial brotherhood games, anyway.)

    I Hope this actually helps someone, and I hope you have fun!

    submitted by /u/chipper3458
    [link] [comments]

    Templars aside, I think AC3's supporting cast is pretty weak for the most part

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 08:31 AM PDT

    The people who are either Connor's allies or just "friendly" to him are not very interesting or poorly used for the most part. I really like Achilles but outside of him what do we have ? Sam Adams, Washington, Putnam, Faulkner and Kanentokon are the main ones I can remember.

    None of Connor's relationship with these people are really interesting to watch and I don't think it's because of Connor's personality necesarily. Cloud from Final Fantasy 7 remake is similar to Connor in certain ways emotionally and yet his relationships with the other characters are captivating to watch, especially Aerith who easily manages to break down his "tough soldier" shell in an interesting way and does her best to make him feel included which is something he hasn't necesarily been used to in his childhood

    Connor's relationship with Adams and Kanentokon don't really make sense imo. The fact that Connor only apparently realizes that his tribe was allied with the British only 3 years in the conflict is odd based on history. This should have been a point of contention much sooner but the game makes it look like if it weren't for Lee , Kanentokon would not have revolted against connor. Not to mention also that the fact that he was the ONLY one to consider Connor a traitor for helping the patriots who wanted to destroy their village, doesn't make sense when again, you know the tribe was allied with the brits.

    And the relationship with Adams and by extension the other founding father isn't any better. While the "connor was naive argument" worked when he first set foot in boston, it's strange that Connor would think of these men are symbols of freedom and liberty when they owned slaves which is something Connor directly brought up when talking with Adams in the missions leading to the tea party in 1773 but then never discussed again. Why would someone who sees the templars as obstacles to freedom be friendly to slave owners ? If it was only a way to use them to get at the templars I would understand but that didn't appear to be the case at all to me until after learning the truth about Washington. And even then he somehow was willing to sit down and play a mini game with him even after noticing the slave auction right before his eyes at the end of the story.

    Maybe having Connor rebuilding the brotherhood AS PART OF THE MAIN STORY with diverse set of assassins would have given us more interesting relationships. Because while there is a brotherhood, their presence is not really felt as characters in the main story at all.

    When I compare AC3's support cast to AC2/B (Mario,Leonardo, Paola,Teodora,Rosa, Bartolomeo..) and Black Flag (Mary, Blackbeard, Anne, Adewale...) there is a massive gap in quality. What do you guys think ?

    submitted by /u/TheCanadianBat_
    [link] [comments]

    y'know, i probably would have spent real money on an armor pack if it was the business suit outfit.

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 06:32 PM PDT

    let me run around as kass in a suit, cmon.

    submitted by /u/Wish-Ender
    [link] [comments]

    Is the AC movie at all decent?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 04:12 PM PDT

    I know it didn't get particularly great reviews, but how does the movie stack up when you know the greater lore and everything?

    submitted by /u/The_Trekspert
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment