• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 29, 2021

    Assassin's Creed [Cosplay by Lauwiee_) “Nothing is true; everything is permitted”

    Assassin's Creed [Cosplay by Lauwiee_) “Nothing is true; everything is permitted”


    [Cosplay by Lauwiee_) “Nothing is true; everything is permitted”

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 07:41 AM PDT

    [OC] My cosplay of my favorite under-appreciated character, Maria Thorpe

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 01:03 PM PDT

    This series has brought me so much joy

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 12:53 PM PDT

    So many years of entertainment I'll always be grateful. I'll always love this series and I look forward to every entry.

    submitted by /u/LoretiTV
    [link] [comments]

    Not sure if others have considered but I just had a crazy idea for a new setting in my sleep.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 12:50 PM PDT

    What about a Transylvanian assassin with a 2 pronged hidden blade that exploits the legend of the vampire to strike fear into the templars in a similar fashion to Jin from Ghost of Tsushima?

    submitted by /u/Alphablake4
    [link] [comments]

    Been playing a lot of assassin's creed 2 lately.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 02:34 PM PDT

    It's amazing. I played some of it a while ago, when I wasn't as good at games as I am now, and didn't like it as much, but now? It's awesome, especially stuff like finding codex pages, or doing the whole subject 16 tapes thing, and all that. It's an awesome game, and I definitely recommend it.

    submitted by /u/Monke_Strong64
    [link] [comments]

    My mix of Eivor/Odin Tattoo my wife done on me ❤️

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 10:54 AM PDT

    [SPOILER] Is the Antagonist in AC Valhalla Justified for Their Actions, or Are They in the Wrong?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 08:43 PM PDT

    Is Basim Justified for His Actions, or Is He in the Wrong?

    I'm not sure where to ask this, but this is my question. I like Basim, but I know Loki isn't exactly a good guy. I want to like Basim, but only if he means well in the sense of doing what's right.

    So is Loki justified in wanting justice for his son? In a way, it does feel like Fenrir was treated wrongfully just because of Havi's fear.

    So is Loki justified and just a complicated person with a bad habit of manipulation?

    Or is he actually in the wrong in the first place?

    submitted by /u/DiabolicalRuins
    [link] [comments]

    Rogue is pretty good and the James Gunn armor is hard to get.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 07:56 AM PDT

    Rogue is one of my favorite titles in the series. Shay's story is one that I truly get invested in and while the game's story itself is short, in my opinion, I think it's pretty good. Although, most mission are just "Aha! Shay! You may have killed me, but I was just a DiStRaCtIoN!" I love it. Also, someone please help I can't find the last James Gunn thing please guys I need that armor.

    submitted by /u/blurry_face_exe
    [link] [comments]

    Should I be a higher level for main quests? AC ORIGINS

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 06:29 PM PDT

    I started AC Origins today (the only other AC game I played was the first one on PS3 recently) and I'm struggling in combat against more than two enemies at a time even if they are of the same skill level or even one below, so right now I'm level 6. I understand how to block, dodge, and that some weapons are more powerful than others. But when I did the first kill and/or assassination against the evil captain (don't remember his name atm) in Siwa, I died over and over. I would try to play with more stealth or try very hard in combat on different attempts, but in the end it was by sheer luck that I landed more hits on him rather than the his guards and I barely survived.

    Should I somehow grind to have a leg up on enemies by ensuring that I am a level or two higher, and is that something i can even do outside of sidequests?

    submitted by /u/HunteHorseman
    [link] [comments]

    I love the dynamic between Alexios and Myrrine.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 06:06 AM PDT

    It's just kinda funny to me that you meet your mother, hug, go kill some dudes, and then she asks you to go overthrow the leader of the nearest island, and then you go back to sparta together. I can just imagine a blood soaked Alexios excited running towards his mother being like "Mater! I killed those people you asked me to!" and then they hug. Seriously, it's adorable.

    submitted by /u/joe1up
    [link] [comments]

    I wonder who decided to put Versailles palace in the game but only to let us explore it during 2 missions?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 03:10 PM PDT

    So I am mopping up the last of the collectibles and still have southern half of Paris + more than 50 side missions and while I was cleaning up Louvre district I strolled over to Tuileries palace because it's my favorite place in the game followed by Notre Dame, Luxembourg palace and Pantheon. Though I wish that Ubisoft made a pristine model of palace before it got all bloody and barricaded

    submitted by /u/WeetzCRo96
    [link] [comments]

    What would you call the style of coat from AC4

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 04:12 PM PDT

    I'm a little late to it but I have just started playing AC4 before the PS3 PSN is shut down and I would like to know if there's a name for the style of Kenway's robes. His default/Duncan Assassin' s robes or I actually like the Governor's coat skin myself. I might try to find something similar them or recreate them in the future with some patterns.

    I forgot just how much I loved the franchise. It's a shame I only have Rogue to play since I can't afford to upgrade atm.

    submitted by /u/SonicShadow191
    [link] [comments]

    I’m looking for people to get hyped about Assassins Creed.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 05:46 PM PDT

    As a long time fan of the series, I've played all the games and all of its DLC - I'm looking for someone to play maybe some multiplayer or just to chill and talk about the games, can anyone recommend a discord?

    I play PlayStation, so if you wanna hang out add my PSN: ezChar :)

    I play them all.

    submitted by /u/cooper2001-
    [link] [comments]

    The Downfall of Parkour in Assassin's Creed

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 10:45 AM PDT

    Just some observations I made while replaying these games again.This video is not meant to bash the newer games (Well a little bit)

    I am simply analyzing what happened to the Parkour System over the years.

    Enjoy

    https://youtu.be/9nEG0SFF1E0

    submitted by /u/Wulfrixmw
    [link] [comments]

    Assassin's Creed Origins boost to level 45

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 12:38 PM PDT

    Right, say if I'm like half way through on Origins & say (hypothetically) if I decide to boost to level 45 but only if I'm like a few levels below of the available quests, if I do use the boost will it disable any achievements/trophies?

    submitted by /u/Jamieb1994
    [link] [comments]

    In AC: Valhalla do runes placed on a shield effect my main hand weapon?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 01:55 PM PDT

    For example do crit chance runes on the shield effect the main hand weapon and if not what would you recommend I put in a shields rune slots?

    submitted by /u/Gundarium_Alchemist
    [link] [comments]

    Rogue donkey riding shanty page location?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 05:20 PM PDT

    Like the title says I'm looking for the donkey riding music sheet in assassins creed rogue and I can't find it

    submitted by /u/lighterfluid1543
    [link] [comments]

    What is your favourite collectible in your collection?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 05:20 PM PDT

    Same as title really. All of you collectors what is your favourite piece in your collections?

    submitted by /u/Asamango
    [link] [comments]

    [RUMOR] We may or may not see dragons in Assassin's Creed

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 05:07 AM PDT

    Assassin's Creed and how to train your dragon.

    Take this with a grain of salt as nothing is confirmed, but j0nathan who has a history leaking things such as the Meteor DLC as well as another member of the community, G-Assassin, have found mentions in the files of Valhalla that indicate we may see dragons soon. Wether this is for the big Meteor DLC, or something like the Final Fantasy event in Origins is still unclear.

    https://twitter.com/xj0nathan/status/1386673978819846144

    https://twitter.com/xj0nathan/status/1387048631501418500

    https://twitter.com/G_Assassin90/status/1387270366523838466

    This could connect with the meteors randomly falling from the sky that some people have noticed.

    I also find it interesting that in the game we have a templar armor from Saint George. Now I'm not an expert but IIRC this guy's story involves slaying a dragon, so maybe that was a bit of a hint from Ubi themselves. Another possible hint for this could be Synin having an actual dragon skin, but I'm just theorizing here.

    Edit: Muspelheim is in there as well: https://twitter.com/xj0nathan/status/1387472663996686341

    submitted by /u/Valtari5
    [link] [comments]

    [MODDING] I extracted AC Syndicate's DataPC.FORGE using a tool and all I see are .DATA files

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 12:27 AM PDT

    I download a .FORGE and a .DATA extraction tool from here. The DataPC_SharedGroup_00 extraction went smoothly, but when I tried extracting a .DATA file, I got a file with a seemingly random extension name. Is this supposed to happen?

    Also, is EVERY file used ingame (ie models, textures etc) stored as a .DATA file, or are there other formats inside a .FORGE pack as well?

    How do I differentiate between a model and a texture file if both are stored as .DATA files, and how do I convert them to actual usable formats?

    submitted by /u/GreenArrowHead
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment