• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 22, 2021

    Assasins Creed 3 I can't seem to find the chests in Boston, even with the maps purchased.

    Assasins Creed 3 I can't seem to find the chests in Boston, even with the maps purchased.


    I can't seem to find the chests in Boston, even with the maps purchased.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 01:55 PM PDT

    Yeah title pretty much explains all. I bought the maps for the chests in north, central, and south Boston and i collected all the ones that I could see on the map. Yet it still says there are 0/2 in the north district, 6/8 in the central, and 2/4 in the south district. I even went the extra mile and un-fogged the entire Boston map, still don't see anything. Do certain chests spawn later on in the story or what the hell is going on?

    submitted by /u/xxxMFDxxx
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment