• Breaking News

    Friday, January 1, 2021

    Assassins Creed 4 Help! Stuck on last trophy!!

    Assassins Creed 4 Help! Stuck on last trophy!!


    Help! Stuck on last trophy!!

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 10:05 AM PST

    Over the last two years I have become obsessed and began getting the platinum trophies for most of the AC series on Playstation 4. I need one more trophy for platinum but its involves playing online. This being an old game, the online community is dead. Anyone out there on the ps4 that can help me? I need at least 3 more players. I just need to play a match of Domination. Message me/pm me Ps4: Phillybeartoe

    submitted by /u/phillybeartoe
    [link] [comments]

    Social chest found at (39, 267)

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 10:46 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment