• Breaking News

    Friday, January 29, 2021

    Assassins Creed 4 Bug?

    Assassins Creed 4 Bug?


    Bug?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 10:38 AM PST

    I'm new to this server, and I don't even know if this fits in this server. I bought the game on PC yesterday off of steam, and when I play all the voices have an echo to them. I tried looking up anything on google, and nothing came up.

    submitted by /u/redheadn04
    [link] [comments]

    I hate replaying the missions and doing the optional stuff for 100% sync.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 11:14 AM PST

    Don't get me wrong, I like a challenge, and it does force you to think creatively and in most cases even restrict you of some of your tools. However some of them are really difficult to pull off.

    submitted by /u/MidnightJ1200
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment