• Breaking News

    Friday, November 6, 2020

    Assassins Creed 4 What's with the NPC pirate ships?

    Assassins Creed 4 What's with the NPC pirate ships?


    What's with the NPC pirate ships?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 08:48 PM PST

    Every time I'm in the south-west corner of the map, I'll occasionally see a pirate friend. It's always a brig, and there seems to be no pattern for when and where they spawn. What's their whole deal?

    submitted by /u/Pizzapancake1
    [link] [comments]

    Where DOGS

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 02:13 AM PST

    Ok seriously, where are the dogs for the Abstergo challenge? I've heard they are "in the cities" but I can't find them anywhere. Is there someone remembering where the dogs spawn point was?

    submitted by /u/DeeperIntoTheUnknown
    [link] [comments]

    Assasins Creed Black Flag - Stream Video- Part 1 - Wheres my sugar - Une...

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 08:26 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment