• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 29, 2020

    Assassins Creed 4 Naval blockades

    Assassins Creed 4 Naval blockades


    Naval blockades

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 03:18 AM PST

    Hello everyone

    I started playing AC4 again, and one of the funniest things for me is boarding the ships and killin the crew solo, but I often incur in a problem:

    when I leave the wheel, the ships start to sail away and I often can't reach them by swimming, except for pirate hunters that stop and politely wait for me.

    Yesterday I had an idea: why not trying to do a naval blockade?

    I went to 901,263 (the eastern smugglers den): in this place there are always frigates and ships circling an island in the gulf, so I anchored the Jackdaw in the narrowest point, perpendicularly so that I blocked most of the passage, and waited for ships: after 10 minutes, I was surrounded by 4 empty ships + the Jackdaw, and proceeded to shot them, board them and loot.

    What are your tricks for boarding ships without letting them go away? Do you have places you favor for your pirating activities?

    submitted by /u/Padafranz
    [link] [comments]

    WHITE WHALE FOUND AT (888,130)

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 11:57 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment