• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 5, 2020

    Assassins Creed 4 Multiplayer trophies PS4 help needed!

    Assassins Creed 4 Multiplayer trophies PS4 help needed!


    Multiplayer trophies PS4 help needed!

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 10:31 PM PST

    Hey everyone I'm really struggling to find anyone in the lab technician lobby or generally! Trying to platinum this but being held back by the multiplayer, If anyone is also looking for people to do them with feel free to add me my psn is Delirium-Dreamer. Many thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Delirium-Dreamer
    [link] [comments]

    AC4 Governor’s Outfit

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 12:49 PM PST

    So I've been relaying AC4 in anticipation of Valhalla, and I've been trying to unlock the governor's outfit but I've had no luck. The game says I need to find a social treasure to unlock it, but I've found 3 so far (by following a YouTube guide) and it still isn't unlocking. If anyone knows a way to get it that would be great.

    submitted by /u/Uneasymamal536
    [link] [comments]

    Edward Kenway is the Best Pirate

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 09:05 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment