• Breaking News

    Monday, October 5, 2020

    Assassins Creed 4 I made an instrumental cover of the "Randy Dandy Oh" shanty :)

    Assassins Creed 4 I made an instrumental cover of the "Randy Dandy Oh" shanty :)


    I made an instrumental cover of the "Randy Dandy Oh" shanty :)

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 10:37 AM PDT

    Game freezes during mission

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 07:09 PM PDT

    So i complete this mission in ac4, i think it's Sequence 5, and it's a tailing mission. Once the gameplay ends and the loading screen pops up, the game freezes. I can hear the cutscene and all the audio after, but there is no input, no visuals aside from the still loading screen. What's going on?

    I'm on pc, using lowest graphics aside from volumetric fog on and on 720p, if that helps.

    submitted by /u/pickle_seller
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment