• Breaking News

    Friday, July 31, 2020

    Assasins Creed 3 Would anybody be down to play some Ac3 Multiplayer? (Ps3)

    Assasins Creed 3 Would anybody be down to play some Ac3 Multiplayer? (Ps3)


    Would anybody be down to play some Ac3 Multiplayer? (Ps3)

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 10:21 PM PDT

    AC3 has always been my favorite AC game right next to Black Flag but other than the story, the multiplayer was always my favorite thing. Every year I get on once or twice to still see people playing multiplayer and hopping back into something I loved so much. I'm upset it wasn't included in the remaster as it would have been a wonderful idea. But this week, I got on to see that, at last, nobody may be on the servers anymore. If any of you guys want to add me and possibly play (trusting we can get 4 people or more), my PS username is fillianmccarthy. I'd love to re-live those memories.

    submitted by /u/anonclaude
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment