• Breaking News

    Friday, July 31, 2020

    Assassins Creed 4 Subdue + drag back controls on switch?

    Assassins Creed 4 Subdue + drag back controls on switch?


    Subdue + drag back controls on switch?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 05:15 PM PDT

    Hi guys,

    I'm playing AC4 on switch, it's been a fun port so far but I'm stuck at that annoying 'Nothing is true' mission where you have to reach James Kidd without getting detected or killing anyone. I played the game on Xbox years ago and I remembered the mission being tedious but not impossible.

    The mission feels impossible on switch, I'm knocking people from behind but no matter what I do their body just gets dropped on the ground where I stand and the other assassins detect me.

    I've watched some walkthrough videos on YouTube and I'm seeing people approach enemies from behind, knock them/subdue them with Y and at the same time move backward and drag them into the bushes to hide the bodies.

    I can subdue with Y, but the left joystick doesn't do anything, I can't do that move where I walk backward and drag the body with me to hide it . I've tried with and without pushing ZR and it's the same thing. Am I missing something with the controls? Is that move just missing from the switch port?

    submitted by /u/RTrex_56
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment