• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 29, 2020

    Assassins Creed 4 How to Get Reales Quickly and Easily in Assassin's Creed Black Flag

    Assassins Creed 4 How to Get Reales Quickly and Easily in Assassin's Creed Black Flag


    How to Get Reales Quickly and Easily in Assassin's Creed Black Flag

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 08:03 PM PDT

    This is a little trick I figured out to make money quickly in Black Flag. Simply fast travel to Ambergris Key in the southwestern corner of the map until you get a convoy to spawn behind you and then rinse and repeat. If you are not strong enough to defeat the convoy by blasting it with your cannons simply cut off the ship and climb aboard. Kill the captain and then return to the Jackdaw. You will be able to one-shot the ship and take the reales. This is an easy alternative to the Brothers in Arms method when you have to defeat one of the Brothers in Arms legendary ships, take its reales and then let the other one sink you, which can sometimes send up being quite frustrating because you may not have the firepower to destroy even one of those legendaries. Check out the video I made where I demonstrate this method. If you pay attention to the amount of reales I have at the beginning and at the end of the video you'll see that I made 45,000 reales in the span of 15 or so minutes. Let me know what you think. Here is the link to the video https://youtu.be/A9xGbLwSyIM

    submitted by /u/Axiochos-of-Miletos
    [link] [comments]

    Multiplayer trophies PS4

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 02:35 PM PDT

    So I've been trying to get the trophy Sacred Land for 2 days. Now that isn't alot, but it is enough to make me give up finding public matches. I haven't found one single match in domination yet. If anyone else want some multiplayer trophies or want to help me out, then please add me. PSN username: Sondre2505 Thx!

    submitted by /u/sondre2505
    [link] [comments]

    Multiplayer??

    Posted: 28 Oct 2020 07:12 PM PDT

    Does anyone want to play Wolfpack discovery or game lab to unlock some trophies? Lmk. I'm on psn.

    submitted by /u/coolkid9223
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment