• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 3, 2020

    Assasins Creed 3 Homestead mission glitch

    Assasins Creed 3 Homestead mission glitch


    Homestead mission glitch

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 01:38 AM PST

    Hey everyone I'm incredibly late to the game as I just started playing Assassin's creed 3 the day before yesterday for the first time. I'm up to sequence 10 and I'm doing the homestead missions, I've got the lumberes, wood worker, farmers and hunter. I did every homestead mission up until encyclopedia of the common man, it wants me to collect tasks from every inhabitant you're able to get on your homestead but I have the first 4. I've completely scanned the wood worker, farmers and Hunter. I've scanned 1 task for the lumberes but every thing else I scan says invalid target or that I've already scanned. The mission wants me to scan other inhabitants but the internet says I won't get them until I've completed encyclopedia of the common man, what do I do and I've looked all over the internet but the already documented work around and patches for the glitch won't help

    submitted by /u/KylieWinters96
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment