• Breaking News

    Monday, August 3, 2020

    Assassins Creed 4 Looking for Social Chest Locations (PS4)

    Assassins Creed 4 Looking for Social Chest Locations (PS4)


    Looking for Social Chest Locations (PS4)

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 01:19 PM PDT

    Ahoy Maties, it seems I'm in quite a pickle. I'm trying to get 100% but one Abstergo Challenge is proving to be very difficult. I have to share 3 Social chest locations and so far I'm at 2/3, so if anyone spots a chest reply with the location please. I'm on PS4, any help would be great.

    EDIT: I eventually was able to get a chest, it took FOREVER. Thanks to this Playlist I was able to find it. Fun Fact it was video #45 in the playlist.

    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLnvJ6_47HHygXy4KCgtU6tgJCci9rFkoj

    submitted by /u/Evildjdude
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment