• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 2, 2020

    Assassins Creed 4 Happiest Moments in Assassins Creed 4 ?

    Assassins Creed 4 Happiest Moments in Assassins Creed 4 ?


    Happiest Moments in Assassins Creed 4 ?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 01:50 PM PDT

    What are some moments that truly shows Edward Actually being happy with his mates ?

    submitted by /u/Hadouken_Dazs
    [link] [comments]

    Dockz and Naval Contracts

    Posted: 01 Aug 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    Ahoy, All! A couple of questions. First, I currently have 15 Docks, and 9999 Gems. Is 15 the maximum number of Docks allowed? Every time I salvage a ship, the Gem count remains the same. Also, Ive captured all of the Forts, and completed the corresponding Naval Contracts. I want the Gilded Sais upgrade, but it isnt available. When I checked my Progress, I am at 39 percent total completion, and 73 percent completion of the Naval Contracts. Since Ive captured all if the Forts, where do i find the remaining contracts to get the Gilded Sails? Im currently in Sequence Six. I just checked, and Im missing Contracts 12, 14, and 15. Perhaps I need to go further in the Story? Also, instead of a solid white circle, number 9 is a fuzzy gray, even though I completed it and have the replay option. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Gatsby1964
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment