• Breaking News

    Friday, June 19, 2020

    Assassin's Creed Opinion: Origins is superior to Odyssey in almost every way and that bodes extremely well for Valhalla

    Assassin's Creed Opinion: Origins is superior to Odyssey in almost every way and that bodes extremely well for Valhalla


    Opinion: Origins is superior to Odyssey in almost every way and that bodes extremely well for Valhalla

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 03:05 PM PDT

    The story, characters, animations, combat (shield usage and more tools), graphics, lighting, camera angle, dialogue, liveliness and detail of the word, overall world design, wildlife... You name it, it's better in Origins.

    I'd say the only exception is the transmog system and the individual armour peices system giving more outfit options is Odyssey's only advantage (although the outfit design and cloth physics in Origins are also superior).

    I just fucking love Origins.

    submitted by /u/WolverineKuzuri93
    [link] [comments]

    I made a painting inspired by the aesthetic of AC Origins: "Passing the Tomb"

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 11:42 PM PDT

    Assassin's Creed's Golden Age

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 10:29 PM PDT

    A game featuring the original hashashins in alamut Iran/Persia

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 08:49 AM PDT

    If you didn't know, the assassins in the games are inspired by the legendary hashashins based in alamut Iran in the Middle Ages.

    I think it would be interesting to play as an assassin similar to altair, where he is just doing his duties as an assassin until he discovers something deeper.

    You mentor can be Hassan i sabbah.(the mentor and founder of the hashashins) And we can finally play as the Persian assassins who have been mentioned in the lore.

    I think this would be an interesting game since they would be literally going to the roots of the history of the hashashins. And we could also go up against the templars that were actually knights, and get some crusader action!

    submitted by /u/ARIBABINO2003
    [link] [comments]

    Something I've been working on for Rogué for a while

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 07:50 PM PDT

    One of my favorite Assassins Creed games is Rogue. I always liked the idea of ​​seeing the opposite point of view of the heroes. So after a long time of not touching it, I returned to play with it, but it felt strange to see the graphic quality and I returned from playing Origins. So I set to work to improve graphically without a huge loss in performance. So far I like the result, especially in leather clothes. If I see that the game in all sections looks equally good, I will upload the file for everyone to enjoy.

    Unlike other graphic "mods" for assassins creed I try not to touch the performance and more than to improve aesthetically also add effects that we have in the new games.

    * Added adaptive depth of field.

    * Eye adaptation (I really liked this in games like battlefield 1 and decided to do something as similar as possible) Now being in a dark area it will feel heavier but when you look out where there is a door or exit to the light it will be brighter for a few milliseconds until it comes out completely.

    * The same color palette as Unity

    *Bullet point
    * Shading adaptation

    * I didn't add bloom, but I was determined to find a way to make leather clothing more noticeable.

    I leave you a gallery with some samples and comparisons.¡Album!

    submitted by /u/Enkeli_kuoleman
    [link] [comments]

    How did you first react to the glyphs' puzzles and the "truth" in AC2 (Adam and Eve, Jesus killed by the templars, Napoleon's apple, WW2 being a templar plot...) ?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 08:05 PM PDT

    As far I'm concerned it blew my mind and it's really one the main things that made AC2 special because it truly gives you the scope of this entire Assassin vs Templar conflict in case you had any doubt. I also loved the unsettling music that plays during the whole thing and made you feel you were in a horror movie, especially when Joan or Arc screamed during one of the puzzles.

    And also maybe some of you would disagree but I think Ubisoft really had balls when they basically confirmed in the glyphs that in the AC world everything Jesus supposedly did was a load of BS (I hadn't played AC1 yet so didn't know he was already said to have used Pieces of eden there) or that FDR and Churchill worked alongside Hitler in WW2. Which also makes me wonder why some people think having Jesus be physically present in a game would be a problem NOW when they've ALREADY discredited him from a religious perspective and also did the same in AC1 when al mualim mentions a carpenter turning water into wine by using the apple like mentionned above but maybe I'm missing something and I'll liked to be enlightened on that.

    What do you guys think ?

    submitted by /u/TheCanadianBat_
    [link] [comments]

    Just realized something in AC4

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 09:27 AM PDT

    In Assassin's Creed Black flag. Once Edward becomes an assassin and he kills el tiburon. The whole scene is a lot like assassinations from Assassin's Creed 1. City is on lockdown, bell is ringing and once done with assassination return to the Assassin's bereau

    submitted by /u/deathreaper_samu
    [link] [comments]

    assassin's creed revelation conclusion to ezio story was perfect

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 10:14 AM PDT

    hey guys anyone thinking the same ? i started the series a few month ago beat ac3 a few days ago and
    i think that revelation ended ezio story perfectly the last cinematic with ezio and altair was fantastic its such a great conclusion probably my favlrite one in any games.

    sadly it wasn't the case desmond who got the worst conclusion i've seen in ac3 with mass effect 3 =/

    submitted by /u/thepussyd3stroyer
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished Black Flag for the first time, and wow.

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 03:14 PM PDT

    The ending seems unrivaled as endings go in the Assassins Creed series, I loved how he saw all of his old friends at the table and the part with him meeting his daughter was really touching. It was a great end to his character arc and I enjoyed seeing him go from a selfish pirate to a (semi) honorable assassin and father.

    submitted by /u/turtwigpo
    [link] [comments]

    AC Odyssey ending left me a bit unfulfilled

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 07:40 PM PDT

    I know the community has mixed feelings about this game, but all in all I love it. The combat, the armor system, the characters (Kassandra>Alexios IMO) and the scenery is one of the most beautiful of all the AC games. But as I reached the end of the main storyline, I found one thing that kind of irked me. I played through the story for the reunion ending, where all the members of your family end up together again back at your childhood home in Sparta. After a quick little cut scene of everyone at the dinner table, that's it. Your family is now doomed to a life of servitude as lieutenants on your ship and nothing more. I feel like they could have done so much more with those characters like added some quests to play through with them, or just make them a little more interactive in some way. Again I think this is a great game, and that definitely doesn't ruin it for me, I just felt like they could have done better with that ending. Maybe next play through I'll just be a soulless murder machine. Alright, sorry for ranting. Thoughts anyone?

    submitted by /u/HaigG93
    [link] [comments]

    Black Flag is the peak of AC

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 01:20 AM PDT

    I just finished Black flag for the 3rd time and my god is this such a good game. My all time favorite of the series without a doubt. Everything about it is just so damn good. I love Edward's character development of starting out as a treasure hungry pirate to a man trying to do the right thing by taking down the people who took everything from him. All of the side characters are so fleshed out and feel like real people and man does it feel like a punch to the gut when you get to that ending cutscene. I absolutely love the world and setting of the game and getting to sail around and take down enemy ships is such a blast. I feel like it's the perfect blend of an Assassin's creed game and a pirate one. Funnily enough it took my 3 play through to finally realize the story takes place over the span of several years which is crazy to me. I'd trade anything to get a real sequel to this game, I know there's really not much to add to Edward's story but I'd still love to see him and the Jackdaw again. My number one AC game of all time, I'll always find myself going back and replaying it throughout the years

    submitted by /u/Infinity0044
    [link] [comments]

    Assassin’s Creed: Origins will be made completely free for pc to play this weekend.

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 10:06 PM PDT

    something about one of Desmond's ancestors.

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 05:28 PM PDT

    we know from a file Assassin's Creed 4 (the file is called "AE files:CONFIDENTIAL - Subject - RE: Potential time periods") has a list of some of Desmond's ancestors from both of his parents' sides, and it says that on his mother's side, he has an ancestor who was involved with the French Revolution, which makes me ask, did Arno ever meet this Desmond ancestor?

    then again, we don't know know if this Desmond ancestor as an Assassin, Templar, or just a normal person, I'd say they were an Assassin, like a very high ranking Assassin, and they probably did meet Arno during AC Unity, but it was off-screen because this ancestor was busy doing other important things for the French Brotherhood.

    submitted by /u/TheHood2001
    [link] [comments]

    What’s your favourite AC game and why?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 01:29 AM PDT

    I started on Unity, enjoyed Syndicate, am now playing Black Flag, Origins and will soon start Odyssey. Really enjoying Origins for the story and Black Flag for the combat.

    submitted by /u/tomtubeyt
    [link] [comments]

    Ac Origins what's going on with the Audio

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 01:00 AM PDT

    So I never played origins before but what in the actual heck is going on with the Audio its sounds like a 1976 TV I'm on PS4 Pro is there any way to fix it?

    submitted by /u/ToxicSplash
    [link] [comments]

    Time period between AC: Origins and AC1? (spoiler)

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 08:57 AM PDT

    Hello everyone. I recently finished AC: Origins and was reading through AC 1's wiki. From what I understand, the Order was founded by Bayek and Aya as The Hidden Ones (which was eventually renamed to The Assasin Brotherhood), in Ancient Egypt. AC 1 takes place in 1191, and you play as Altair, who was mentored by Al Mualim.

    My question is this: what happened between Ancient Egypt and the rise of Al Mualim as Master Assasin? I can't find any information about the Order or its members in that time period. Maybe I'm just trying to go too deep, but if there's lore about it and I haven't found it yet, some links would be appreciated. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/mat-2018
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve created an army (made some charms of my favorite assassin for fun.)

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 04:25 PM PDT

    Is there much of a difference between the Xbox 360 and Xbox One versions of the Ezio Collection?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 10:01 PM PDT

    The Ezio collection on the 360 is $15 while on the Xbox One is $40 and I'm just curious on the difference in the graphical specs? Is there any real compelling reason that I should spend the extra $25? Why even make two different versions anyway instead of making it backwards compatible?

    submitted by /u/BanterousGamer
    [link] [comments]

    Just thought I’d draw Eivors friend from the cinematic trailer

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    Which order do you actually believe is correct?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 12:50 PM PDT

    So, we are obviously made to believe that the Assassins are good and Templars are bad. But since around AC3, there has been that grey area where neither are good and neither are bad. (You could even say AC1 but imo it truly stands out in 3). I have some friends that think the Templars are actually the good guys but I'm on the fence really. What are your thoughts about it?

    submitted by /u/Will-Milson
    [link] [comments]

    (AC Odyssey) Why do enemies not take notice of other mercenaries?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 05:46 AM PDT

    I only just thought of this but it doesn't make any sense at all, if i'm a mercenary and enemies won't allow me into the bases/fortresses, how come other mercenaries hunting me can just walk in like they own the place and nobody cares?

    am I just the only mercenary alive who isn't magically friends with every bandit and soldier in Greece or something?

    I love this game but this seriously doesn't make any sense to me, surely if i'm not allowed in an area, other mercenaries wouldn't be either, right? :p

    submitted by /u/ixzo2
    [link] [comments]

    AC: Unity Completed a Paris Story (A fistful of duelers) but still map says 0/3

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 08:35 PM PDT

    Hello,

    I'm having an issue, I completed a Paris Story in Le Marais "A fistful of duelers" where you duel 5 dudes and the last one being the cross dresser dude. But once I completed it, it dissappeared from the map, but the map still says 0/3 but paris stories for that area. In progress tracker it shows I completed it too. I even bought the Time Saver pack that shows all Paris stories on the map, but I'm not even seeing half of the Paris Stories in the map? I reloaded the game, but nothing.

    Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/RedBlueGai
    [link] [comments]

    where can I find the art of assassin's creed brotherhood digital ?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 07:40 PM PDT

    where can I find a digital version of the art of assassin's creed brotherhood ?

    submitted by /u/kadenokad
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment