• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 10, 2019

    Assassin's Creed Revelations is literally unplayable

    Assassin's Creed Revelations is literally unplayable


    Revelations is literally unplayable

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 10:52 AM PDT

    On the mission "The Prince's Banquet" Ezio dresses up as an Italian minstrel and needs to distract the crowds in order to root out the Templar killers. Now, this was fine until one of the songs played went: "Cesare, oh Cesare, A man of great depravity Believed himself immortal 'til He had a date with gravity." This may seem normal, but gravity as a force had not been recognized until Sir Isaac Newton discovered it in the 1600's. You might think "Oh but the apple must have told Ezio about it" but the only people we know of who were able to use the apple for scientific purposes were Leonardo Da Vinci and Altair, and we see no mention of it in the codex or Da Vinci telling Ezio of it. However, even if Ezio had been told of it by Da Vinci, the folks of Istanbul would have no knowledge of this force, making this tune useless, and this game unplayable.

    submitted by /u/SubbOrbital
    [link] [comments]

    Just a post to remind you that Ezio's entire story totals no more than 40 hours. Odysseys's story is roughly 50 hours alone, and look at the monumental difference

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 02:13 PM PDT

    Sometimes I'm just sitting down and this randomly pops into my head and I just think "where tf did it all go wrong"

    submitted by /u/ACO_22
    [link] [comments]

    Join the Ubisoft News team today as they celebrate Assassin’s Creed Odyssey’s first birthday

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 09:36 AM PDT

    The best thing about the new Assassin’s Creed games is the Discovery Mode

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 07:51 AM PDT

    Getting a guided tours around locations in virtual recreations of Ancient Egypt and Classical Greece is amazing and so immersive.

    It helps a lot that you can really take the time to enjoy a location without the possibility of being jumped by a gang of mercenaries.

    In some respects it's more interesting than visiting the sites in real life because they're not reduced to ruins and packed with tourists.

    I'd have killed to have Discovery Mode be part of my high school history class.

    submitted by /u/f0rever-n1h1l1st
    [link] [comments]

    Does AC:B support pressure sensitive trigger commands?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 10:24 PM PDT

    Ok, weird question, let me elaborate. Its been a long time since I last played AC:B and I was sure it had support to the pressure sensitivity of the XBox One and 360 controllers, like if you pressed the trigger just lightly, Ezio would run slower, and he'd speed up as you press it more. However, I installed again today and that doesn't seem to be the case. He does have variying speeds but only tied to how much you're moving the analog stick (just like most games). Am I going crazy? Or was this a feature added in future entries (mostly 3 and Black Flag, the ones I played a few months ago)? I know this is a really weird thing to wonder, but still. If anyone out there could test this out for me, I'd be really thankfull.

    submitted by /u/NineTailedDevil
    [link] [comments]

    Would you guys play a AC game set in the War of 1812?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 06:30 PM PDT

    I think it would be cool to play a game during the Canadian/ Indian vs American war. You could maybe play as Conner or he appears as the mentor. Fight with the British and Indian forces against the US as they try to take Canada. The assassins moved north and didnt notice the templars moving in(hence the desire for conquest). It could still work with Odyssey's style as well. What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/daddysponge
    [link] [comments]

    Codex Temporis Research Question(s):

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 08:59 PM PDT

    Does anyone in the fandom here consider the Silver Dragon knife from Far Cry 3 and "The Relic" from Far Cry 4's "The Valley of the Yetis" DLC to be Pieces of Eden? I'm considering adding them to the book and would a) enjoy your opinions on this and b) like to know when these two items/time-points would take place. Thoughts? Any other Easter Egg-y potential PoE's from other Ubisoft titles I should know about?

    submitted by /u/IMHOZen1
    [link] [comments]

    Potential anachronism in AC2

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 03:30 PM PDT

    Calling all historians: in AC2, in the Piazza della Signoria, there's a statue that appears to be Benvenuto Cellini's Perseus with the Head of Medusa. However, my googling says it wasn't crafted until about 25 years after Ezio's death. It's not a huge deal to me if Ubisoft made a mistake or some stylistic choice, but I'm wondering if I'm missing something.

    Please no trolls in the comments with "no one cares about the history."

    submitted by /u/Valentin0813
    [link] [comments]

    German website listed Assassin's Creed:Legion

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 08:20 AM PDT

    Ther is new listing on German website Gameware.at.They listed 3 placeholders for an upcoming "Assassin's Creed:Legion".The new title will be only available on the current gen consoles and most likely will take place in Roman Empire.

    http://imgur.com/gallery/VuCSdfb

    Here is th full link - https://www.gameware.at/info/spaces/gameware/gamewareSearch?query=assassin%27s+creed+legion&actionTag=autocomplete%3Aassassin%27s+creed+legion

    Hmm...2 games instead of one ? 🤔

    Anyway take everything with the grain of salt

    submitted by /u/ArmanYeghoyan98
    [link] [comments]

    What are your thoughts on the next rumored Vikings game

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 10:45 AM PDT

    Curious on how people feel about the new rumored game and what features they feel should be added or removed

    submitted by /u/kselig23
    [link] [comments]

    I can't get a ubisoft weapon of my body in Ac3 remastered

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 03:14 PM PDT

    I bought Obiwandiyag's club of the ubisoft store in Ac 3 remastered and cant get rid of it, and it looks bad. Can't throw it, when you do it just returns to your inventory and stays on my waist. Any other way to get rid of it or have I been Boofed?

    submitted by /u/Backwords-Brown
    [link] [comments]

    About Origin's Last Main Quest

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 02:56 PM PDT

    So Bayek kills Flavius in 47 BC, and in the end of the last main quest the aya and the hidden ones are assassinating Caesar in 44 BC, 3 years later. So here's my question - after the assassination of Caesar we regain control of Bayek, do we come back to 47 BC or we just jump to 44 BC and completing side missions 3 years later? Seems pretty strange to me. Thanks

    submitted by /u/LionCombo
    [link] [comments]

    [Odyssey] Does anyone know what this glove is? It is locked in my armor appearance changer, not sure what it is. I've been looking for a glove + arm covering armor model, this looks promising.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 08:01 PM PDT

    Some Thoughts on the Tyranny of King Washington

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 08:12 AM PDT

    Some Thoughts on the Tyranny of King Washington

    Story-wise, I actually really like this DLC. It's a great 'what-if?' scenario and honestly I would love it if more games in the series had DLCs like this. Maybe not ones where the character has super-powers, even though they're explained and work well enough here, but a decent 'what-if?' story line is always fun to play through. I also think Connor is a lot more likeable in this DLC compared to the base game, where his emotional range includes, and is limited to, mildly annoyed at all times. A good highlight is when he's talking to Faulkner about Edward, yes it's a hint to AC4, but it's also the only time I've ever heard Connor sound remotely...not annoyed.

    I also really like his outfit in this DLC, maybe more so than his outfit in the main game. Don't get me wrong, I do like his normal robes, but I've always thought they were missing something. Yes he's got the trousers and arm-band things, but I always wished Connor's assassin robes highlighted his native american side more, and his outfit in the DLC do just that.

    The only downsides to this DLC for me are a few minor gripes that I've just picked up on since replaying it in AC3 Remastered. Firstly, a lot of the voice actors have changed, and while not a huge problem, it makes it a very strange experience coming off the back of the main game. Practically eveyrone you come across apart from Ben Franklin and Putnam seem to have a different voice and it's just a bit strange. Secondly, it the early stages of the first episode, while Connor is still with his tribe, they're all speaking English, not Native American. Another strange experience given how much they spoke they're own language in the base game, especially before Connor went off to find Achilles. Finally, much like the rest of AC3, Ubisoft went completely overboard with the amount of Optional Objectives. I think it averaged somewhere around having each mission have three optional objectives. This alone is a bit of a push, but with a game and system as buggy as AC3's, having to do a mission a certain way to that level of play really takes the fun out of it. It limits what you can do and how you do it, and often I found myself having to restart checkpoints because the game having that many optional objectives just became too much to keep track of. I don't mind them as a game mechanic, but AC3 as a whole really pushed its luck with them and I'm glad they've seemingly been put to rest in the newer games.

    So yeah, just some thoughts I've had now I've finished the DLC again. Just thought I'd bore you all (anyone reading this, anyway) with them. If anyone else has any, I'd love to hear them, especially given it's a DLC, and not one of the base games.

    Edit: So I was doing some Googling, and found that the concept robes for Connor were, well, just bloody perfect. That mix of Colonial and Native is great and I would've loved for this suit to end up in the final game. I discovered it about five minutes ago and it's already jumped up my series-wide ranking of Assassins' outfits.

    https://i.redd.it/s9ynmo8sbjr31.jpg

    submitted by /u/J4ckC00p3r
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to fix the camera getting stuck for a short moment after climbing in Brotherhood on PC?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 10:36 AM PDT

    Let's say I'm climbing up a house. In AC2 this was pretty smooth throughout the entire duration. In Brotherhood, however, when I finish climbing (i.e. from the ledge of a building onto the roof) I cannot move the camera for a short amount of time until the animation has finished playing and I have waited very little. This makes it really hard to quickly parkour since I cannot adjust the direction Ezio faces without having to wait.

    I was wondering if this is "intended", a known issue or if anyone has experienced something similar and may be able to help me fix it.

    submitted by /u/Nicolas873
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to replay Murder Investigation missions in Unity?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 05:58 AM PDT

    I've just finished one of them "Killed by Science" and I even accused the right person on my first try, but after reading the summery of the investigation I've realised that I had missed one whole area, the lab.

    submitted by /u/Tomix3317
    [link] [comments]

    How does Ezio communicate in Revelations?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 02:03 AM PDT

    Considering that he can only really speak Italian with Sofia and with almost everyone else, depending on the character, he would have to be speaking either Greek or Turkish. Is it explained in a book or something that he learned these languages?

    One of the minstrel songs does say that his Greek is non-existent and his Turkish is absurd but that might have been just for the song as the story would not really make much sense otherwise.

    submitted by /u/RevBladeZ
    [link] [comments]

    Assassin's Creed ASMR Self-Guided Historical Walkthrough of Ancient Greece Discovery Mode (Acropolis) [No Spoilers]

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 02:38 PM PDT

    Hey there guys I am a huge fan of Assassin's Creed and I decided to use the Discovery Mode for Odyssey (Ancient Greece) to create a personalized historical walkthrough of the Acropolis but in a Binaural ASMR style. Honestly the graphics in the Discovery Mode truly bring the viewer into the world of Ancient Greece and it is a very useful tool in the classroom! I hope you like it.

    submitted by /u/nathanasmrs
    [link] [comments]

    AC Rebellion: Survey to gauge interest for what T5 role specific gear the playerbase wants added next. The results will be sent to the dev team COB tomorrow. Please note this does not guarantee anything for the next update but will help inform the devs on what we want prioritized.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 08:18 AM PDT

    I'm having issues with AC Odyssey Visual Customization

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 11:43 AM PDT

    I'm currently lv. 58 and I use the vis. Cust. To change to the hades armor set but the option to switch to it isn't there, but I still own all of the armor pieces in my Inventory??!!

    Help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/foxxfire716
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment