• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 12, 2020

    Assassins Creed 4 Poor Ade 😔

    Assassins Creed 4 Poor Ade ��


    Poor Ade ��

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 01:49 PM PDT

    Assassins Creed IV: Nearly all my money vanished?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2020 12:45 PM PDT

    So I completed a bunch of fleet missions and sold all my stuff last night and got 18,000 R. I logged in today and all my missions from last night finished and I got up to 30,000. I then traveled straight to Great Inagua to purchase some hunting resources and the best sword I could get, however it now says I have 11,000 R. How could I of possibly lost 20,000 R just from traveling from point A to point B? I didn't purchase anything because the sword I wanted was like 14,000 R. Do you lose money if you get attacked or if you'd boat gets takes damage in a storm? This don't make any sense

    submitted by /u/Alice1nChains
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment