• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 2, 2020

    Assasins Creed 3 Sequence 9 Game Breaking Bug

    Assasins Creed 3 Sequence 9 Game Breaking Bug


    Sequence 9 Game Breaking Bug

    Posted: 01 May 2020 06:39 PM PDT

    Hello all,

    I am currently on the mission The Foam and the Flames in Sequence 9. After beating the previous mission I took a rather long break from the game (but thanks to corona, I'm back). Unfortunately, the game does not appear to be happy that I have taken a long break and it does not want to show me the location of the next mission. On the map when in the Frontier it tells me to go to New York, however, when I get to New York there is no marker telling me where to go from there.

    Please help, I'd love to be able to finish the story!

    submitted by /u/Bowling900Series
    [link] [comments]

    Assassins Creed 5 & WHY it should EXIST

    Posted: 01 May 2020 08:05 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment