• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 14, 2020

    Assasins Creed 3 Help I can’t use Deborah Carter

    Assasins Creed 3 Help I can’t use Deborah Carter


    Help I can’t use Deborah Carter

    Posted: 14 May 2020 07:47 AM PDT

    I have done all her liberation missions, I did the actual mission where you get the lure ability, but I can't use her in assassin contracts and her little tick by the assassin ability circle on the HUD is red. She can't gain EXP and I just got her. I've quit the game and it did nothing. Any idea how to fix it? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

    EDIT: My game just made a weird ass noise and now I can use her. Thanks AC3

    submitted by /u/shut-it-trav
    [link] [comments]

    Wanted system is trash

    Posted: 13 May 2020 04:22 PM PDT

    Everywhere I go I always have to fight 100+ guards and when I do they won't stop spawning, this is outrageous

    submitted by /u/PoppingWithPoppy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment