• Breaking News

    Friday, May 15, 2020

    Assassin's Creed My Ezio cosplay.

    Assassin's Creed My Ezio cosplay.


    My Ezio cosplay.

    Posted: 14 May 2020 02:01 PM PDT

    A tribute to my four favorite assassins

    Posted: 14 May 2020 05:32 PM PDT

    AC Syndicate fanart || I thought this frame at the end of the mission was hilarious so I drew it

    Posted: 14 May 2020 10:46 AM PDT

    A hidden tidbit of lore in AC Unity.

    Posted: 14 May 2020 03:32 PM PDT

    Anyhow, in Assassin's Creed Unity, during the Graduation mission (Sequence 3 Memory 1), by the end of that memory, once you've escaped and entered the Assassin Sanctuary alongside Bellec, there are two conversations you can overhear when talking with Bellec; one happens at the base of the double stairs, while two female assassins discuss further back down the stairs, right where an Assassin NPC normally spawns outside of missions.

    The conversation happening down the stairs between two female assassins is the one that's relevant, you can overhear the following between them:

    "Have you seen Brasseur?"

    "Not since last week. Isn't he looking into something in la Cour des Miracles?"

    "He was. He should have reported back yesterday."

    "You think he's in trouble?"

    "Maybe. It's not like him to be this late."

    They mention a certain Brasseur who they're worried about that's been sent to La Cour des Miracles, which is just another name for the Kingdom of Beggars, led by le Roi des Thunes, a Templar you assassinate further down the line.

    After you finish Sequence 3 Memory 2 (Assassinate Sivert) and go through the Belle Epoque rift, when discussing the aftermath of his assassination with the council, Arno mentions that le Roi des Thunes (or King of Beggars, whatever) was an accomplice of Sivert, and Beylier fills in Arno with what he knows about him, he mentions this grimly:

    "The man himself is a ghost, we've sent three assassins after him, the first two found no trace, and the third never returned."

    Beylier mentions that one of his assassins sent after le Roi never returned, and fears that he might've been caught. And once you go after le Roi des Thunes in Sequence 4 Memory 2 (Le Roi Est Mort), La Touche warns le Roi of assassins going after him again, and Arno in the process of doing so, he gave le Roi a chance to change position and put a dead assassin's body on his throne as a distraction while he climbs up and watches from above, hell, the objective marker is even put it on the body until you detect le Roi himself.

    Now if you get detected by either him or his goons, he will say this:

    "Beylier's last apprentice brought me the most wonderful gift. I do hope you have something to compare."

    And when you finally put him down, Arno will acquire a pistol from that guy, the pistol is presumably the "gift" that le Roi acquired from Beylier's apprentice, in the next memory's starting cutscene it will be given to Beylier, to which he adds:

    "Repose en paix.

    You should keep it, it will do no good molding in a crypt somewhere."

    Beylier gives last rites, not to the King of Beggars as many people would have been led to assume, but to his apprentice that goes by the name of Brasseur, who is in fact the third assassin that has been sent to the Kingdom of Beggars, and Beylier's personal apprentice, except he never returned to report his investigation, prompting fears from both his fellow assassins and master himself. Meanwhile, Brasseur gets (probably) tortured then killed by le Roi and his goons, and gets his pistol promptly stolen by le Roi aswell as a souvenir while his body is kept somewhere in case of another assassin going after him.

    To honor his fallen apprentice's memory, Beylier gives Arno Brasseur's pistol (who was probably a former officer too, or at least stole it from an officer, seeing as how it's called the Officer's Pistol) so that it might be put to use.

    Here's a screenshot of Brasseur's body and outfit (thanks to the disguise skill).

    So basically yeah, this the tidbit of lore I've found a while ago from Unity, I would have expected this to be more widely known, but after watching a few playthroughs here and there... the amount of people that just gives the dead body a side glance without asking why is it here or just not having made the connections to know about this surprised me quite alot. Even when asking around AC discord servers got me no result and I haven't found a single mention of Brasseur within this subreddit. My apologies though if this happens to actually be more widespread than what my findings showed me.

    edit: spoiler tag removed, sorry mods!

    submitted by /u/NCBlizzard
    [link] [comments]

    Assassin's creed odyssey and orgins discovery tour is free to download from uplay now

    Posted: 14 May 2020 09:36 AM PDT

    I miss being able to use the hidden blades in fights

    Posted: 14 May 2020 01:46 PM PDT

    I went back and played Revelations and something I noticed was that at any time you could 'draw' the hidden blades, which made them feel more like an actual weapon than a mechanic. I really hope we will be able to use them like we would a sword or axe and not just for stealth in Valhalla

    submitted by /u/lilt121
    [link] [comments]

    I want Valhalla to have Trophy / Gear room similar to Black Flag

    Posted: 14 May 2020 07:28 AM PDT

    With the announcement that in Valhalla all weapons and armor are unique. I hope they are planning a trophy or gear room similar to black flag where your weapons are displayed in racks and armor can be stored on mannequin's. I like this system better than viewing icons in a chest. Players will not want to sell or destruct unique items (will the ability to sell or destruct items still exist?)

    submitted by /u/Brisco00
    [link] [comments]

    Who knew Black Flag was so good?

    Posted: 14 May 2020 04:07 PM PDT

    I seriously slept on this game... first played it a bit in 2014 at a friends house and thought it was just ac3 ship combat but a full game. Now finally playing it on the switch and its unbelievable. I love it... who knew?

    submitted by /u/El_Loko_Soto
    [link] [comments]

    Somethings I want Valhalla to bring back from previous games:

    Posted: 14 May 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    -I want throwable smoke bombs from unity to return, alongside bundled enemies ( enemies walking in groups or next to each other)

    -Double assassination to comeback from unity.

    -Shield parrying to return from origins, leaving the enemy stunned for a while.

    -Cover to return from syndicate, instead of odyssey's semi-cover system.

    -One hit assassinations (confirmed / I think)

    -Fast yet creative assassination animations.

    submitted by /u/Timo-D03
    [link] [comments]

    I hope Valhalla has (a few) story based skill unlocks. I don’t want to start the story already with the skill set of an Assassin.

    Posted: 14 May 2020 12:07 PM PDT

    It would be pretty rad if we can't leap of faith into a bale of hay right off the bat and have to wait until we encounter the assassins and learn it from them. Maybe later in the story they help us unlock eagle vision game in addition to our raven and near the end we unlock a second hidden blade when we join the brotherhood. Little moments like this go a long way to make me feel my characters growth in this universe.

    It was really immersion shattering when Edward could double assassinate right off the bat and impersonate an Assassin in front of a Grand Master Templar.

    Or how Arno was literally a servant boy with no training and could leap of faith before even meeting the Assassins.

    I know a lot of you guys feel like stripping away gameplay mechanics is pointless, but when you can just swan dive into water or use strategic jumps for only 5 hours of the game until you meet the assassins, I feel like it'll amplify the rest of the game and time you Leap is Faith. It'll feel earned.

    Maybe some other parkour elements can receive the same treatment. In the last few game parkouring over objects like tables and stuff has slowed the player's momentum if anything, so maybe you can unlock later on when you meet up with the Assassins again in England a parkour speed boost.

    I don't know. This game lets you wield two weapons in one hand so it's kinda got my mind racing. Anything is possible.

    submitted by /u/meme_abstinent
    [link] [comments]

    Assassin's Creed Valhalla is the biggest announcement / reveal in Ubisoft history

    Posted: 14 May 2020 09:38 AM PDT

    If you were to decide the next AC after Valhalla, what setting would you choose, what would your story be called, and what's the synopsis?

    Posted: 14 May 2020 08:51 PM PDT

    If you were to decide the next AC after Valhalla, what setting would you choose, what would your story be called, and what's the synopsis?

    submitted by /u/Skippymidnight
    [link] [comments]

    After years of denial and hating Unity with a patino I finally gave it a chance after almost 6 years. You guys did it, I’m a fan of the game now God Dahm It!

    Posted: 14 May 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    I can't believe im saying this, but I'm actually really liking Unity now.

    I still get really frustrated with its gameplay and how inconsistent it gets (like, I still can't bring myself to recommend to my friends that never played an AC game due to how unpolished it is).

    But this game is the only AC game that you REALLY feel like an Assassin IN the gameplay, and it's totally scratching an itch that I had for a OG stealthy Assassin Creed experience, but in a modern consoles.

    How's the game for you guys then? Are you still playing 👀.

    submitted by /u/luccasalomone11
    [link] [comments]

    I don’t have enough resources to upgrade my gear in AC odyssey and it is getting ridiculously expensive.

    Posted: 14 May 2020 02:05 PM PDT

    Despite not being really into rpg games mainly because of the pointless grinding I am actually enjoying this game. However, I am struggling because I need loads of materials to upgrade my gear.

    The problem is if I switch to lower tier gear than my legendary items I do not get the build I want which is warrior centered. So if I don't keep upgrading Alexios will not be at the peak of his performance.

    I am level 20 and at this point I just have no idea how to proceed. I could continue the story and keep leveling up but that doesn't deal with the problem that my gear is lower leveled. Is there a way to quickly get metal, leather, and obsidian glass? Ironically have plenty of olive wood despite it being the rarest resource in the game so that isn't a problem yet.

    submitted by /u/LordRamsay23
    [link] [comments]

    Master Assassin outfit for endgame.

    Posted: 14 May 2020 04:22 PM PDT

    Is there anyone wishing the master assassin outfit should come back for Valhalla? I always loved that I have to go through puzzles for each armor piece to be unlocked. Just like Altair's black master assassin outfit unlocked by Ezio.

    submitted by /u/jeetz09
    [link] [comments]

    A theory about eagle vision and bird bonding

    Posted: 14 May 2020 09:41 PM PDT

    For a while I thought that the reason that only a few descendants could bond with birds (only ones I know of who can do it are Bayek, Kassandra, Eivor, and Io:nhiote) was because over generations the Isu DNA became diluted and the skill was lost. But it just struck me that in 2500 years, Kassandra never replaced Ikaros. Additionally, Ikaros and Senu are obviously more than just normal birds, what with the X-ray vision and unnaturally long lifespan, and it's reasonable to assume that Synin will be as well. So that got me thinking: what if all of the descendants are able to bond with birds, but only with certain extremely rare birds created by the Isu. This would explain why Kassandra never replaced Ikaros, as well as why Io:nhiote bonded despite nobody at least back to her great grandfather doing do.

    Just a theory, let me know if I got anything glaringly wrong.

    submitted by /u/LibidinousBard
    [link] [comments]

    I hope to see Aquilar’s assassin robes in valhalla

    Posted: 14 May 2020 03:42 PM PDT

    Not everyone liked the movie but i did, it also put out my favorite assassin robe, i just started origins and noticed its in the game. What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/Chrovisary
    [link] [comments]

    Métis Assassin from the Canadian Prairies (Custom Creation from my homeland)

    Posted: 14 May 2020 09:30 PM PDT

    The jump between the Ezio trilogy and AC3 is crazy to say they're all the same console generation.

    Posted: 14 May 2020 02:18 AM PDT

    I know it was a new engine, but the graphics, animations, map size in 3 are miles ahead or revelations and they only came out a year apart.

    submitted by /u/ConvictedWaffles
    [link] [comments]

    Assassins Creed Odyssey Gold Edition is on sale in the PS store for $25 USD (or $33 CDN) and comes with all 6 story expansions, season pass, as well as AC3 remastered and AC liberation until May 28

    Posted: 14 May 2020 01:58 PM PDT

    I already own Odyssey but this was a deal I couldn't pass since I wanted to play AC3 remastered. AC3 by itself costs more than this bundle. I also haven't played any of the expansions on Odyssey so this is a great deal.

    submitted by /u/Kinq_Broly
    [link] [comments]

    Valhalla - first MEDIEVAL AC game since the AC1

    Posted: 14 May 2020 09:08 AM PDT

    We hadnt opportunity to explore medieval setting since the first game

    So i cannot wait for it, because medieval setting are extreme interesting for me, and it fits AC games character a lot.

    I wish we will get immersive experience, dark atmosphere and autentic settings

    Cannot wait for medieval England and how UBI will deal with it

    submitted by /u/1982mathew
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment